Server time: 2017-11-19, 04:53

Sign in to follow this  
Kishmas

Trying to find Survivors (Open)

Stephen finished his last lonely meal inside a small clinic somewhere out in chernarus. He held the radio in his and thought long and hard, did he want to be alone anymore? He clicked the talk button and spoke into it.

"My Name is Stephen Kish. I am broadcasting on an open frequency in hopes to find other survivors out here. I have plentiful medicine to hand out to any in need. Though I seem to be lost and my position as of now is unclear. I am in a small med clinic..... Just trying to find purpose. If anyone..... SOMEONE can hear this. I will supply medically in exchange for sanctuary."

"I have moved on south, found some pond of sorts with a dock..... seems peaceful enough. Immediately after my first transmission About five biters surrounded the clinic and I had to move. So here I will be until I decide to move. If anyone.... SOMEONE is listening... I have medical supplies in exchange for a possible group to stay with for awhile... Heh... Big guys get lonely too."

Stephen dropped his hand with the radio and looked to the pond, wondering if he was using his radio wrong

Stephen finished his last lonely meal inside a small clinic somewhere out in chernarus. He held the radio in his and thought long and hard, did he want to be alone anymore? He clicked the talk button and spoke into it.

"My Name is Stephen Kish. I am broadcasting on an open frequency in hopes to find other survivors out here. I have plentiful medicine to hand out to any in need. Though I seem to be lost and my position as of now is unclear. I am in a small med clinic..... Just trying to find purpose. If anyone..... SOMEONE can hear this. I will supply medically in exchange for sanctuary."

"I have moved on south, found some pond of sorts with a dock..... seems peaceful enough. Immediately after my first transmission About five biters surrounded the clinic and I had to move. So here I will be until I decide to move. If anyone.... SOMEONE is listening... I have medical supplies in exchange for a possible group to stay with for awhile... Heh... Big guys get lonely too."

Stephen dropped his hand with the radio and looked to the pond, wondering if he was using his radio wrong

"I have entered a City, large church in it with a market and some sort of Junkhouse factory... South of the Pond I slept at. I am dehydrated, sometimes feeling lightheaded. By the looks of it there is also an abandoned UN Encampment in the city.." 

There was a slight pause in the talking

"If Anyone can hear this transmission, I am dehydrated with no source of clean water.. I have few medical supplies left..." 

Stephen ended the transmission and wandered around the encampment a little longer

"I have entered a City, large church in it with a market and some sort of Junkhouse factory... South of the Pond I slept at. I am dehydrated, sometimes feeling lightheaded. By the looks of it there is also an abandoned UN Encampment in the city.." 

"If Anyone can hear this transmission, I am dehydrated with no source of clean water.. I have few medical supplies left..." 

Stephen ended the transmission and wandered around the encampment a little longer

Mister Fish, I do copy you. Where are you now? Are you still on your own? For security reasons I cannot give my name away easily, but be sure you can trust me. How copy? Over.

*Cowboy smirks lightly, "Another doc eh?"*

"Fisher, names Cowboy, lemme tell you, the Club could always use a doc around for the shit Rhett can't fix up. You got meds eh? Bring em, we can put em to good use."

*Cowboy smiles at his brothers before hooking his radio back on his belt.*

Mister Fish, I do copy you. Where are you now? Are you still on your own? For security reasons I cannot give my name away easily, but be sure you can trust me. How copy? Over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stephen's Radio clicked on as the white noise came from it, occasionally hearing gunshots and awful gurgling noises. More shots could be heard and then  Someone picked up the  radio and clicked it off.

The next time it came on, Stephen's voice came in and out. "If....."          "Any...Ody"

"Hord....... Ased me........ South...... I......... Hangar........ Coastal Region........ Next to a........ Tower."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stephen's Radio clicked on as the white noise came from it, occasionally hearing gunshots and awful gurgling noises. More shots could be heard and then  Someone picked up the  radio and clicked it off.

The next time it came on, Stephen's voice came in and out. "If....."          "Any...Ody"

"Hord....... Ased me........ South...... I......... Hangar........ Coastal Region........ Next to a........ Tower."

*While siting in his office, Andy hears the man's transmission over the radio. He imidately picks it up and holds down the PTT button*

"Shit, you allright?! Hey, you did say something about a tower down south at the coast, right? If you can make your way up to Chapavesk just north of Chernogorsk we can help you out if you're in need of help! Just come to the center of town, next to a pretty big hospital and you'll find us there! Camp Indigo is the name of the place! Please respond if you can hear this! Over!"

*He releases the PTT button, lays down the radio onto the desk and lays back in his chair, awaiting a responce*

The next time it came on, Stephen's voice came in and out. "If....."          "Any...Ody"

*While siting in his office, Andy hears the man's transmission over the radio. He imidately picks it up and holds down the PTT button*

"Shit, you allright?! Hey, you did say something about a tower down south at the coast, right? If you can make your way up to Chapavesk just north of Chernogorsk we can help you out if you're in need of help! Just come to the center of town, next to a pretty big hospital and you'll find us there! Camp Indigo is the name of the place! Please respond if you can hear this! Over!"

*He releases the PTT button, lays down the radio onto the desk and lays back in his chair, awaiting a responce*

*Stephen sits down and sighs*

"Sorry for the late response, my radio was busted to hell. Chapavesk? I'll try to head down but......... I seem to be in an Airport north of Krasnostav. Heh, Travelled around the west through some camps to finally arm myself for future encounters with them Zombies. It looks like it is starting to rain, So anyone with shelter would be nice, I have food to trade and some supplies I don't need."

*Stephen Lays back and clips his radio to his shoulder, awaiting a response.*

*Andy gets up from his bed after a short nap, grabs the radio from the table, yawns and hold down the PPT button*

"What did you say? Krasnostav? Gimme a sec..."

*He releases the PPT for a brief moment, looks at his map and then hold down the PPT button again*

"Shit, that's quite far away man. You sure you wanna go that far? I mean, it's still up to you but I'm just sayin'. Anyways, if you have any trouble finding the camp, just ask around in Chernogorsk. We have a few citizens down there, seting up camps and such to make it a bit more pleasant down there. They can probably direct you to where we are located. Regardless, hope to see you around soon. Andrew out."

*He releases the PTT again and lays down on his bed again*

*Andy gets up from his bed after a short nap, grabs the radio from the table, yawns and hold down the PPT button*

"What did you say? Krasnostav? Gimme a sec..."

*He releases the PPT for a brief moment, looks at his map and then hold down the PPT button again*

"Shit, that's quite far away man. You sure you wanna go that far? I mean, it's still up to you but I'm just sayin'. Anyways, if you have any trouble finding the camp, just ask around in Chernogorsk. We have a few citizens down there, seting up camps and such to make it a bit more pleasant down there. They can probably direct you to where we are located. Regardless, hope to see you around soon. Andrew out."

*He releases the PTT again and lays down on his bed again*

*Stephen wakes up from the transmission and holds down the PTT button*

"I am actually in top of one of the buildings in chapavesk. Took an overnight trip as I started seeing dead bodies around the north. Much safer up on the roof."

*Stephen rubs his eyes and takes out his binoculars, overlooking the camp then moving to overlook the Balota airport.*

Sign in to follow this