Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:35

Sign in to follow this  
Stagsview

Loremaster Announcement [Week 1]

Stagsview    589

Hello there!

So, to the Staff team's and Loremasters understandings it has been brought to our attention in regards to transparency of our work. From now on the LM team will be communicating a lot more with the community itself and also share idea's and work we are working on towards the community publicly (We are coming out of our Lore-Troll-Den's). In this thread we will be announcing projects we are working on with some detail, objectives that the LM's are trying to push for and also changes that will be happening for the Lore/Community.

This thread will be updated as much as possible, giving you insight on what we are trying to do along with updates. We have separated the thread into 2 section: Projects and Objectives

Current Projects by the LM team:

• A new event series titled “The Desert Winds Series”
    • Focusing on a fully fleshed out lore for Takistan including both Pre and Post infection
    • 3 new event factions that will take part in the series and will begin appearing at the start of the event
    • On top of events, the lore factions will also be seen in game trying to complete objectives outside of the events themselves

• Biweekly/Weekly dynamic mini-events that will be anounced IG with RCON messages.
  • Writing the Miscreated lore within the LM team and Admins. More information will be given as the lore develops.
  • Implementation of the mentor system into the DayzRP community along with recruitment of Mentors.
  • Beginning to work on new lore and lore factions for the eventual lore reset at beta
  • Creation of the Loremaster “Suggestion thread” Where the community voices what they wish to see in the servers along with future event idea’s and Lore proposals.

Current Objectives for the LM Team:

• Communication between the community and the LM’s themselves (Purpose of this thread along with more transparency  idea’s)
  • Internal improvement and communication within the LM team along with the Staff Team itself.
  • Creating incentives to bring old/new members back into game through content creation
  • Trying to improve the quality of Roleplay within the servers and also to spread the player hotspots within the servers.
  • Utilize the RCON much more often to create points of interest or to help drive player 
  • Further expanding the continuation series to include the most relevant nations 

Please feel free to comment and question on this thread to discuss our goals and objectives here. All these projects/objectives have been all discussed and approved by Rolle and the Admin team but any feedback is always welcome. We will keep this updated as much as possible with updates of progress and idea’s that we have. A friendly reminder to keep everything civil.

-The Loremaster Team

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    762

Jesus Staggs.

One day and already something visible.

Really hoping to see more Post infection lore tbh. Is there anything being planned for an official group time line? Or talk about giving groups more incentive to actually be official?

Stagsview    589

While I do thank you for the nice comments. This thread was a joint effort of the Loremaster Team. Not just my ranting <3. This is a team effort.

Nvm staggs reading the other thread now I love you

Staggs is legend, thank you for working to progress the lore from day one

Stagsview    589

Really hoping to see more Post infection lore tbh. Is there anything being planned for an official group time line? Or talk about giving groups more incentive to actually be official?

There are some discussions going along with that. We wish to make events that happen on the server (Major events on the Server) cannon in the lore. There are also other idea's floating around but nothing official.

Majoo    648

#PinkStaggsFtw?

Was right I guess :D

Good to see what is being worked on :)

Undead    247

Looking forwards to seeing the events and the like on the server . Been waiting a long time for the event series and I can't wait to see what gets put together .

Mercy    505

Does this mean with the whole new group thing that everyone gets a CP now?

:S

*Inserts breaking bad gif*

You're god damn right.

Mercy    505

You're god damn right.

Oh my...

Aeryes    124

Seems good. I guess we will see how it goes.

Stagsview    589

Rolle understands better than I do so If i screw up slightly explaining you have free right to flame me.

Basically with the new site, everybody that owns a Clan page on the clan thread is able to make a CP (Of course they have to follow the rules that are implemented). So in an odd sense yes, anybody with a group can make a CP but if the group doesn't match the requirements that are set out they will lose the CP itself.

Keira    1055

Good work. Good luck to our LM team!

Mercy    505

Rolle understands better than I do so If i screw up slightly explaining you have free right to flame me.

Basically with the new site, everybody that owns a Clan page on the clan thread is able to make a CP (Of course they have to follow the rules that are implemented). So in an odd sense yes, anybody with a group can make a CP but if the group doesn't match the requirements that are set out they will lose the CP itself.

Good to see it being like this but some people may post troll groups and it may get a little clusterfucky.

In my opinion I liked the old process but I read the whole 'not led or owned a group for 30 days" rule which I liked :)

Will this new lore faction be like the trade events were people join a side? Or will it be a staff faction like group, and they'll appear to affect ingame events? (Sorry if this was answered already)

Jango    29

You're god damn right.

this guy isn't even wearing a cape. Not sure how to feel about this though seems to classify groups who have put weeks and years into their lore with newbies who just post random ideas that fit in with the lore.

Hassan    385

This all looks really awesome guys, nice work.

William    398

Great shit guys, seriously.

Stagsview    589

Will this new lore faction be like the trade events were people join a side? Or will it be a staff faction like group, and they'll appear to affect ingame events? (Sorry if this was answered already)

It's too early to tell as they are in early stages of being writing however they will be mainly staff members inside these groups and they will appear randomly not only in events but maybe on the server also to make "mini-Events" for the community to experience and play with :)