Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:37

Sign in to follow this  
isocade

Farewell, For Now

isocade    90

I was thinking about it all day, weighing my options and the pros and cons, and I came to the conclusion that it'd be in my best interest to leave the DayZRP community for the time being. As it stands right now, it appears as if many of the problems that have been concerning me are now beginning to get fixed while many more remain, but I'm sure at one point or another, it'll be fine. 

I've made it known to many of my friends I've met in DayZRP that I'm only playing on DayZRP to pass the time since my main source of work, a server of my own on another game, was no longer functional. However, it's begun working again and my developments to make the framework on it functional have been successful. This means that my own server requires my full attention.

When development has finished and I have enough spare time to actually be active on the server, that is when I'll return. However, between that- And anxiously awaiting when I'll be called to train for a new job, I soon won't have much time on my hands for anything. Always plan for the future, they say.

I'd like to thank the following people, each and every one of them have given me a reason to stay in the community, keep fighting to improve it, and have truly shown me that both roleplay and internet buddies can truly be great.

Cloudy, Cipher, Loops, Josephlad, JAMMIELAD, Frozen, Castiel, Wumby, Phoenix, GUARDtheHAM, Jadeboat, Sofie, Aeryes, MagicMike, Mekkor, Yookan, nisbo, Aries, ThatRyanGuy, LoneStarrr, Zero, Cow, keedz, Eagle, Raptor, Simatho, TeigenG, mclolable, kiwienne, PalmtreeWhale, Shadows, Thumper, all of the Camp 101 fellas, Chief, Silent_Ghost, Mexi, TickzTockz, and finally all of the staff members who have properly enforcing rules, working to make the community a better place, and overall have been putting all the necessary work to just be a good gopnik.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

If you wish to keep in contact with me while I'm gone for whatever reason, you can find me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/isocade/

I just saw this. Sucks man, you're a top lad. Come back soon, message me if you ever wanna play some siege.

o7

Charlie    118

Nooooooooooo buddy 3 I loved RPing with ya! Be back soon

No Iso no :(

Will really miss you man, great roleplayer, had loads of good times from John Serpentine blowing himself up, to him getting booted in the face. Also great at the banter, will miss having you around in TS, you always brought a few good cracks with you,one fo the fellow followers of Ming Ming. Good luck with your server, hope it goes well.

Secretly hoping it burns so your forced to come back here, joking, obviously ;)

But anyways, have good one, hope to see you back someday, you know where to find me if you need me

Love you long time <3 and zhuspeed brother

Iso no!!!

Will be waiting for you to get back, and hit me up any time for some teamkilling on rainbow six :D

Ramon    331

Take care in real life.! Goodbye for now.

Thanks for your kind words ;)

Bro what the diggery doo

cri not another one :'(

Come back soon

P.S Almost got triggered because I thought I wasn't on that list