Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Beni

The True Origin Of Daniel Smith...

Beni    868

*The Following story take's place in a nightclub, in Scotland, Glasgow... 14 years before the apocalypse*

Olivia, Daniel's mother. Born and Raised in Scotland, Glasglow... Olivia was a real party girl. She was one of the name's in Glasglow... In a way I suppose she was infamous... For being the girl who would make every girl's man cheat... She was one of the girls that always did all the drugs and drank all of the drinks she was handed...

One night, Oliva was in one of the hottest nightclubs in Glasgow, The Metro to be exact... The Metro was one of the biggest club's in Glasgow, being 1: The most popular and 2: The most exclusive... The only way to get into the club was to either A: Pre Pay over three weeks in advance or B: Know someone who works at the club.. 

PZ0Ais7.jpg

The Metro was... Infamous for underage drinking, drug taking, illegal gambling and well... Anything that you wasn't suppose to do... Went on in that club... The club toilets was just a sess pool, full of people either A: Taking drugs or B: Fucking... Or both, it all depends on what type of person you walk in on...

Oliva knew all the staff in there..... So they let her and her friends straight in....She got in... And was dancing on the podium, drinking vodka and red bull, taking any kind of drug around... Then she laid her eyes on him, the man that would father her second born child, and his name... Was Bobby Balfour..

The two suddenly locked eyes from across the room, Bobby downed his glass of whiskey and headed over to Oliva.... Oliva's dress was tighter than a boa constrictor, choking on it's pray... And her make-up was thicker than an elephant's leg.... Bobby walked over to Olivia, offering her his hand... She gracefully accepted and the pair both headed to the dance floor... The two began to dance, as the rhythm of the 90's club music bounced through the room...

Olivia: " So, you come here often? "

Bobby: " Naw, just here tae get bluttered, guttered and shagged.  "

Olivia: " Well, I guess you're my type of guy then... Fancy fucking off and heading back to mine? My maa's in but fuck it right? You can't beat a good shag can you?"

Bobby: "  Naw... naw you cannae. Especially fae me hen... "

And then.. The rest of the night, you can probably assume what happened...

The two were so young... Both around seventeen/sixteen at the time, they both didn't have a care in the world... All they wanted to do was; take drugs, have sex and repeat, and this was exactly what they did... Bobby and Oliva became.. Close, but never really became an actual official thing, it was more of a meetup, have sex, have a drink together and leave... Because this is what they enjoyed doing.... 

Soon after this however, Olivia had to move to Manchester, to study a course at university... Where she met a man named Tyler Smith, who eventually became her boyfriend... Little did she know however, she was carrying Bobby's baby.... And this kid would grow up to be, Daniel Smith...

Mexi    1311

ABSOLUTE FUCKING GOLD.

All the beanz.. Just take them..

Castiel    1124

/me reads in awe

Everything makes sense now.

Nihoolious    1250

when the plot thickens

Doc Holiday    170

Well, now it all makes sense...

Grimnir    663

Well done, I am still Danny's uncle tho, right?

Majoo    742

Was nice read Beni. Good job :)

Wumby    0

Son? Dad? What is this. What is going on here. What. How. But I. What. I mean. what.

Lyca    783

I am still confused about it ingame :D <3

Good writing man!

Sign in to follow this