Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:12

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

It's not [Open Frequency]

Squillium    323

*Miller gets out of bed, the pain subsiding enough to where he can move around and function normally. He goes to the window of the house he's in and presses the PTT*

Ahhh well, I suppose I better explain some things. Without going into too much detail, after my radio broadcast I was taken by a group of men working for Mack James. I'm not sure how in the fuck he survived a gunshot to the head, I think you need to take some shooting lessons Mandell, but he ended up shooting me in the gut a few times and left me for dead.

*Miller closes his eyes and takes a deep breath*

Luckily, I was saved by a friend whose name I won't bring up as I don't want to cause any problems for him. He dragged my ass to a safe location where I apparently went into a coma for about 2 weeks. I woke up a few days ago and since then haven't been moving around too much. The only other person I've really come in contact with is Izaak, as the person who saved me is a mutual friend. To any of my friends, I just want you to know that I'm ok and am strong enough to get in all the mischief that I used to. To Mack, I pray we never meet again, but if we do just know that one of us won't walk away next time.

*Miller lays back down as the sun sets over the trees. For the first time in a long time he's able to relax and believe that everything's alright.*

*a mans voice comes in over the radio*

"I left you some fresh tomatoes in the blue tent. Keep the raccoons away from 'em"

*the radio cuts to static*

Zombru    25

Mandell turns on his radio and presses the PTT

"Well, I guess Macks skull is made out of steel or something. I'm sorry that my bullet didn't pierce it... Probably would have saved you a lot of trouble."

"Now fuck off with that shit shot garbage."

Mandell turns off his radio and shoves it into his vest pocket

*Fox rests on top of the police station in Grishino, watching Charlie and Braxton messing around with each other. She smiles when hearing Miller's voice over the radio and grabs her radio to respond. She presses down the PTT*

I'm glad you are alright.

*She releases the PTT and goes downstairs to the others*

Nihoolious    1119

*Izaak looking over Miller's disgusting spare white hunter clothes hears the radio buzz. He chimes in*

Don't get yourself caught again. It was enough of a pain nursing you back to life here.

*Izaak cuts the transmission*