Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-21, 12:17

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

To Sturner [Open]

Recommended Posts

Guest   
Guest

Jeremiah sits on the tree stump and directs a radio message to a Sturner, from the group he met at the harbor.

"This is Jeremiah Neumann of the Black Fox Expeditionary Force, broadcasting to a "Sturner", from the group of newcomers I met at a harbor down south. I'd like to further inquire about your 'hometown', if you will, as well as discuss a possible relationship between our two forces. I'll be monitoring this frequency for your response. Thank you."

He releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   93

:: Laying on Sonja's bed holding his freshly bandaged shank wound, Sturner is going around radio frequency. He hears his name and recognizes the voice and the name calling. He freezes. Thinking to himself of all the different groups of people that approched them, he stays silent, unsure. He takes a deep breath, and clicks on the PPT ::

" Look, I liked you people. You folks were the first group that approched us without any ill intention, and you really seem to try to help people. I like that. Now, I don't want you want to know about us and our hometown..." :: He hesitates :: "It ain't our town actually, just a pratical place to welcome newcomers. Now, I wish I could give you info but our situation is far from stable so everything I'm telling you could change in a matter of day. Also I don't want too. People could be listening"

:: He remembers their discussion and his attempt to warn them about Jamisson ::

"Actually, one thing has changed now since our encounter, Jamisson is dead. He shot himself on the docks. Always knew that fucker was ill."

:: He quickly looks around if anyone is around ::

" Look, I still remember the opportunity you offered me to get the hell out of Chernarus back to Iceland and I won't forget. I trust you people but not everyone within the group does, at least the one that are still alive and that met you. I dont mind, hell, I'd loved for us to cooperate but we ain't going up North for that, no fucking way. We need to stay on the coast. You folks are welcomed down here, just say you know Sturner, some new fleshes haven't met you guys.

:: Sturner goes to close his radio but rethinks what he said. He wants the people with big guns to be on his side. The more friends the better. He opens the PPT in an attempt to make his proposition to sound more appealing ::

" Hell, on our botched loot run in the big city, I saw a big hospital, you guys could have your forensic work done there and still be close of where we are at the moment. Hell, we could trade some our supplies to keep the work being done down there, and in exchange you guys offer us protection. 

:: Sturner turns off the radio, unsure about what the rest of the group would think about it ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

-snip-

Jeremiah listens to the broadcast and frowns slightly. Now at FOB Sierra, he sits down and presses the PTT button.

"This is unfortunate. We currently have our research center at ground zero, Zelenogorsk. Only a few kilometers inland...

But I understand. You have obligations at the coast. I think you misunderstood when I said your hometown. I do not mean your camp at the harbor. I meant where you came from. Novigrad, yes? I want to know if there is still civilization there. An active government. Information like that is key to continuing our operations within the region. Of course, information like this is too sensitive to share over an open frequency. I'll most likely be down to talk face-to-face within the next couple of days.

We were actually discussing possibly opening a public research center 'slash' medical camp somewhere within Chernogorsk, the big city you mentioned. I would like to continue working with your group as I think we have similar circumstances as to why we entered South Zagoria and we can help each other to accomplish the goals we want accomplishing within the region, so we will keep the aforementioned option in mind.

I'll be monitoring this frequency for your reply, Sturner. Please consider at least sending a scout to the Zelenogorsk research center, Camp Zero; we can prove that we offer a safe place for you and yours. We like you people."

He releases the PTT and crawls into his tent, closing the flap on it and turning on his gas lamp to study the documents the group found that day.


He remembers to say:

"Sorry to hear about your friend."

He releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   93

-snip-

:: Sturner had moved to the house in the marshes where on a table was sitting a proper ham radio. His wound was getting better but the walk had weakened him. Laying by the fireplace, he heard the ham radio buzzing and the man's voice came again. It stopped and and Sturner immediately answered ::

" You're right by saying it's sensitive information. As much as I disliked it back in Novigrad, it clearly is different from this outback region. We are still setting up around the coast waiting for newcomers so you and your forensic team know where to find us. A proper introduction to the rest of us might help them trusting you a bit more, especially if you offer medical aid. We ain't got no fucking doctor down here."

:: He looks down at the patched wound, blessing whats up there about the lucky coincidence of a doctor passing through ::

" About that scout, I for sure ain't venturing up North, especially of it's around that Triangle so much about. If we get some new people from the boat soon. I might try to convince one of them. They come out of the boat fresh and ready for action most of the time so they'd be up for the risk. "

:: Sturner goes to close the radio ::

" Thanks for trusting me, it's a good decision that some of ours should start doing.

:: The radio goes silent ::

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Jeremiah presses down the PTT.

"Sturner. If you're still listening, go to 111.1hz."

He releases the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×