Server time: 2017-08-23, 22:56

Sign in to follow this  

To any nuclear engineers out there [Open frequency]

*After contemplating about the future of Chernarus to himself Ace cleared his mind and decided to broadcast a radio message; he takes out his radio that is rusty with blood and holds down the button to speak*

Hello... The name is Kumonryu; if you're a friend and Ace if you haven't even spoken to me before. I have a proposition to some of you survivors out there. If any of you were engineers before this, before the infection and you managed to get a degree in nuclear engineering in particular contact me on my private frequency 88.9 the proposition may sound big at first but it'll be worth it who knows if any of you go through this you may have some fun reliving your past, there will also be a weekly pay of weapons, munitions, food and protection.

*Ace lets go of his PTT noticing that from the injury he sustained from his knuckles he was bleeding and proceeds to wrap his knuckles all the while thinking about how his life will end up*

*After contemplating about the future of Chernarus to himself Ace cleared his mind and decided to broadcast a radio message; he takes out his radio that is rusty with blood and holds down the button to speak*

Hello... The name is Kumonryu; if you're a friend and Ace if you haven't even spoken to me before. I have a proposition to some of you survivors out there. If any of you were engineers before this, before the infection and you managed to get a degree in nuclear engineering in particular contact me on my private frequency 88.9 the proposition may sound big at first but it'll be worth it who knows if any of you go through this you may have some fun reliving your past, there will also be a weekly pay of weapons, munitions, food and protection.

*Ace lets go of his PTT noticing that from the injury he sustained from his knuckles he was bleeding and proceeds to wrap his knuckles all the while thinking about how his life will end up*

*Wayne hears the transmission and decides to respond*

How'er yah doing buddy? Dont mean to dissapoint ya big shoots, but most of the lab geeks probably bit the dust quite a while ago, most. Whats it ya need done pal? I aint exactly qualified in the nuclear field, but sure as hell better than some idiots throwin chunks of uranium in water and expecting results. Contact me on 100.17 if your interested.

*Wayne puts the radio down and goes back to his workbench*