Server time: 2017-10-23, 04:02
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Keira

November 2016 Community Meeting Announcement

Keira    1472

447x129http://www.dayzrp.com/images/newlogo.png[/img]

Community Meeting

The purpose of this meeting would be to allow community members to express legitimate concerns regarding the community to the staff team. This has been in the works and being organized by your staff team for the past few weeks now.

There will be a separate thread being posted with Code in order for you to submit a topic you wish to discuss at the meeting; this information is to be posted on that thread so others may see what topics are wishing to be discussed. We will not be able to cover all the topics due to time limitations and so after the thread is up for a few days, we will make a poll and the top 10-15 topics will be discussed at the meeting.

Agenda Thread

The meeting will be held over TS at 22 server time on November 6th, 2016.

Keira    1472

Will this be like a yearly meeting or will we have several meetings like that? I i'll definetly try to be there! :D

I suppose that is up to the community and what gets decided at the meeting by everyone.

The Traveler    137

Didn't we just have one of these?

And if so wasn't the consensus this is something we'd like to see a LOT more of these, not just a yearly one, more like monthly?

Wumby    0

And if so wasn't the consensus this is something we'd like to see a LOT more of these, not just a yearly one, more like monthly?

That was not a community meeting. That was a lot of people going to TS to bombard staff with pointless memes and accusations.

oh wait. JK maybe it was. 

The Traveler    137

That was not a community meeting. That was a lot of people going to TS to bombard staff with pointless memes and accusations.

Jackson what you chattin boy? ;)

Wumby    0

Im not "chattin" my man. (I laughed at that btw). All Im saying is, people are going to go to this meeting, and yell down the mic about how wrong everything is. All the while some people will be in game enjoying themselves.

The Traveler    137

Im not "chattin" my man. (I laughed at that btw). All Im saying is, people are going to go to this meeting, and yell down the mic about how wrong everything is. All the while some people will be in game enjoying themselves.

Nah man, as someone with no bias towards anyone (got back yesterday ish) the pseudo meeting went really well in my opinion. Noone shouted , noone got too heated, and even good ideas and things the community wanted to see got brought up aswell as complaints :)

Keira    1472

It wasn't really planned or organized. Things weren't able to really be addressed by the staff team or discussed by the community as a whole. It was more like these are the issues we have and this is the meeting where the community as a whole can address these issues/concerns/questions/topics/ideas and discuss them and come to conclusions together. This meeting has been in the works and in planning for two weeks now.

Keira    1472

Please be sure to get your topics in for the meeting here.

I added the subjects I thought were missing from the TS meeting Rampage held that need to be included in the meeting. If there are any that are not covered or do not fall under any of the other categories or topics mentioned already, please feel free to make a post so it may be included.

Thank you.

Raptor    188

I guess I'm too new here to see any issues with staff, but I'll attend to see whats up.

Method    68

so when it comes to the meeting what specific room will it be held in and i know it says 22 server time but how would i go about figuring out what the server time

Shark    0

so when it comes to the meeting what specific room will it be held in and i know it says 22 server time but how would i go about figuring out what the server time

Upper-right of your screen.

07206e7f6e.png

Method    68

how did i not notice this but now i need to know what room the meeting is seems how its going on now

Shark    0

how did i not notice this but now i need to know what room the meeting is seems how its going on now

Join TS and you'll see the room with 115 people in it...

Castiel    1124

Pub/Meeting Room in TS. The channel with a hundred people in it.

Wumby    0

Can't be there, but I'm sure there will be a representitive from the meme team present. Good luck with the meeting!

Mr Shank    22

Ok next time we have a meeting we need it to be moderated. This is just stupid at the moment.

Shark    0

This meeting is a clusterfuck, and people being banned for nonsensical reasons.

Use moderated talk power next time.

Castiel    1124

Or just don't yell and meme during a community meeting to discuss concerns. That works too.

Shark    0

Or just don't yell and meme during a community meeting to discuss concerns. That works too.

Oh, clearly you understand the situation when you're sitting in the Helpdesk during the meeting rather than being in the same room.

"Ignore Shark. He's a cuck lately."

Funny what we hear out from third party sources.

Mental    0

I went down to hear peoples concerns and hopefully contribute into coming up with a solution.

Instead I get a headache from everyone memeing, reeing, giggling and arguing when people are trying to discuss legitimate points that they feel need looking into. So we left.

Keira    1472

It was suggested originally and I wish it had gone through at this point. Priority speaker was thought to be enough.

But yea, like Castiel said, banter and memes kill it.