Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:18

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Zar

IT IS JUST A GAME

Zar    5

So.... my internet service provider has decided to disconnect my ADSL now rather than the middle of November as I requested. The last time I am gonna move to a new house.

The problem I have now is a cannot get my daily "fix" of Dayz RP other than reading the forums while at work. So thanks to all who post their content and make the effort to keep their media threads up to date.

I also enjoy reading the reports and solved reports as they help teach me the does and don'ts and was what is and what is not acceptable conduct on our servers.

What I have noticed though is an increase in reports where the OP get banned. I mean WTF?????? and this is not pointed at the staff you guys are doing a great job.

What does one learn from this? If you are aggrieved, take a step back from the computer, go and calm down them come back and review your footage first and then decide in a calm and logical manner if there was a rule break or not. If unsure hop onto TS and speak to CM first for advice or try and resolve it in TS with the other party/s.

By doing this you lose nothing but can gain from it. Why you lose nothing is that after the short delay and there is still a rule break you can still post your report and a ban will be dealt out.

What you lose by rushing your report in an emotional state is looking like a fool when you get banned for trying to get someone else banned.

As the title of this post "it is just a game" but damn it is an addictive game.lol

A..game? What do you mean this is a game..?

This is my life. How dare you tell me otherwise.

But yeah the salt reports really need to stop tbh. I've made one myself and I closed it after I calmed down and I saw that there was not actually any rule break. Being on the other side really helps when it comes to understanding the bandit's point of view.

Reports because of pure salt are pathetic. Everyone rage sometimes and feel the need to express it somewhere. But please, tell it to someone you know won't snake you instead of involving the rest of the community in your drama.

Saradomin    360

Reports because of pure salt are pathetic. Everyone rage sometimes and feel the need to express it somewhere. But please, tell it to someone you know won't snake you instead of involving the rest of the community in your drama.

However we know, looking at reports that have been, that no one can be trusted, right?

#mowthelawn

No, but I agree. It is just a game, and the salt needs to stop. Sometimes when I join up with randomers, and jump in to teamspeak, I just have to ask myself why the people are in the community and how they last as long as they do. There is so much OOC hate for IC stuff and people salty for the smallest things. Please stop.

Play the GAME and ENJOY. We are after all here to have FUN.

Stiles    21

-snip-

Some people can be trusted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think salt reports make the OP look silly when its revealed that there was actually no rule break at all.