Server time: 2017-08-17, 03:39

Sign in to follow this  
Aeryes

AfterMath - Miscreated [Not Official]

Aeryes    124

NOT OFFICIAL.

335386.png

[mp3]https://puu.sh/s11fc/5c92534072.mp3[/mp3]

The war was brief but devastating. The world knew not what destruction they were capable of if the world went to war with nuclear weapons and weapons of mass destruction, which it did and in the end it brought around the end times for real, no bible nonsense, this was the end times and people knew it.

The war was fought amongst the most powerful nations of this world, namely the United States of America, Russia, China, United Kingdom along with many others. The war was started due to some unknown reason that was never fully released to the public media. The Russians were angry over something as was clear by their invasions of lands near their Western border with Europe which at this time was helpless to defend itself. Europe was going through a rash of terror attacks stemming from the Middle Eastern countries of Syria and Iran. These attacks had a crippling effect on Europe's ability to fight and win against the Russains who crossed their border and proclaimed Eastern Europe theirs by ancient right. The United Kingdom was the first to react, been the closest to the Russians and having a supply of weapons vast enough to cause moderate damage to the Russians the United Kingdom deemed it a needed step to deal with the Russians in a quick and effective manner, using Bio-tech weaponry first and progressing towards higher powered weaponry if the situation required it. The United Kingdom had changed over the previous 50 years and had become a place of concern amongst the United Nations, the UN feared that the United Kingdom had become lost in their way of being and noticed them resorting to large scale attacks on their enemies using over-powered weaponry, something which was frowned upon greatly amongst the world's nations. One could say that the war was caused because of the Bio weaponry used by the United Kingdom but the blame can not be all placed on them when the United States of America itself had weapons armed and ready for fire on command of the President.

The Bio weapons that the United Kingdom used were lethal and deadly bringing mass casualties to the Russians as well as the neighbouring countries of China and India thus bringing them into the war on Russia's side. The Chinese decided that the best course of action was a preemptive strike on the United States who the Chinese knew would join the United Kingdoms side due to their close history and geological position. The United States was striked by many long ranged ballistic missiles on it's Western coast along the states of Washington and California as well as Oregan. This caused the United States who already were prepared for such attacks to strike back against China thus bringing them officially into the war on the United Kingdoms side. The United Kingdom ended up feeling the pain of their own Bio weaponry as the infection could not be contained and spread quickly across Europe causing mass panic and death everywhere it was observed. Then Europe went dark, no communications were had between Europe, Russia and the outside world. China was next after the Thermo-Nuclear weapons destroyed many cities causing huge ash clouds to block the sun and along with it all signals. The United States followed briefly after with the first signs of infection been observed on the Eastern Coast near New York. It spread rapidly and caused the death of the world as we knew it.

The remaining people that survived the war found it difficult to survive in the new world, with no government support of any kind gangs began to come into existence due to the fear created by mutants and the current state of the world. Some people went solo and ran to the mountains for cover and safety. While others opted for the easy way out and departed the world. The shops were near empty, supplies dwindling fast and little hope of a return to normality life was now a battle to live and a run away from death.

The war was brief due to the after effects of the missiles as well as the Bio weapons which had a devastating effect on the people it infected. The medication that was handed out by corporations was thought by some to be a form of attack and a form of warfare by the corporations who were taking sides for business purposes, lost by greed and wealth they knew that taking the right side ment staying in business but taking the wrong side would result in loss of all profit. These medications were ment to combat the radiation caused by the weapons that were launched at the countries involved mainly the United States. The medications actually contained "inactive" viral strains that the corporations engineered to start an internal war within the United States. The medications caused symptoms in many people which in turn turned into mutations due to the inactive viral strains in the medication been somehow activated when in contact with certain human antibodies. The viral strains were made to mess with RNA in the human body allowing mutations at a rapid rate.  Some who were infected with the active viral strains died instantly while others displayed unusual symptoms such as strange bodily mutations and heightened aggression towards healthy living beings. Little is known about these mutants except that they are very aggresive and will kill those they come into contact with. As the world plunged into darkness all communications were lost and the current state of most countries is now unknown.  All the remaining people can do is find a way to survive and live in this new world.

The mutants shown below resemble what current mutants look like, Be Cautious !!!

CF3226200EB7AA3DEF44F35EAA915C6897257D37

Here is my try at some Miscreated Lore. Hope you guys enjoy it :)

The Marshal    351

This is nicely written and all, but the mutations were actually caused by medications given out by a large company that owned pretty much everything to counteract radiation I believe...

Aeryes    124

This is nicely written and all, but the mutations were actually caused by medications given out by a large company that owned pretty much everything to counteract radiation I believe...

I wasnt clear in my wording. I will add a segment to explain it in more detail.

Coda852    32

It's nice but...I am not really a big fan of how it was basically WWIII. What we have so far is kinda of interesting how it was actually all the big corporations fault because they either got to greedy and made the medication cheaply that caused the mutations, or they simply fucked up on the first batch of pills.

Aeryes    124

It's nice but...I am not really a big fan of how it was basically WWIII. What we have so far is kinda of interesting how it was actually all the big corporations fault because they either got to greedy and made the medication cheaply that caused the mutations, or they simply fucked up on the first batch of pills.

This is something Rolle asked for on the other thread so I figured I would fill the gap.

Added a more in depth paragraph on how the corporations handed out bad medication due to corporate greed and a need for profit.

Aeryes    124

Nah I think its a nice read, good job :)

Thank you !!

Good shit, Aeryes. :)

Aeryes    124

Good shit, Aeryes. :)

Thank you very much :)

Sign in to follow this