Server time: 2017-10-23, 09:52
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Combat Logo

Eliane... Where are you? [Private Frequency]

Combat Logo    84

*Looks back at the man next to him, before, letting out a heavy sigh, pressing down on the talk button.*

"Eliane... It's Logan. If your listening... And I hope to God you are. I... I want to come talk to you. Where are you?"

*He lets go of the button, waiting for a response.*

"It needs to be done mate."

"I know... I just hope she responds."

Irish    80

*Eliane sighs as she listens to logan. She gets up slowly and drags herself half heartedly to the living room, she collapses into one of the sofa's and speaks into the radio in a quiet, broken voice* 

H-hey...logan...im ugh..just at home, i have been for a while now. 

*She lets out a heavy sigh and falls into the sofa more, closing her eye as she quickly injects her second dose of morhpine for the day* 

W-what..d-do you need?..Is everything okay?

*She lets go of the Ptt and starts taking in deep and heavy breathes as she weakly holds her radio*

I swear to god...i dont want to have to come out to kill more people..

Combat Logo    84

*Logan presses down on the button.*

"Everythings fine, I... I just want to talk to you. Face to face. It's been awhile and I felt that your big, older brother needed to drop on by for a visit. So, what do yah say?"

*He lets go of the button, watching the man wanting feathers walk down the road.*

Irish    80

*Logan presses down on the button.*

"Everythings fine, I... I just want to talk to you. Face to face. It's been awhile and I felt that your big, older brother needed to drop on by for a visit. So, what do yah say?"

*He lets go of the button, watching the man wanting feathers walk down the road.*

*She sighs and speaks weakly* 

Yeah..whatever, its your home too.

*She groans slightly as she turns over, the sound of sniffling can be heard before the transmittion cuts off* 

Sign in to follow this