Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:43

Sign in to follow this  
The Savior

[Open Frequency] Tracking Clowns.

Recommended Posts

The Savior    0

Jackson Taylor sits in the police station in Novy Sobor, terrified as he watches both night and day pass by.

He searches through the milk crates and shelves, passing off boxes of unneeded ammunition, attachments, etc. He finds a small, handheld radio.

He checks for batteries, and finds one, very damaged, possibly able to die out soon.

"I hope this thing is working. Anyhow, if anyone can hear me right now, I am going to report some news on the dangers of the mysterious clown group. Some may call me crazy for following them around constantly, even I think that at times. However, I am terrified, I truly am. I have been tracking them for days now, and have been picking up clues. I have found two of their masks so far, both extremely damaged, I don't know if whoever it belonged to was killed or what. But for now I must warn you all, these people are dangerous, unfair, and will not stop under any circumstances to harm you. I will start by stating my first encounter with these people, I was following them. The shit I have heard... it scarred me. I then fled out of fear and met up with two individuals. One was a girl, she was wearing a blue raincoat, she was very calming, and calmed me down a lot. The other was wearing  riders jacket. Both seemed like they were running too. The one in the jacket mentioned something about how I shouldn't be worried because he won't cut me up and eat me. It got me to wonder, if they were running from the clowns, does that mean.... ugh... are these guys cannibals? Anyhow, that brings me to my next encounter, today. I was in the police station and a voice awoke me from my nap, I hear multiple people talking. I peep outside to have a look and there they were. Like 7 of them surrounding this one individual. The poor fellow. I lifted my rifle and took aim. I was going to save this man. But then I realized, this was suicide. If I were to kill one of these clowns, they were just going to kill me, and I am over. I am sorry to whoever that man was. Woman in the blue raincoat, if you are there, please respond. You made me feel safe, and certainly right now I am not safe. I am terrified."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Allen    18

*Jack picks up the radio and starts laughing*

"Watch your back pal, some of us are closer than you think.."

*He sets his radio down and wipes away his own smirk*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Brock hears a muffled voice in his pocket and pulls out his radio and begins to chuckle at what the man has to say*

*He presses the PTT and begins to speak into the radio*

I don't know what drugs you're on buddy, but hunting down the clowns is not something you should be interested in.

*Brock releases the PTT and slides the radio back into his pocket and heads towards Kabanino to tell his friends of this foolish man*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Aaron confused at the mans accusations presses down his PTT*

All these wild accusations, you see, we never held anyone up at novy, nor have we met you, At all I would remember you voice, from what im gathering is you some lonely little cave dweller come out of his hole and wanting to make a message by hunting us, you want a hunt fine, come get us ill gladly rip you limb from limb you utterly idiotic individual

*Aaron releases his PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Charlie    118

*CJ gets back to his cabin after hearing this transmission, he chuckles and grabs his radio from his back pocket*

*holds down the PTT*

"You are talking about old news, everyone knows of the clowns. If I was you I'd attend one of their tea parties! I could say it was rather enjoyable."

*CJ releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*He holds down the PTT, speaking with a somewhat mocking tone*

"Why golly thank you for the information Mister these clown folk sound mighty spooky!"

*He coughs, clearing his throat before speaking again*

"But seriously...Is this a joke or are you just fucking high outta your mind?"

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Dre, sitting in his home, hears the radio come to life, he picks it up and begins to transmit*

Man you must really assume a lot of shit because the clowns aren't bad people. If you are nice to them, then they are nice to you, we helped them take over Kamenka yesterday.

*Dre sets his radio down, ending transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×