Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:52
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

Lost

casavillam    14

*ALEC GETS INTO A HOUSE AND TRIES TO CALM DOWN, HE GRABS THE RADIO AND START TALKING, HOPEFULLY TO SOMEONE*

TO ALL MY FRIENDS OF THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE......I CAME WAY NOTHEAST......I WAS LOOKING FOR MEDICAL SUPLIES FOR CAMP 101 AND ALL THE NORTHERN ALLIANCE.......I WAS CHASED BY A LOT OF THOSE DEAD THINGS AND I GOT LOST.....I THINK I'M NEAR A CITY CALLED NOVODMITROVSK, BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT MY LOCATION, ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT HOSTILE ACTIVITY NEAR THIS AREA?........IS ANYBODY CLOSE BY?........ *EXHALES*......... HOPE ANYBODY CAN HELP ME......

*LEAVES THE RADIO BESIDE HIM AND FALLS DEEPLY INTO A LONG SLEEP*

Darra    153

*Darra hears her friend Alec’s voice over the radio and presses the PTT*

“Alec, it’s good to hear your voice and know you are safe.  We’ve all been worried about you.”

“I’ve been to Novo a couple times recently and have never encountered any hostilities.  Hopefully, that has not changed.  But, let me warn you, the entire city is filled with the infected.  Try not to make any extremely loud noises because they will swarm.  A couple of our guys may have relocated to Novo, but, I’m not certain where.  It’s a big city, so, finding them would be difficult at best.”

“Don’t worry about the medical supplies; we have enough.  Just worry about staying safe.”

“Darra releases the PTT*

casavillam    14

*Darra hears her friend Alec’s voice over the radio and presses the PTT*

“Alec, it’s good to hear your voice and know you are safe.  We’ve all been worried about you.”

“I’ve been to Novo a couple times recently and have never encountered any hostilities.  Hopefully, that has not changed.  But, let me warn you, the entire city is filled with the infected.  Try not to make any extremely loud noises because they will swarm.  A couple of our guys may have relocated to Novo, but, I’m not certain where.  It’s a big city, so, finding them would be difficult at best.”

“Don’t worry about the medical supplies; we have enough.  Just worry about staying safe.”

“Darra releases the PTT*

*Alec wakes up, with the voice of Darra, feeling a huge relief after listening to her *

Hi Darra! You cannot imagine how happy I am to listen to your voice. Thanks for all the info, right now I'm inside a building healing from a surprise attack I've received from the infected, I was bleeding heavily and got infected wounds, now I'm ok but just waiting to recover strength, I guess tomorrow I'll be heading back , stay safe! 

*Alec releases ptt*

casavillam    14

*Alec arrives at the camp and gets into the wooden house after a long way and ready to rest, in the meantime he leaves all the gear and supplies he brought*

Hi Darra, I've heard you weno the south, hope you are ok, next time let me know I'll go with you. Just wanted to let you I managed to may my way back and brought supplies for the camp. I'll take a sleep now, I really need it but I'll stay around here, hope to see you soon and please take care

*releases the PTT and falls asleep*

Sign in to follow this