Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:20

Sign in to follow this  
Loscham

Calling The People in Balota [Open Frequency]

Loscham    62

*A man depresses the PTT.  The voice that comes over the radio is in an American accent, and is rough and gravelly.*

People of Balota, I apologize if I am disturbing you.  I'm out here all alone, and am looking for a place to lay my head, and some people to call my friends.  Is there a way we can arrange a meeting?

My name is Bob Wilkinson, and I have some combat medical training, and was a firefighter after I was medically discharged.  I'm also pretty handy with most rifles, if you need security.

*A man releases the PTT*

*John holds down the PTT feeling a weird bond with the lonely man*

Hello there I don't about Balota as I’m from the north but I make weekly trips to Cherno and I have an apartment in town if you need a place to stay I’m offering, so If you need a place to stay I need a roommate. So… Just um radio me back I guess.

*John lets off the PTT*

*press button*

I am very limited in my trust with those guys I be carefull with them from my past meetings with them they were watching me and may have been angry when I was picking apples from a tree in their i am sure they dont know what the name of the ex country they are in aswell.

*release button*

Loscham    62

*A man pushes the PTT.  His gravelly voice comes over the airwaves.*

To the man from the North...didn't catch your name.  It's an interesting proposition.  Contact me on 600.3, and we can talk.

To the other gentleman, what reason do you have for not trusting these people from Balota?  Other than them getting mad over a misunderstanding, I mean.  If you don't wish to talk on this frequency, you can also contact me on 600.3.

*A man releases the PTT.*