Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:12

Sign in to follow this  
Love Nectar

Summers conscience

Love Nectar    38

Entry 1

Summer wakes up glancing to her side at cade as he sleeps. The time is 4am and she can hear the creaking of the cabin in the wind as a storm passes outside.

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/581a08f1dc8f0.mp3[/mp3]

She gets up slowly so as not to wake her companion and moves over to the window looking out at the fields beside the cabin , as she watches the grass being pushes by the wind she begins to see the outline of a man standing in the field with his head looking at the ground. The man is wearing a doctors coat and holding a machete in his right hand, he slowly raises his left to point towards summer as he shakes his head. Summer blinks and rubs her eyes to see the man is gone and the field is yet again empty.

Summer , feeling disoriented and light headed shakes her head and turns around only to be looking right into the eyes of the shadow figure. In front of her stands dimitri with a wide grin on his face shaking slowly , he begins to speak.

"It is your fault he is gone summer , you betrayed him... you betrayed me... you betrayed life"

Dimitri presses summer against the wall and holds the machete to her throat tilting his head to the side and laughing.

"Whats the matter sweetheart?...dejavu?"

With a final shake of the head dimitri slices open her throat and steps backwards. Summer falls to her knees looking down at the pool of her own blood on the floor, a blue flower resting perfectly in the middle as her throat drips more blood splattering onto it. Gasping for breath summer looks up to see the man is now one of the rough riders holding a bat above his head and within a second he swings down onto the top of summers skull as she gasps out attempting to scream.

Summer jolts upright in her bed screaming at the top of her lungs as cade flinches and falls out of the bed before grabbing hold of her attempting to calm her down.

Just a dream...just... a dream..

Entry 2

Summer wakes up looking around the room for a moment, she pauses and grabs the pack laying beside her. She opens the pack and takes out her notepad ripping a page from it and begining to write...

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/5818ea78e4a47.mp3[/mp3]

Summer places the note next to cade on t picks up her rifle and slings it over her back, carefully opening the cabin door walking out into the cold dark night and closing it behind her.

Entry 3

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/581a0454ac06d.mp3[/mp3]

The buildings around seemed to close in... blocking all escape or retreat. He stumbled around choking and gargling , tripping from time to time but persistant none the less. Summer began to backstep slightly as the undead man moved around the building , with her knife in hand she clenched her fists and hesitated for a moment before shaking her head.

"You know i have to do this eventually...i can't keep running from you"

She sighs still moving backwards as the zombie stumbles closer. Summer swings her pack round off her back opening it and taking out her notebook, she opens it and glances at the front page the names "Dimitri, oliver, cowboy" written in black ink. Summer looks up snarling and bites her  bottom lip.

"Come on then you fuck..."

She walks aggresively towards the zombie and just as it realises she is there and has time to react she plunges the knife into the back of its brain stem and up into the skull without hesitation she continued and stabbed it three more time almost shoving her fist into its skull. With her hand now covered in flesh she pulled it out and let the zombie drop to the floor. Looking down summer pauses breathing heavily.

"Not so hard..."

Summer wipes the knife with the front of her medical scrubs and flicks her wrist, the chunks of flesh flinging off her hand to the ground. She laughs to herself and turns away walking down the street not looking back, moving over to a nearby telephone poll she carves a MC into the wood with her knife before moving on down the road... She tilts down the front of her hat a half smile on her face.

Castiel    1124

The music adds to this so much. Very well written, super atmospheric. Great read Wolfie - I'm excited for more.

Gowbe    157

That was a good one! :)

Love Nectar    38

Thanks everyone due to the positive response i will likely do more!

- Updated -  :D

Night 2 was deep and hit me right in the feels.

William    398

This awesome! Keep up the good work

holy shit don't make me cry

good stuff keepit up !! :D

Raptor    155

I thought my stuff was deep. Gj Wolfie, really felt the feels here

Buddy    839

[align=justify]What are you doing!!! Where are you going?!?!?! This isn't fair pleaaaaaase no staaaahp this; don't you make me go looking for you because I'm stubborn as heck and I know this country inside and out! Haven't you figured it out by now that when you allow a person into your life, they WILL NOT let you to face danger on your own? If you think that you can run off into the night without Cade and I finding you... well... challenge accepted :(

[align=justify]- Really though that was incredibly emotional and the music in the background was mixed in perfectly. I'll most definitely have to find Matthew Cade now and keep him some company (despite his high abundance of manliness) 

[align=justify]ps.... thank you so much for including me in this portion <3

Love Nectar    38

Updated :) Entry 3

Mercy    494

Been reading these. Very emotional and well scripted/written!

Love Nectar    38

Been reading these. Very emotional and well scripted/written!

Thank you :)

King    94

Night 2 was deep and hit me right in the feels.

you have feelings?  

jks <3

you have feelings?  

jks <3

Sometimes, they are buried beneath my cow shaped exterior.

King    94

well written wolfie!

I don't want to seem like that guy, but something to try for the next one is maybe add a conscientious rappeal for Summer's emotions, feelings, beliefs. She may hold how she feels inside but an incredibly good way of connecting to an audience is rather than hiding herself, being dead honest and by saying in this context, how much she truly fears Dimitri (or how scared she feels of him hurting others).

A good example of this is the communities pet hate for super-soldiers. Obviously I'm not calling Summer a supersoldier at all, far from it, but by letting people see your vulnerabilities laid out, it shows an entirely different side to how people consider you; as they are thinking more similarly to you than if they were interpreting it as themselves. On the other hand, People who literally show only indestructible characteristics lose the engagement of their audience hence why supersoldiers get killed quickly in initiations and real people with real emotions last longer. So maybe next time, when you do your next section of your Summer's storyline, sit down and seriously think about how she must be feeling after what may have happened whether it is a dream or a reality.

Just a thought <3