Server time: 2017-08-22, 15:06

Sign in to follow this  
MkBigMAK

Finding an M4???

Question

MkBigMAK    0

So the last time I played was about 7 months ago... today the game has changed so incredibly that I have no idea what's what anymore...

Anyways, I've NEVER seen an M4 in this game (And by that I mean I've never held one, seen plenty but never got one myself).

Now... I run to a military tent and find LOADS of magazines and ACOGs and 5.56 ammo and all, so I start picking it up. Trouble is, now I've got like 4 magazines, an ACOG, iron sight, 2 spots filled with 5.56, a rail... I mean am I just carrying all this for nothin'?

Realistically, how frequent are M4s in the game? Do I HAVE to find a downed helicopter or do they spawn in tents? Any feedback is great just so I know what the game offers these days.

8 answers to this question

Hassan    384

/Moved to questions

Spartan    1022

Most of the M4s I got was from unfriendly people who donated it to me after me and my friends asked verrrrry nicely ;)

Check the tents and you'll find one

Beni    686

Hello MkBigMAK,

Finding an M4 is a relatively easy task, they can usually be found in the military parts of the map/helicopter crash sites... This is fairly common knowledge, however, a good thing to do in terms of roleplay is to ask around, for example:

Person I(You): Hello good sir, do you know where I can find one of them big rifle things, you know, the black ones?

Person II: Why yes, I do believe they're called M4'S or something like that... You may be able to find one around the military compound just up the road there... *Chuckles*

Person I: Thank you, I shall go and have a check!

Or you could just hold someone up! But yeah, remember... Don't go up there and expect to find one... This can be so sad, having your hopes of finding an M4 Only to realise that the location you're searching is picked clean.. If you don't find one... Maybe try trading? Have some fun with it... Sooner or later, you'll get that M4 Buddy...

It's also good to use IC Knowledge... Asking around for who/where can you find one.. If that makes sense.

Does this answer your question?

Since people aren't dying as much in this server than in pubs everyone and their mother obtains one eventually. You'll eventually obtain one, either by looting or by other means.

Check the tents and you'll probably find one

Eagle    346

All depends on how many people loose them via either death or a despawn as the loot spawn works in ways that if 2 M4's are already being carried then those 2 won't spawn anywhere else unless there lost thought those 2 ways.

The Marshal    351

Lol actually Kevin has a point, I ran with Akrasia for a day and they showered me with an M4 and more ammo than I could hold inside an hour. :P but I play(Ed) a good guy most of the time and I still get them.

Beni    686

Due to all of the helpful replies, I will class this as solved... Feel free to discuss.

/solved