Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:07

Sign in to follow this  
DrDeadshot

Miscreated?

DrDeadshot    2

Hey Guys,

I've popped onto the DayZRP Miscreated server and seem to be the only player on at times... Whats happening! Lets get it going toe to toe with the DayZ Servers!

Castiel    1124

/Moved to Miscreated General Discussions

The server is still fairly new, people will come :)

Aeryes    124

Im downloading it now. Ill start playing soon.

Not that simple. xD

It's a great game, but a lot of people are hesitant to buy another game that we're probably going to pass by soon. Those of us with the game just have to do more to show how fun the game is, and hopefully others will come in time.

Rolle    2450

It's being worked on, things like Miscreated groups, characters and extended lore will come in time. Don't get discouraged too soon, it's only been two weeks.

DrDeadshot    2

It's a fantastic game for RP... I'd say alot more suited for RP than DayZ however That's me vs the general public.

Players who do have Miscreated: Let's play tonight and tomorrow! Let's get the server populated and encourage skeptical players to jump on aswell!

Spartan    1017

the hype already died after the first week. It could have been fun and maybe even lasted longer than a month if it was prepared but now it will be just another unprepared sideproject that fails.

Rolle    2450

the hype already died after the first week. It could have been fun and maybe even lasted longer than a month if it was prepared but now it will be just another unprepared sideproject that fails.

How does one prepare a game server? Maybe I will learn something new for the next time.

Spartan    1017

How does one prepare a game server? Maybe I will learn something new for the next time.

you know, the basics. Set up a clear lore so not one person says it has been 1 year while the other says 80 years. Prepare some custom rules for the game if needed. A custom one concering the bases would have been nice for miscreated. that kinda stuff.

Mr. night    4

never play miscreated but yes it looks amazing as of right now since I cant buy I would encourage everyone to paly because it is amazing I wouldn't want it to die out before I get a chance to play :)

Saradomin    351

It's a fantastic game for RP... I'd say alot more suited for RP than DayZ however That's me vs the general public.

I feel like this is the people who played on our miscreated server VS the ones who have not.

you know, the basics. Set up a clear lore so not one person says it has been 1 year while the other says 80 years. Prepare some custom rules for the game if needed. A custom one concering the bases would have been nice for miscreated. that kinda stuff.

+1 on this... Our own lore would have been great... due to current lore RP can get awkward sometimes

Per90    0

Not that simple. xD

It's a great game, but a lot of people are hesitant to buy another game that we're probably going to pass by soon. Those of us with the game just have to do more to show how fun the game is, and hopefully others will come in time.

These are my feelings.

Not that simple. xD

These are my feelings.

My heart still pangs for Minecraft and Life is Feudal.

RIP Crescent Valley and Inephci. Maybe one day.

Well, maybe not Minecraft.

DrDeadshot    2

Having that attitude towards a new project isn't helping pushing it though guys. You're only being negative towards it. If you have Miscreated then there shouldn't be a reason for you not to try and encourage more people. Just because the DayzRP community has tried other side projects, it doesn't mean that future projects must fail to retain the pattern. That's a terrible logic.

If you don't try, It won't work.

Aeryes    124

I love Miscreated. At first I was not sure but now I have had some good times in game and it is very pretty.

The server peaks and goes down, then peaks again. We had a goodly amount earlier, a few of whom I've noted on the forums already. Let's keep pushing things forward, shall we?

[video=youtube]

M.Mcgreedy    0

hey all!

I was thinking to buy Miscreated in few weeks and just wanted to ask about peoples experience on it?

jlike how´w th game interface is doing? how´s the actual gameplay? is the gameplay similar(and tacky and sticky) like in Dayz?

Thanks for advance.

DrDeadshot    2

hey all!

I was thinking to buy Miscreated in few weeks and just wanted to ask about peoples experience on it?

jlike how´w th game interface is doing? how´s the actual gameplay? is the gameplay similar(and tacky and sticky) like in Dayz?

Thanks for advance.

Hey buddy, 

Game is good but expect issues as it is still alpha. Currently, I can't run the game due to driver issues. Game doesn't seem to like my driver update so it crashes withing a couple of seconds. 

I seem to pick up these niche issues on every game though so don't take my work for it.

Got some very good features in the game already, mechanics work well. Can be very enjoyable if one a decent populated server.

-snip- I'm blind.

I hope the two of us can play next week, and try to get some more people on the server.

LETS GET THIS GAME RUNNING

Aye, Cap'n.

Akula    0

Does the Miscreated have any form of a character creator? like male and female characters?

Sign in to follow this