Server time: 2017-10-18, 10:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Rory

Previous question wasn't answered

Question

Rory    1558

Considering this last thread was closed after I asked the same question multiple times and staff members didn't answer to it, I will have to ask again, on a new thread.

As rolle already stated,  a +1 is allowed, but a gif agreeing in the same way is not (or whatever) but as long as you provide a line of text under the gif, it's allowed

so I have two questions.

Would a +1 followed by a gif be allowed?

Would a gif stating "That's my boy" followed by a line of text saying "That's my boy" be allowed considering the required line of text is present?

Thanks in advance.

10 answers to this question

Rolle    2932

It was answered in the previous thread I think? A gif with +1 is still just a gif, so no, it wouldn't be allowed.

Wumby    0

It was answered. Contribute something useful with text or don't contribute. Or at least that's what I saw

Rory    1558

It was answered in the previous thread I think? A gif with +1 is still just a gif, so no, it wouldn't be allowed.

Then how come you told me in the PM that just a +1 would be allowed?

If I start it with a +1 and end it with a gif, how is that any different? I have even added more towards my answer than just a +1?

Thumper    0

If I start it with a +1 and end it with a gif, how is that any different? I have even added more towards my answer than just a +1?

Because Phoenix, you are just a community member and held at a different standard than the current staff. As Rolle stated in the last thread. 

Randle    927

Because Phoenix, you are just a community member and held at a different standard than the current staff. As Rolle stated in the last thread. 

Yeah we are just mortal's that's why

Rory    1558

And how come this gif by Cow on this thread as well as thisthis and this were not warned? Where is the consistency considering I received points for the exact same thing as them?

Honestly there are some doubts about this topic.

We are a mature community and when maturity and usefulness in text are being kept the forums are less cancerous, take Nebulous for example... they are dead meat compare to DayZRP, memes and more shit makes it look like kindergarden

BUT

Us having fun and posting a serious gif with bits of a joke in it isn't a crime. Everyone deserves expressing their opinion with an animated gif in the general discussions in my opinion, after all we are here to produce happiness and not robotic commands, forum contribution comes by different ways. Let us just maintain it, not get too memeic and cancerous.

Cow    0

Given that this question was not only answered in the previous thread, it was answered here also.

Posts consisting of only a gif (regardless of the meaning behind it) are usually considered unnecessary. If you want to contribute with your opinion to the thread, type something up. :)

So this thread will be closed.

/Closed.