Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:33

Sign in to follow this  
Alex

Pocket Radio'ing [Open Frequency]

Alex    451

*Static fills the frequency, a different kind. Quiet, low, as if someone has just began to transmit without knowing.*

Hmm...I wonder...

*You hear low footsteps on concrete ground, it sounds like it is echoing substantially. The footsteps stop, a doorknob rattles and turns. You begin to hear a device pop rapidly*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/rZmem/6f3c9adcb0.mp3[/mp3]

*The man talking seems to exclaim with a mixture of excitement, fear and curiosity*

Ha HA! 

*The radio quiets down and the static gets louder.*

Goryan    7

* Humming a light tune while cleaning the blood off his knife his radio pops into life.  Hearing this transmission the knife drops from his hands as he rushes to the radio and frantically pushes the PTT button* 

To whomever is transmitting this, leave the area immediately!  I am not sure you know what you are doing or even if you did the possible ramifications of your actions right now.  That noise it seems to be you are holding a Geiger counter.  It detects radiation.  So if you like your hair, teeth and lack of boils and open wounds, I would leave that area immediately.

* He ponders a bit *

Or don't.  I have never helped someone with the psychological scars of self irradiating.  Heh.  By all means continue on your path then get back to me, preferably on the the radio, for a full psych-eval.  

* then almost as an after thought * IF you survive. * then radio silence. He picks the knife back up and realizes the blade was damaged in the fall, he crosses the room and calmly slides it into the chest of the sleeping man.

The man howls in pain

Good, get it out..... on a scale of 1 to say... life threatening.  How does that make you feel?

Alex    451

*He picks up his radio curiously*

I know what the device I have is, I'm pretty glad it's working too. You seem to know what you're talking about, curious - Who are you?

*He stops transmitting*

Goryan    7

*He picks up his radio curiously*

I know what the device I have is, I'm pretty glad it's working too. You seem to know what you're talking about, curious - Who are you?

*He stops transmitting*

* raises an eybrow and replies *

My name is Dr. Alistair Smith.  As for what I know it is in just bits and pieces.  My mother was a nuclear physicist and would often take me while I was doing my residency to "Hot" sites around the area.  My knowledge is just a passing hobby I guess.

But if you know what you're doing.  By all means.  Continue.  Just if possible, let the rest of us know, after the fact of course, where the area is so we can avoid it.

* releases the button wondering why he shared so much. *

Alex    451

* raises an eybrow and replies *

My name is Dr. Alistair Smith.  As for what I know it is in just bits and pieces.  My mother was a nuclear physicist and would often take me while I was doing my residency to "Hot" sites around the area.  My knowledge is just a passing hobby I guess.

But if you know what you're doing.  By all means.  Continue.  Just if possible, let the rest of us know, after the fact of course, where the area is so we can avoid it.

* releases the button wondering why he shared so much. *

*He picks up his radio*

734.21hz if you want to know more about it, but it's good to meet someone who knows stuff like this.. I'm called Number 1, at least that's what I am named now.

*He stops transmitting*