Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:46
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Combat Logo

Finnr [Private Frequency]

Combat Logo    84

*Logan, after a lot of thinking and scratch work, flips to an old frequency and presses down on the talk button.*

"God damn it Finnr... Best be important to make me do all that work this early in the day... *Yawn.* Hope something bad hasn't happened."

*He lets go of the button, flopping back in bed with a groan as he waits for a response.*

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Goddamn finally took you long enough!

I need you to keep this underwraps tough.... I need you to fix a -he hesitates- "Computer" of sorts for me.

I'll give you the details later on.

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

Combat Logo    84

*Logan lets out a chuckle, pressing down on the button.*

"Really, now I'm interested. No one's need me to fix a computer since that laptop I had to fix. Okay, tell me when you want to talk."

*He lets go of the button.*

RedSky    123

It's a long shot, this thing is well.... It's ancient.... but it's going to be important to all of us Logan,

It will help people....

And as far as I've been looking for someone that could potentially even work this ancient technology you are just about the only one I can think of or could find.

I'm not going to make an understatement when I say alot of people will be counting on you.....

Also you better learn some russian quickly cause this is soviet tech I am talking about...

Combat Logo    84

*A grin slowly creeps along Logan's face as he listens. He presses down on the button.*

"Help people.... Well, I'm not good at Russian... but I'll try, I guess... You'll need to explain more, but I'm interested."

*He lets go of the button, chuckling to himself.*

Cid    333

*The radio clicks on, a bit of static flooding through before it cleared and a man's voice could be heard.  The man's voice was dark and slightly agitated.*

"You should try and keep me a tad more informed.  If Buckshot can't figure it the fuck out by the time I'm here I can help.  Russian is a piece of cake."

*The radio goes dark for a moment before quickly transmitting again.*

"Buckshot, we are going to have a nice little talk once I get there."

*And once again the radio goes dark.*

Alex    465

*Number One picks up his radio*

Hey I know Russian.

*He grins and continues*

Let's fix a computer huh?! *He laughs*

*The transmission stops*

Combat Logo    84

*The radio clicks on, a bit of static flooding through before it cleared and a man's voice could be heard.  The man's voice was dark and slightly agitated.*

"You should try and keep me a tad more informed.  If Buckshot can't figure it the fuck out by the time I'm here I can help.  Russian is a piece of cake."

*The radio goes dark for a moment before quickly transmitting again.*

"Buckshot, we are going to have a nice little talk once I get there."

*And once again the radio goes dark.*

*Logan freezes at the voice, his hand shakes a little with the radio, before he presses down on the button.*

"Sure thing... I'm up for a talk anytime you are.... Yeah..."

*He lets go of the button, staring at the wall across from him.*

"Thrown under the bus again..."

RedSky    123

-snip-

*Logan freezes at the voice, his hand shakes a little with the radio, before he presses down on the button.*

"Sure thing... I'm up for a talk anytime you are.... Yeah..."

*He lets go of the button, staring at the wall across from him.*

"Thrown under the bus again..."

Dont be intimidated by him, Logan this time the tables are a bit turned if anything... Considering the fact he is helping me he is working for me this time.

And in this case, you are very precious to me. If you want give me a list of people trying to kill you. And I'll see to negate that list down to 0.

I can't have you dying.

You are to important of a piece in this grand master puzzle of mine.

Number 1 don't scare the kid off for the love of god.

He is only going to be fixing our precious equipement.

Combat Logo    84

-snip-

-snip-

Dont be intimidated by him, Logan this time the tables are a bit turned if anything... Considering the fact he is helping me he is working for me this time.

And in this case, you are very precious to me. If you want give me a list of people trying to kill you. And I'll see to negate that list down to 0.

I can't have you dying.

You are to important of a piece in this grand master puzzle of mine.

Number 1 don't scare the kid off for the love of god.

He is only going to be fixing our precious equipement.

*Logan listens with a raised eyebrow. He presses down on the button.*

"I... I mean, I guess that makes me feel special... *Chuckles.* I mean... I'll let you know if anyone wants my head I guess..."

*He lets the button go, shaking his head at what was said.*

Cid    333

*He raises an eyebrow and chuckles a bit before pressing down on the PTT.  He sounds almost excited at first though the longer he talks the more his voice dials back to the dark, sinister tone as usual.*

"Try not to let Finnr convince you, Buckshot.  He can tell you that you are important all he wants, but in the end you are just expendable.  We are all expendable.  There is always someone else that can do our job just as well if not better. The thing is..."

*He pauses for a moment, bringing the radio close to his mouth.*

"Your job is to make sure that we DON'T make you just another expendable."

Sign in to follow this