Oliv    1542

owbFL8P.png

HoJl3t1.png

ee4588fef0[1].mp3

LORE: Plain Text Below

Spoiler

Do you believe in Fate?

The gods of Fortune?

Do you know that fickle bitch that calls itself Karma?

Superstitions are everywhere. Have you not avoided crossing the path of a black cat? Haven’t we all made a wish when your eye suddenly catches the clock when it strikes 11:11? For some professional sports players they won’t even shave during the playoffs, because for them a clean shave means you are preordained to lose the game before it even starts.

We all do something to change our luck for the better, or avoid it getting worse. It’s human nature to be superstitious, to touch wood after saying something in hopes it never happens. But what do you do when it feels like nothing works? Everything you try to spark a change makes no Goddamn difference? What if you’re simply… Cursed.

fqcZ0mJ.png

5533AcD.png

The Curse of Rene Stutter

Spoiler

I am not sure if Chase left me or if he is dead.

What I know is that I am alone, trying to survive.

I am angry, like, all the time.

I have not seen the other guys around. They disappeared too. Maybe with him...maybe they are all dead.

Maybe he just left me because he found someone new.

Maybe he left me because he had enough of me. Maybe I am boring.

Maybe I am too much for him. I don't know.

If he is alive then why doesn't he try to contact me?

If he is dead, then I don't have to worry about him anymore.

I would just like to know what is going on.

I am alone and I don't make friends easily.

Some say I am crazy, but they say this because they don't know me. They don't understand and I am too angry to explain.

Sometimes I look at "C" carved on my ring finger and I wish I would have never met this guy.

The cuts on my inner thighs, where his name is, start to burn every time I think of him. I have been waiting for days at our place but there is no sign of him. He is gone.

"You are better without him. Let him go. He is dead and will not come back.

I told you, that is what you deserve.

"Everyone will leave you at some point you stupid whore, just kill yourself already"

The voice in my head and me fight everyday. Fighting over nothing and everything.

Dead or not, he promised me to never leave me. He promised to protect me, always.

He is a liar.

To miss someone comes in waves and I am drowning everyday.

I should have listened to the voice.

I should have stayed away from him. I should have stayed away from everything.

He was my home and now I have lost everything.

He took way too much with him when he left, no matter where he went.

If I don't let anyone get to know me, that means I won't get to know them. And that means it won't hurt when they leave, like everyone does.

I think that everything happens for a reason.

Me getting raped. Meeting and getting to know, or not to know Chase. Being alone or not alone with my voice...everything happens for a reason.

I just have to wait for the reason to come along.

Weeks have passed and I'm still searching for a reason to go on. A reason to believe, a reason to make sense.

I met a guy named Enzo. A nice guy.

Too nice sometimes. I remember that I've met him before. It was at a camp near Lopatino. No idea if it had a name...it does not exist anymore. It does not matter.

While I thought I was alone, he caught me while having bath in a pond. He made his presence known to me...that was nice. And I am pretty sure he did not watch and if he did, I did not care and still don't.  

He is tall, has brown hair and brown eyes and is missing a tooth - I could see that when he smiled at me with large and kinda cute dimples.

He made a fire by the pond and he invited me to join him.

For a moment my voice screamed at me not be fucking careful but I shrugged it off.

What could possibly happen?

That I get killed?

No one around would actually fucking care anymore.

He had a funny accent and he seemed easy to talk to. We spent some days at the pond together. He was very talkative and he told me his whole story.

He was as unlucky as me it seems.

Just by spending time with him, he gave me the impression that he is a "good guy" - unlike the people I normally hang around with.

Even the voice in my head started to calm down and for whatever reason I had the feeling I started to like the guy.

For a good week we are together now, traveling from here to there...talking about everything and nothing and it feels normal.

No violence ... it's enough to look at my knife for now.

I can still hear people scream and I can feel the skin while cutting only by holding my knife.

For now I am good.

For now I can go on like that.

For now.

Not forever.

QrKacMT.png

The Curse of Enzo Massaro

Spoiler

I went up North. Back to Pinewood. Back to Stary Yar, where we were supposed to meet. They weren't there. Tucker, Ashby, Doc, none of them. Perhaps I took too long to make my way, but I needed time. Needed time to get over what happened. Needed time to get past Riviaira's eyes pleading with me as Tucker… I can't, not again.

I ran into Stradic, and he informed me that Tucker tried some fucking move that got him kicked out if the North. If he comes back, he's dead. Stradic and the rest of them were nice enough to me, despite my ties to Tucker, and even offered me to stay for a while. I stayed 2 days to rest and think, keeping to myself, then left. Once again, I was alone.

I left Pinewood and headed west. I figured I'd go check out Sinistock, see if maybe any of them went there. I didn't find a damn sole. I spent the night in Ashby's bar and slept on the floor. In the morning, I figured I would make my way to Pusta and see if any if them were there. Worst case, I'd go visit Tony. At least while I was there, I wouldn't be alone, so to speak.

Not long after I left Sinistock, I made my way through Lopatino. There was an old bus station there where people had set up some sort of settlement, but it looked deserted now. Not the first time something like this has fallen apart, just like Zelenogorsk. Well, maybe it wasn't fully deserted...

There was a woman. She was at a pond near by, and I happened to spot catch her while bathing. Fuck, that was awkward. It's been too long since I've seen a woman, but, that's not how you want these kind of things to go down. I felt bad, so I let her know I was there, to remove the shock. I made a fire for when she came out, and kept watch so no one else might come upon her with worse intentions.

It's been a few days now, and we haven't killed each other yet, but she keeps looking at this knife for a really long time. Maybe it was a gift, I don't know. We've talked a bit and still she doesn't open up a whole lot, but it's nice having the company.

It's going to be a little bit longer before I get to see you, but maybe I won't be alone when I come and visit your grave Tony.

qnWU7Qq.png

The Curse of Jaroslav Belov

Spoiler

I don't know what I will say to them or to her if I ever see them again. What they did ... what they were doing to people... I was a coward all the way through. Keeping my mouth shut and even joining in. I did not even wake the fuck up when I was nearly killed because of being a part of them. I guess I will wear that scar across my back as a constant reminder. I didn't deserve better. What a fucking Idiot I was, thinking I could change them...change her... The fucking bullet from those clowns should have killed me.

I keep hearing the screams of Alex. Sometimes even when I am not as sleep. I will never forget the look on Sara's face when she made that decision. I was begging her not to do it. I searched for what I had seen in her eyes before. But there was nothing. She made a decision. The decision of releasing those creatures, she was commanding. They ripped him into pieces. I was helpless like a little child and too much of a coward to risk my life over his. Anya was at least trying to do something. They were doing what they were told to. Sometimes I regret that I ever met them.

Even though Alex forgave me, I did not forgive myself.I keep waking up in a pile of sweat. Sometimes I have the feeling they will show up around the next corner and if they did ... I don't know what I would say or do. I am over the time where I have sworn to kill them. How would I even do that. I just see the picture of her standing above me, looking at the coward I was... the coward I am. I failed to make her see a different side. It causes so much anger inside me that I struggle breathing if I lose myself in those thoughts.

Anya and I left the area after all this went down. She said I needed to get away from it. I trusted her judgement and I really did not want to run into the Milice. Since then we went together through Chernarus. Passed by some towns, stayed, went on. Days went by and at some point we came to south Zagoria again. I don't know why. I guess we just kept going.

When she got sick, I traveled without her a few days. Gathering meds and stuff that got her back up. During that time I met Blake an american guy who was about to get robbed, so I helped him out. Why the fuck not. Together with him I made it to Zelenogorsk, where we ran into a bunch of people. What a weird day. A woman with a big mouth, a guy in a tracksuit, a pretty quiet soldier looking guy , an Italian....and Alex. I wasn't sure if he was actually there until I touched his shoulder. He was. I don't know if I will see these people again but I got more careful with choosing sides.

tEq3NZE.png

The Curse of Anya Petrasek

Spoiler

Having lost her son along with most of those she was close to, Anya is struggling to find a purpose for her trivial existance. Traveling with one group and then another, eventually Anya found herself alone once more. With only Jaroslav by her side, The Last Companions had dissolved and yet her struggle still continues. Her friends don't last long, either missing or straight up dead. After recovering from a fever, Anya was introduced to a new group by Jaroslav. Enzo, René and her old friend Alex along with some others. They accepted her, even if she did get off to a slightly bumpy start with René and now they all travel together  - keeping eachother sane and driving eachother crazy.

JdLS5ry.png

The Curse of Mason Held

Spoiler

Life always seems to win over me. The moment I think everything is under control, life reminds me that it's not.

Back in the day I always wanted to be a pilot... Cool eh? Well not so much. Because after one morning in September I would hate planes for eternity, and with that the dream to fly. My father was in that first tower... The first tower that collapsed and showed the world the inhumanity of terrorism. 9/11 changed my life for good.

No one seemed to understand me. When a few months passed kids on school seemed to have already forgotten what happened on that morning in September, but I didn't. I thought about it every second of the day. I was there alone... with no one there to help me.

I fought back, I took the opportunity to get out of my miserable life and start something better. You know there was a time where I had a beautiful life, I had my own little bar, my own car, my own house and I was married to the most beautiful woman in the world... But like all things these beautiful times passed as well. I got a call from the doctor that Sophia had cancer, my wife, the only one I really loved had one month left to live. That thought destroyed me, but I stayed strong for her. But when she passed away I lost it...

I was back at the start, like all I ever worked for was for nothing. But that was not a reason to quit or to give up. So I decided to go on with life and make the best out of it, but even then I was deceived. When the apocalypse started I found myself a new family. New people I cared about and that cared about me. I can say I was pretty happy at the time.

And there I was, just like I started, all alone...

Until something appeared from the shadows. The fire I used to cook my meat with slowly revealed the face of a man just like me. He sat down next to me asking how I was. The man had a bit of a mysterious look to him, just as mysterious as his story. But I believed him and decided to follow him... As after, all there was no one else to follow...

Iawa129.png

The Curse of Alex Mainer

Spoiler

"Just so you understand, that wasn't needed. You just had to play along, asshole, it could of been SO simple if you just-"

SQUELCH

"PLAYED"

SQUELCH

"ALONG"

SQUELCH, KRAK

Squelch, squash, squars.

I walked through the wet dirt and replayed everything that happened. The sounds of the ground moving and squashing under my boots taking me back to the night Emily died, how it happened, what I could of done. It'd been this way more than once. I lose someone and torture myself over the whole ordeal, I should of been used to the pain by now, but somehow each persons departure leaves a fresh sting on my skin and opens the scar that forever lingers in my mind.

I trailed down the muddy hill, no longer interested in the rabbit tracks I'd seen further behind me in the woods. I look up for what felt like the first time all day and see Zeleno a couple hundred meters ahead. I squint slightly and see a couple of infected crawling across the road towards the petrol station. Probably some fucking idiot trapped inside. I shake my head and bring my crossbow to hands and prepare myself to help the twat out.

As I walk down I ponder what kind of freaks I'll spot in the city, maybe the fascists came back and started giving everyone homes again? Maybe Reapers finally took control? Maybe I'll walk down into a big ol' picnic, surrounded by family, friends and party poppers. Hell, Zeleno could be a good starting point for most of the fuckers who left. Mary and Nora baking fucking smores maybe or Glenn and Ally taking the baby out in a stroller. I feel myself smile and take notice of the petrol station, the infected now inside and feasting on something behind the counter.

I lower down slightly and approach slowly, hiding behind one of the pumps. My smile disappears and I grimace as I see a small hand sticking around the corner of the main desk inside. A hand too small to belong to an adult.  I look at the ground and exhale, pulling myself away from the pump and onto a side dirt path that leads into the town. I approach one of the apartment buildings and creep around the corner into the city, hearing voices. I debate talking to them, what if they try and eat me or some shit. I then think of the pump station and decide to show myself. Fuck it. Nothing around the corner can shock me as much as that.

fiB5zt1.png

The Curse of William Ashby

Spoiler

I'm not gonna lie to you, I've actually been pretty lucky, all things considered. There are people missing hands, legs, eyes, ears, genitalia, you fucking name it. But I'm still here with all my factory-made parts, as functional as on the day I was born. I've seen the biters end more lives than I can remember, and more murders than I can count. But I'm still breathing. There are people who rob you, people who eat you, and people who kill you just for fun. There's sickness. Starvation. Random accidents. Still, for some strange reason I haven't kicked it yet. Shit, I barely even have any scars to show for it. And best of all, I'm not one of them.

Sure, I might not have any company to watch my back, but I've been doing just fine on my own. Total freedom to do exactly what I want, when I want, and however the fuck I want. There's always another bottle of liquor to be found, and hell, most days I even get to eat. Yeah, being alone can get pretty fucking boring at times, but I've got myself a bit of a hobby to deal with that. Whenever I feel restless, I just take a walk downtown and split some skulls. There will always be enough biters around, so grab your favorite blunt item and get to whacking. Yeah. It's dangerous. But I doubt we got more than a couple years left at most, so we might as well enjoy the fuck out of whatever time we got left.

At this point you might be asking, "what the hell do you actually have to worry about?". Well, the only reason I even made it this far is the fact that many others didn't, and most of that was my fault. I'm pretty damn sure my karma is beyond fucked at this point. I won't bore you with all the details, but I'll tell you this; I've learned the hard way that I can be a real fucking coward when shit really hits the ceiling-fan. I was probably like this even  before the infection finally got to Norway, but who the fuck knows. I sure can't remember. But when it eventually did, I lucked out. I met Ricky and his convoy, a fifty-something large group of followers, and they offered me a ride. Like hell I was gonna decline any offer that got me off my feet, so I climbed aboard. They took me in when our country was going to shit, so I owed them my life. Kind of ironic that I was the one getting most of them killed towards the end.

Now, habits like that don't make for good company, and people tend to notice those kind of things. And every time I meet someone who I think I can get along with, they either end up dead, exiled or missing, or just move on to better things. Ricky, probably the only other survivor from the convoy, got killed trying to protect Tucker, who's probably now hiding in some shithole in the middle of nowhere. Eva is still gone, I don't even know if she made it out alive the last time I saw her. Doc is missing, but at least he has someone searching for him. And Enzo .. God knows where the fuck he went. I miss his wine.

I guess there are lots of reasons I'm on my own. Most of the time I manage to fool myself into believing that this is how I want it, but who am I fucking kidding? It gets pretty damn lonely having only the biters to talk to. They're not great at small-talk, in case you were wondering, but they do make great listeners.

eC6ekI9.png

The Curse of ...

soon...

The Curse of ...

soon...

The Curse of ...

soon...

The Curse of ...

soon...

The Curse of ...

soon...

LXFPSgg.png

Being Cursed can mean many things. Maybe it's bad luck in love. Maybe it's being fucked over by friends or family. Maybe it's something else, but it really doesn't matter.

My curse might not be a problem for you at all, and for all I know when you tell me yours I might tell you to suck it the fuck up. We all have our crosses to bear, and bear them we must even if we don't want to.

I can tell you one thing though, there's a good chance I don't give a damn about what yours is. I have my own shit to deal with, and some days I might care and want to help, some days I'm not going to want to even hear your voice. I might open up to you, I might not trust you as far as I can throw you.

But what matters is misery loves company, and even those that are Cursed deserve some company.

eJdacLW.png

UcIMaxO.png

In Character

There's no crazy goals to take over the world or any shit like that. There is simply one goal: to not fucking die.

These are long term characters and we simply want to keep them going, driving the story of others we meet and our own to something amazing.

Out Of Character

The purpose of this group is to provide a collection of like minded people who simply want to RP. There are those of us that may RP casually or more regularly, and may not always RP together, but the we simply want the ability to at times have some people to meet up with, etc.

We have a lot invested into our characters, and it is important to further that. If we can also help further other characters at the same time, why not.

kIyfIrI.png

Enzo Massaro - Oliv

Rene Stutter - Terra

Jaroslav Belov - Ron

Anya Petrasek - Conor

Mason Held - Slash

Michael Gein - Lucky1911

Alex Mainer - Daddy

William Ashby - Oyface

Julia Riley- Joules

-

-

-

-

As a nod to all things unlucky, the group will strive to be no larger than 6 13 members strong. There is no hierarchy really, everyone is on the same level and there is no leader.

sK9uwCB.png

The goal is to survive for as long as possible, so as a group if making the right friends or enemies helps that, then no problem there.

If a group members gets themselves in trouble, other group members are not required to bail them out. One member may not want to die in order to save the skin of another or one of their friends. It is up to the individual members if they wish to help.

nYfCtZJ.png

Recruitment requirements are:

* Preferably all IC recruitment wherever possible, but clearly OOC intervention might be needed

* Preferably long term characters, characters that have been around for months, but an established character is really what we desire

* Characters that have had severe shit happen to them, have been left for dead, have been betrayed, etc.

Character Name:
Country/Timezone:
Previous groups:
Character page link:
Character lore link: (optional)
What happened to you:

Shout out to Shadows for the wicked graphics, Terra for being the real brains behind this idea, and Staggs for letting me bounce ideas.

Congrats on official!

Oh my how Mack James would love to be in a group like this

Nevertheless, looks sick. The one simple goal of staying alive along with having characters that have all had fucked up backgrounds, without making the group into a bunch of superbandit crazies, sounds incredible.

Hassan    378

/Approved 

:troll:

Group looks really awesome guys, love the whole "Curse of Enzo" and "Curse of Rene" section.

All in all this seems different, nice work.

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

Congrats on official!

Terra    1364

Every member will get a "cursed" section - explaining in short what happend as well as a quote that represents that. Wish us luck to find great members <3

Congrats!

Good Luck

Hope to run into you all :)

DarkSide    229

Best of luck on this Oliv.

Ramon    331

I knew you were busy with something! :D

Looks good Oliv. Good luck to you and Terra <3

Have fun!

Oliv    1542

Thanks for the love guys. This has been a few month long love child between myself and Terra and I'm happy it's finally seeing the light of day

Oh my how Mack James would love to be in a group like this

Nevertheless, looks sick. The one simple goal of staying alive along with having characters that have all had fucked up backgrounds, without making the group into a bunch of superbandit crazies, sounds incredible.

That was the whole point. We worked hard on these characters, both running around for a long time now. The aim was to be a very neutral survival group.

/Approved 

:troll:

Group looks really awesome guys, love the whole "Curse of Enzo" and "Curse of Rene" section.

All in all this seems different, nice work.

As Terra already mentioned, every member will get a "Curse of" section, which will also serve as the story of how the characters in the group met and came to be.

Congrats!

Good Luck

Hope to run into you all :)

Oh I hope so too!

Castiel    1124

I just sat and listened to the song, it's amazing. Goes really well whilst you're reading through.

We skip the 5 day grace period now? Or however long it is?

We skip the 5 day grace period now? Or however long it is?

There is no grace period. No group ideas

Mercy    486

Needed time to get past Riviera's eyes pleading with me as Tucker… I can't, not again

Awh Oliv :(

This part hit me like a ton of bricks....

Well... one thing is... ITS RIVIAIRA hehe

Goodluck <3

Autumn    121

Not die? Hm...

Well, I'm looking forward to this...

Sign in to follow this