Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:42

Sign in to follow this  

Camp Indigo [Open]

Jeremiah sits atop one of the apartment buildings, overlooking the new camp, codenamed Indigo. He takes out his radio and presses down the PTT:

"This is Jeremiah Neumann of the Black Fox Expeditionary Force, disclosing the new location of the research center. The coordinates are as follows: zero-five-six, one-two-seven. It is located in what looks to be Chapavesk, surrounded by a hospital and two office buildings, which we can take advantage of to conduct our studies. Additionally, it's close to one of our primary locations for research on the infected, the big city, Chernogorsk. Please feel free, if you have any information, would like to assist in our research, or would simply like a safe place to stay, to come on down. This place should be a bit more.. permanent.

Also, due to the.. *sighs* 'casualties' that we've sustained, we're opening up recruitment to the natives. If you have any background or knowledge in medicine, historical research, or military procedure, please make your way down to camp. We need you.

Contact me with any questions, I'll be monitoring this frequency."

Jeremiah releases the PTT, sighing as he takes out a small polaroid photo. He sighs again softly, shifting his gaze back out into the ocean.

Wishing to go back home.

*Flicks the PTT on*

"As i told one of your people yesterday, you shouldeve put your heads on the radio closely, the area you settled yourself is in the territory of the Prometheus State, and you did not announce yourself beforehand, we've let your friend go, but we should meet and talk about the laws you have to abide while you are in the State."

*Takes a little break, static can be heard*

"In case you think we are not serious, you should ask the Coldwater punks how are they feeling, on tresspassing and trying to attack the PHD."

"We are not fucking around, and as i stated before, if you follow the laws of the state, you are more than welcome to stay and live peacefully, even possible friendships can be made."

*Static*

"You have our frequency, we have yours, we should talk bussiness soon enough."

"Chessur out."

*Flicks the PTT off.*

-snip-

Jeremiah presses down the PTT with a frown on his face.

"Yeah, I heard about how you took Arniborn hostage. Not a good first impression.

All I can tell you is that we will not be run out of Camp Indigo. If your laws are reasonable then I'm sure we will have no issue following them. However, we will not be disarming ourselves or otherwise putting ourselves at a disadvantage, and anything that hinders our research in the area we will not abide by. We have objectives to accomplish, just like you do.

Stop by camp, we can chat."

He releases the PTT.

*He sits on a creaky chair , reading some sort of poem book that he got from Matt, he holds down the PTT button*

Who ever these State people seem like big-dicking over the the radio to me.

*He flips the page of the book*

Jerry , I'll make my way down there either today or tomorrow.

Kind of interested in this ''research'' of yours.

Adios.

*He flips another page of the book , shaking his head slightly to the ridiculous poems he reads and releases the PTT button*

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    750

*He places his pen behind his ear and drop's his notebook onto the table, takes his radio out of his pouch and begins to transmit*

Erm, Mr Neumann was it? whatever it is; My name is Ludek, I'm a 'contractor' so to speak...

*He exhales deeply*

You mentioned needing assistance in military procedure, I'm sure I could find some time to help depending on if you are willing to pay, anyway I'll await a response on this frequency and maybe we could arrange a meeting face to face.

*He puts his radio away, pen into the inside of his notebook and slip's that into his jacket pocket before pulling his balaclava over his face*

XxLoneWolfzZ    19

-snip-

-snip-

*Bryan sits atop the roof of the school in Cherno and listens to the transmissions carefully, he picks up his radio to respond.*

We will chat.

*Static*

Undead    235

* Austin frowns as he glances down at the file he was given by the men. He leans over grabbing his radio and holds down the ptt*

" Ahh..Jeremiah if I'm not mistaken you are the same people who were hanging around near our town a week or two ago. Good to hear you and your men are still alive and kicking. Sorry about all the hostilities I can honestly be a nice guy when I want to. You see we needed to make a show of force which is why I had to remove you and your compatriots from our town. However, now things have changed . I'll be visiting your little camp real soon and hopefully you can give me some information on whos who down south. Perhaps in return we can work something out . See you real soon."

*Austin releases the ptt as he turns away from the window overlooking Grishino.*