Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:37

Sign in to follow this  
Romenthegreat

I need advice

((not sure where to put this move if you have to admins)

So there is this girl i like in the grade below me she is sick been for a about a week or so she in the hospital to find out what wrong with her should I tell her how i feel now and how the only way I could is over Facebook.

Buddy    823

Forget facebook, go to the hospital to show that girl how you feel and bring her a bouquet of flowers along with you; sweep her off her feet! ;)

Get a really good job and before the start date, leave a note that says

"I gotta see about a girl"

C0D8DB3737DE57CD1D42B69FEBCABA.jpg

Do not take flowers. Jesus, she has been in the hospital for a week. Take her things to do, like comics, manga, puzzles, a laptop....give that girl something to do!

Rolle    2440

IMO do not use Facebook or any other ranged form of communications. Don't go to the hospital, people don't usually look or feel their "best" in there and she would probably be embarrassed.

Wait until she gets better and returns to school, tell her that you were worried about her the whole time and how you feel.

White knightin' hard.

Don't you dare do it over Facebook, youth these days.

Buddy made a good suggestion with the flowers but do your best to not be creepy. Shit's a turn off.

You really bring up a private and difficult topic, and I'm just going to warn you right now that none of the suggestions you get from anyone here is the pat answer, cause there are none. 

Do you think you admitting your feelings towards her on top of her going trough some type of sickness is best for her right now? When admitting your feelings to someone, you should always think about them first. That is how you show that you actually care about them. If admitting your feelings for her might only cause her confusion and stress on top of her sickness, then don't do it. I would rather wait for a time when both of you are ready to get good/bad news. Of course, it is difficult to know the outcome. On the other hand, if you are close to her and what she might need now is someone showing her even more love and support, then maybe it is a good timing to admit you care more than she though.

Forget facebook, go to the hospital to show that girl how you feel and bring her a bouquet of flowers along with you; sweep her off her feet! ;)

a she not staying for a long time. B I don't really have money right now as well.

Shadows    987

IMO do not use Facebook or any other ranged form of communications. Don't go to the hospital, people don't usually look or feel their "best" in there and she would probably be embarrassed.

Wait until she gets better and returns to school, tell her that you were worried about her the whole time and how you feel.

White knightin' hard.

Looks like Rolle has some experience ;)

No, but really wait until she's out of the hospital and give her a card and just smile and tell her how much you were worried.

Buddy    823

Do not take flowers. Jesus, she has been in the hospital for a week. Take her things to do, like comics, manga, puzzles, a laptop....give that girl something to do!

Woah! Let me just peel myself out from under your boot xD

(You're not wrong though, I get where you're coming from)

ChilliFromPrussia    65

You really bring up a private and difficult topic, and I'm just going to warn you right now that none of the suggestions you get from anyone here is the pat answer, cause there are none. 

exactly this

Woah! Let me just peel myself out from under your boot xD

(You're not wrong though, I get where you're coming from)

Sorry man...flowers are great and women usually love them....but if I was in the hospital..I'd fall in love with something to do. 

And dont listen to the women in here. Their whole existance is to cripple and confuse men. Look it up...its on Google.

White knightin' hard.

Couldn't agree more. People are different. But I would NOT be happy if my family witnessed as some guy came to the hospital to admit his feelings for me. Never pressure people to give you an answer like that. Will only make them give you the answer you didn't want.

Helix    35

any action you take is going to be a risky one but if you want something to happen you have to make a move eventually i personally think you best option is when she returns to school and you tell her that you missed her and were worried about her, other than that all i can really say is good luck.

Rolle    2440

And dont listen to the women in here. Their whole existance is to cripple and confuse men. Look it up...its on Google.

+1. He knows.

giphy.gif

I just fell out of my chair. 

And also, I am going to agree

Do nothing. Wait till she gets out the hospital. Trust me when I say you don't want to do this while she's already stressed.

Killerwelden    153

Do it in person, that makes you the real MVP! ;)

*Cough Cough* Get her some flowers.

Do it in person, that makes you the real MVP! ;)

*Cough Cough* Get her some flowers.

I agree with this. Send some flowers her way, but don't go too crazy.

Dishes    159

Do you think you admitting your feelings towards her on top of her going trough some type of sickness is best for her right now? When admitting your feelings to someone, you should always think about them first. That is how you show that you actually care about them. If admitting your feelings for her might only cause her confusion and stress on top of her sickness, then don't do it. I would rather wait for a time when both of you are ready to get good/bad news. Of course, it is difficult to know the outcome. On the other hand, if you are close to her and what she might need now is someone showing her even more love and support, then maybe it is a good timing to admit you care more than she though.

Thisss this this, I couldn't agree more. 

And don't you dare even think about using Facebook! *Virtual slaps!*

Sounds like this dude has never talked to this girl before - and you're all telling him to turn up to her hospital bed with flowers out of nowhere?

Y'all watching too much anime.

Who needs waifu when you have DayzRP?

I cringed tbh.

As others said probs best to wait until she's outta hospital, don't wanna add more stress to someone in there.

wookie236    0

Do you know her? like talked to her?

AND NO FLOWERS WTF!! dont go to the hospital unless you know her well