SoundWave

The Order of Red Lake - New Blood Acceptance: High

SoundWave    3

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/58215654046e0.mp3[/mp3]

Z1zxGAR.png

History

*Updated As IG Events Happen*

[spoiler=Chapter One: Our Creation]

We started out as a peaceful people. We all had witnessed atrocities within the new world around us.

We built our new lives in a small town known as Khelm. We grew in population and actually grew accustom to the land around us.

With a few traders here and there, we got by virtually unmolested by bandits and other roaming groups. However, as supply grew rather thin down by the coast word got out about our settlement. We had food, water, and some weapons. I mean, we were doing good for ourselves compared to some others. I guess it was all rather short lived. A group of men, unknown to us came into the town one day, they seemed friendly enough. We were fools. They drew weapons on us, and began to mow the civilians of our haven down. Many of our militia fought but were outgunned, out manned and taken by surprise. Our little bubble in this world had been shattered. What remained of our people retreated to Willow Lake and hid in the forests. Many of the survivor were simply civilians, not soldiers or even militia. However, when the bandits came to us a fight ensued. Willow Lake saw a battle unlike any it had encountered before. The normal populous of Chernarus has no idea of the blood split in willow. The fighting lasted only a few mere minutes with massive casualties on both sides, leaving the lake an eerie Blood Red color. This, is when we emerge. This is how we get our name. We, The Order of Red Lake, fought those who took what we loved, and came out on top. We were fools then, but now, now, We are warriors. No longer will we sit, hiding from the world, we will embrace it, and conquer it.

Where We Reside

Our Order's Citadel lies on the shore and forests of Red Lake (Commonly Known as Willow Lake)

300x188https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dayz.gamepedia.com/thumb/8/85/WillowLake_4a.jpg/300px-WillowLake_4a.jpg?version=1ea03ceab2c1b41088d0ead536e8c9c1[/img]

Order Ranks and Members

323x245http://i.imgur.com/w4fIv4G.png[/img]

Lord Commander

Anthony Crane (auqamatt)

210x221http://i.imgur.com/1qvybQe.png[/img]

High Sentinel

Sam Weller (MrDisGood)

238x297http://i.imgur.com/6iZbGC3.png[/img]

Knight Sentinel

212x286http://i.imgur.com/d0CBgDP.png[/img]

Scribe

Micheal Jay (TheSaviour)

209x214http://i.imgur.com/Kiy3jFA.png[/img]

New Blood

Andrew BurGroBro

Mike Hawk Slade347

Von Darabos Von Darabos

Specialties

Tailor

*deals with clothing reparations and uniform allowances*

Medic

*Assures the health well-being of the Order*

Crane's Guard

*specialty Elite men serving as the Citadels Elite protectors*

Foreman

*Maintains/Builds the Citadel and other Outposts*

Scavenger

*Gathers resources*

Our Visions

Secure Red Lake

Establish a strong Citadel

Establish Trade Routes

Establish ourselves to the populous

Secure A Steady Stream of New Recruits

Uniform

All Members: Purple Bandana/Gold(yellow) Arm Bands

Knights: Chernarussian Beret

Relations

*updated as we meet you IG*

Allies

-Unlisted-

Friends

-Unlisted-

Neutral

-all unlisted groups-

Enemies

-Unlisted-

Applications

Send all Apps to: auqamatt

Name (IG):

Age IG/OOC:

RP Experience:

Brief Character Background:

*We are open to newer players*

Congrats on approval, good luck with this :) logo looks sick.

Deegan    153

This group looks nice, can't wait to meet you guys IG!

SoundWave    3

Congrats on approval, good luck with this :) logo looks sick.

Thank you! I made it myself! Took some work but I am happy with the outcome!

This group looks nice, can't wait to meet you guys IG!

Thank you! You can always find us at Willow Lake if we are on! ;D

That logo is dank af! Good luck.

This looks really cool. Hope to see what you guys can do in game

I love the colour scheme you have there and I hope to see great things from your group.

Only issue I can see in the OP is this.

6ffd600cb11055563679d41fc0f2152e.png

SoundWave    3

I love the colour scheme you have there and I hope to see great things from your group.

Only issue I can see in the OP is this.

6ffd600cb11055563679d41fc0f2152e.png

I noticed that last night as well, not sure what it causing it but I am trying to sort it out! But thank you! *Update* Got it fixed!

This looks really cool. Hope to see what you guys can do in game

Hoping to grow our numbers and really have a heavy presence in Chernarus! Hopefully you will be seeing a lot of us soon.

Dishes    159

This overall really doesn't look bad! Chapter one is written well, and the color scheme kinda hurts my eyes but I see that's the whole style you were going with, which is actually neat.

So is this group basically a settlement group then? That's all I'm really getting from this.

SoundWave    3

This overall really doesn't look bad! Chapter one is written well, and the color scheme kinda hurts my eyes but I see that's the whole style you were going with, which is actually neat.

So is this group basically a settlement group then? That's all I'm really getting from this.

To an extent, yes. We want to create the "Citadel" and do active hunts against Bandits. We want to center a lot on RP and trying to "clear" the bandit threats out of Chernarus.

Autumn    121

Hm. Looking at this group I do see alot of parallels to the Brotherhood of Steel. This may be in-part to the fact that I'm very, very into Fallout and the lore and such. 

Namely the ranks Knight Sentinel, Sentinel, Scribe, etc. 

Also the naming of your 'safe haven' to The Citadel...

Screams Ad Victoriam to me.

Dishes    159

To an extent, yes. We want to create the "Citadel" and do active hunts against Bandits. We want to center a lot on RP and trying to "clear" the bandit threats out of Chernarus.

Sounds goods then! Seems it'll be a fun group ^-^

SoundWave    3

Hm. Looking at this group I do see alot of parallels to the Brotherhood of Steel. This may be in-part to the fact that I'm very, very into Fallout and the lore and such. 

Although I do LOVE the BOC, the rank "Sentinel" is me paying homage to my first ever, and favorite DayZRp/End group I have been a part of known as The Sentinels. I actually was in it with my second in command Bryce, he was the former leader! So it's my way of paying respects to the group that brought me in to it all ;D and "The Citadel and "Scribe" rank is Ad Victorium inspired so you got that correct, but there is also an inspiration that many may not know stemming from Game of Thrones if you can find itxD

Sounds goods then! Seems it'll be a fun group ^-^

Thank you!

Guessing you were not around for the time BOS was a group here lol.

Nihoolious    1119

Oh yes, the BoS that was almost a direct copy paste off the Fallout wiki. Good times. We barely got approved I'm 2013, don't think these ranks would fly now tbh.

-snip-

Oh yes, the BoS that was almost a direct copy paste off the Fallout wiki. Good times. We barely got approved I'm 2013, don't think these ranks would fly now tbh.

oh no doubt lol

Autumn    121

I was. I remember dealing with the aftermath of the firefight between BoS and SVR (I think) at Prud lake?

Good times.

Aeryes    124

This looks awesome. Cant wait to meet you guys ingame :)

Terra    1373

Looking over your group:

• Please add all your members on your group thread. Out of the rules:
    A members list kept up to date and including full IG name and forum username as links.

You have 48 hours, then we will look over your thread again.

Sign in to follow this