Server time: 2017-10-19, 02:09
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
WonderN00b

Assalamu Aleikum community!

WonderN00b    0

Hello DayZRP community!

I'm fairly new to this game, and PC gaming as a whole, but I'm deeply in love with DayZ! I just don't like the usual, straight up PVP action going on on most servers. I want this game to be an adventure, with in-depth characters and memorable encounters. Even though I'm new at gaming, I have a fair amount of LARP experience from my major love in life; Military Simulation - AKA MILSIM. We will simulate different scenarios at the course of a weekend, complete with vehicles, MED-EVAC and so forth, usually conducted at military training facilities. I'm the head of a 7 man team, mainly portraying Russian armed forces, ordinary infantry as seen on Crimea (polite green men), Airborne (VDV) or Spetsnaz operators. I've also assisted armed forces and police in training drills, often as a wounded person. I'm really looking forward to see you guys in-game and hopefully you will bear with me and my newb-ness

My character is the 30 YO, PTSD wrecked, paramedic and rescue worker; Jehad al-Dinamarki.

Let the game begin.

Bran    0

Welcome to the good ol' DayZRP

Also LARPing sounds pretty dope tbh, especially Milsim edition

Cole    10

Welcome my friend!

Lyca    779

Hey there!

We already wrote in PMs but also here: Welcome to the community. :)

Hope you have fun here!

When you have any questions dont hesitate to come into Teamspeak and join the "Waiting for Staff Help"- Channel.

Or you can just write me again. I am there for that. :)

Have fun!

Undead    313

That stuff sounds pretty interesting . I used to do a lot of scenario milsim events for paintball and airsoft. Don't know how similar it is to what you did but using vehicles and the like sounds pretty solid. Welcome to the community :)