Server time: 2017-10-22, 19:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
stokester1989

giving RP a go

Hey all , just seen a video on RP and it seems good fun,  would be nice to get abit of enjoyment back out of the game instead off kill on site ever time. 

If any of you meet me on the Island  ,  My name is Frank, im from England , i cant remember how old I am as I had an accident when i worked in the mines and now I suffer from memory problems and a bad back.

Im a nice guy when you get know me, i'm just a little bitter at first. 

I met a Hungarian woman called Sophia on Holiday who became my second wife but after the zombie apocalypse I have not seen her , each day i find my self roaming around Chernobyl and the wider areas looking for my beautiful Sophia.  I need to put my mind at peace that she is ok and hopefully find a bit more about my past that i can no longer remember.

If any of you have seen her then tell her i will continue to walk until i see her.  ( and that i forgive her for what she did with rupert)

Rory    1591

find my self roaming around Chernobyl and the wider areas looking for my beautiful Sophia. 

You might wanna bring up the Lore and read up on this again.

Welcome I guess.

Hey, I posted my welcome message before reading rules, currently doing the whitelist application.

to be honest though ive only just got to lore on the application , im currently reading now and will adjust my character to come in line with lore.

thanks for your input.

Castiel    1124

Hey man, welcome. It's Chernarus btw. :D

If you have any questions contact a member of Staff.

Ill try again :)

Hello , My name is Frank I was born in England. I have always been a caring man who wants to give back as much as I can to the world , When i saw on the news back in early 2009 that the Chedaki had conducted a series of attacks against the chernarus goverment and caused so much chaos and destruction I knew i had to get out to Chernarus to help out. I have always worked in the Building industry and wanted to put my skill set to good use and to build shelters and water wells. Whilst doing some construction work on a hospital i met my wonderful wife Sophia who worked at the hospital and settled within the country. In the October of 2014 when the virus broke out my wife was working along side the UN to help look after the soldiers stationed up North, Whilst i found my self trapped in chernarus due to order sixty-two and the martial law. Since then I have been searching endlessly for my wife Sophia I just know shes still out there she has to be. I will walk every hour each day sends untill I find Sophia.

Ramon    360

Welcome Frank! :D

Good luck with your whitelist app.

white list approved first time :)

hopefully see you all in game at some point

Frank Burnardo.

PS if anybody has seen Sophia please let me know , she is about 5ft4 , has gorgeous blue eyes , shoulder length dark brown hair and a beautiful smile.

Darra    154

Welcome Frank! I'll keep a look out for Sophia . . .