Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:21

Sign in to follow this  
Samti

Sam Johnsen his Journal

Samti    97

Day one:

If have seen Chernarus before the outbreak and if i have to be honest, it has never looked better then know. Yeah alright there is some blood spatter here and there, but still now at least people work together to survive having friends is almost mandatory to survive, at least NOW you learn who your friends really are (says the man who has no friends alive). I had multiple times before the Outbreak that i discovered that my closest friends where two faced fucks talking behind my back trying to get me kicked from my job just so they could get my place just to make more money. Heck some corrupt higher ups tried to kill me before because my loyalty to Russia was to strong and i was not willing to look the other way when they did something illegal! Look at me banter about old times I’m like an old man. I should stop writing Before i get robbed or eaten or worse!

Samti    97

Day Two:

i had a lovely nap near a town called machino or somthing? I can't remember, BUT anyway i met some intresting people over there most where quiet and ran away, with some i had a conversation nothing usefall came out of it anyway! Well its know looks like its getting dark i better get to my mother graves before it gets to dark. well i can safely say it almost morning some nice genntleman showed me the way to the graveyard that was nice of him reminds me of sombody i knew. I don't know how to put this but i just got news about my brother death, kinda a hard pill to swallow at this time but so be it, Like we used to say in the family what happens happens it's their own fault no use of dying over it.

Edited by Samti