Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:50

Sign in to follow this  
Ramon

Is someone there? [124.5] [Open Freq]

Recommended Posts

Ramon    342

* Gregor runs through the forest near Cherno lost and cold. Soaked he picks up his radio out of his small backpack and speaks. *

'' Hello...hello...? Is there someone out there? ''

* Some static noises *

'' I'm Gregor and I came from the East, can anybody hear me? Please....

I am lost and soaked because of the rain. Hello...? ''

* Gregor heard nothing and put his radio back in his backpack but keeps it on in the hope he hears a voice on the frequency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irish    73

*Micheal listens in curiously before responding some time later* 

Not sure if you are still okay..But get to Olsha. 

*You here a fire coming to life in the background* 

I can help you out if you get here. 

*He let's go of the transmit button before sitting by the fire warming himself up*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiles    21

Stiles takes a sip from the coffee that he had managed to make using materials he had found in a near-by town. He flicks through his radio whilst sipping out of his mug when he heres the man on the other end. He quickly places his cup down on the floorboards beside him and listens closely. He thinks for a second and then transmits, the sound of a teenage boys voice is heard, he sounds around 16 and british.

"A normal person would tell you to trust no one and stay alone, I mean you should do that; but me telling you to do that doesn't really help does it. There is a camp just south of Novy, called camp hope, I dunno if people are still there or not, I've been there a few times but it's pretty deserted."

He stops for a second to take another sip from his mug.

"There are little huts and stuff there, there are trees to make a fire and there is a water pump. Head there, it'll help you rest for a few night. I can bring you some food if you have none - actually, no I can't, oops, sorry. Stay safe, er, sir."

The transmission ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogueSolace    275

"Gregory, what are you near? Not where are you. Do not say where ever.

First calm down. Look for some apple trees and grab a bunch. Then find a abandoned anything and get out of the rain. Sit and eat. If you can build a quick fire outside to dry off, do so. Just dont let it alert anyone to your location."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramon    342

* After Gregor reach a house near Balota and he takes his radio out his backpack and listens to the voices on the radio frequency.

He nods and takes his matches out his backpack and try's to make a fire. '' Damn, all the matches are wet as hell. ''

He thinks about responding back to all those people. He grabs his radio and speaks into it. *

'' Uhh hello? Olsha.. * For a moment you hear nothing * I am not going to Olsha.. There is nothing to see up there. * Sighs * ''

* Static noises *

'' I think my radio is not really working properly. I think I need.. * Static noises * ..try later. ''

* Gregor stops the transmission and takes the battery out the radio. '' Guess I need a new one '' *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramon    342

* After warming up in a house near Balota Gregor starts to look in a couple of houses for a new battery and a radio.

He looks on the road towards Kamenka and sees a body lying on the street next to a crashed car.

He runs towards it and sees that the guy is dead.

He quickly looked around him and takes a radio that lies on the backseat of the car. He set the frequency to 124.5 and speaks on the radio. *

'' Hello? Anybody out there? I just found a new radio. I remember that one voice was telling me to go towards Novy?

I hope you not mean Novy Sobor, because I am not going to that bad place. I am staying away from that area!

Let me introduce myself. I am Gregor and I came from the East and the North. I'm lonely and I am searching for a safe place.

A safe place to meet up with nice and kind people, a place to eat and drink, a place to sleep. I am lost and I have nobody to meet up with.

I have food and fresh water for now. My clothes are dry enough and I want to move on.

I lost all of my friends a while ago and since then I travel around. * Sighs * Can anybody hear me, are you guys still there? ''

* Gregor stops with talking and he and he put his radio in his pocket. *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irish    73

*Micheal smirks and leans back in his chair, he picks up his radio after swallwing some of his peaches and setting the tin on the hard wooden table infront of him* 

Really Gregor was Olsha not enough to kick start your memory?..

*He chuckles briefly*

Even if there is nothing to see up here..There is always an old friend.

*He sighs and clears his throat* 

Dont be saying my name now, but it does begin with an M.

*He sits forward in his chair, its legs hitting the floor below him and sending out a loud thud, he picks up his tin of peaches and scrapes another one out from the bottom, there is a brief sound of what sounds like metal being scratched before he responds with a mouthful*

See,...you 

*He swallows his food quickly* 

See you soon old friend! Im sure we have plently to talk about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogueSolace    275

"DO NOT MOVE. You have help coming, or at least trying. They'll probably try to contact you soon. DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON AN OPEN CHANNEL. KEEP AN EAR ON YOUR RADIO AND DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCATION."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiles    21

Stiles climbs down the mountain, he sits on the ledge and hears his radio's static. He pulls it close to him and speaks. His teenage voice his evident through the radio.

"I was in the same boat too... Still am actually."

He pauses.

"As of three months ago."

The transmission ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramon    342

* Gregor hears the radio transmissions and looks up. He decides to speak. *

'' Don't trick my in one of your jokes! Just don't do that!

I'm now in a place called Kamenka or something?

I just saw two people walking on the main street. It's very misty up here. If this a trap I am gone! ''

* Gregor ends the transmission .*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irish    73

"DO NOT MOVE. You have help coming, or at least trying. They'll probably try to contact you soon. DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON AN OPEN CHANNEL. KEEP AN EAR ON YOUR RADIO AND DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCATION."

*He smiles and shakes his head, he sounds arrogant as he speaks*

Hey miss I ugh...don't mean to burst your good person bubble and all that shit but ugh.

Gregor has been along for a long time, pretty sure he knows the basic's of giving out Information on the radio...

*He shrugs and shakes his head again*

Don't even know why I'm saying this to be honest, you aren't gonna listen either way..

*He sighs and a minute or two passes before he speaks once more, his arrogant tone now gone as he now sounds more reflective*

Either way miss..stop playing the good person. This place will turn you, it might not be for a few months but it will. Just remember that later down the line because just like me, you will probably just brush this off as I did.

*He releases the transmit button and walks outside, standing in the cool air as he tries to calm himself down abit*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramon    342

"DO NOT MOVE. You have help coming, or at least trying. They'll probably try to contact you soon. DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON AN OPEN CHANNEL. KEEP AN EAR ON YOUR RADIO AND DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCATION."

*He smiles and shakes his head, he sounds arrogant as he speaks*

Hey miss I ugh...don't mean to burst your good person bubble and all that shit but ugh.

Gregor has been along for a long time, pretty sure he knows the basic's of giving out Information on the radio...

*He shrugs and shakes his head again*

Don't even know why I'm saying this to be honest, you aren't gonna listen either way..

*He sighs and a minute or two passes before he speaks once more, his arrogant tone now gone as he now sounds more reflective*

Either way miss..stop playing the good person. This place will turn you, it might not be for a few months but it will. Just remember that later down the line because just like me, you will probably just brush this off as I did.

*He releases the transmit button and walks outside, standing in the cool air as he tries to calm himself down abit*

'' I don't know who you are or what you want... Should I know you? I am a bit confused right now... ''

"Gregor, do you have a private frequency? Could use one right about now"

'' To be honest no. And when I don't know people I am careful with that. So sorry, but I don't give a private frequency to unknown people.

I will stay around the Cherno area for now. I am tired right now and going to take a nap here in this big city. ''

* Gregor ends his transmission and places his radio next to him on the bed. He pulls an old blanket around him and closes his eyes. *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irish    73

"DO NOT MOVE. You have help coming, or at least trying. They'll probably try to contact you soon. DO NOT GIVE YOUR LOCATION ON AN OPEN CHANNEL. KEEP AN EAR ON YOUR RADIO AND DO NOT LEAVE YOUR LOCATION."

*He smiles and shakes his head, he sounds arrogant as he speaks*

Hey miss I ugh...don't mean to burst your good person bubble and all that shit but ugh.

Gregor has been along for a long time, pretty sure he knows the basic's of giving out Information on the radio...

*He shrugs and shakes his head again*

Don't even know why I'm saying this to be honest, you aren't gonna listen either way..

*He sighs and a minute or two passes before he speaks once more, his arrogant tone now gone as he now sounds more reflective*

Either way miss..stop playing the good person. This place will turn you, it might not be for a few months but it will. Just remember that later down the line because just like me, you will probably just brush this off as I did.

*He releases the transmit button and walks outside, standing in the cool air as he tries to calm himself down abit*

'' I don't know who you are or what you want... Should I know you? I am a bit confused right now... ''

"Gregor, do you have a private frequency? Could use one right about now"

'' To be honest no. And when I don't know people I am careful with that. So sorry, but I don't give a private frequency to unknown people.

I will stay around the Cherno area for now. I am tired right now and going to take a nap here in this big city. ''

* Gregor ends his transmission and places his radio next to him on the bed. He pulls an old blanket around him and closes his eyes. *

*He smiles and shakes his head and speaks sleepily into the radio*

Fuck it, its Micheal....we ugh, met in olsha a very long time ago.

*He lets go of the transmit and rolls over in bed, closing his eyes again*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogueSolace    275

*Solace sits against a wall, rain falling outside the abandoned and crumbling hospital. Poking into her bag she nods in approval, she had found some decent things that were somewhat usable. She hoped they would be helpful for those that may need them. After taking a swig of water she puts the container away. Sighing she pulls out the radio and hits the ptt.*

"Gregor, I think I know where you are. I heard something that matched something you said. If you are where I think, go northwest and find the buildings. Avoid that huge field."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramon    342

*He smiles and shakes his head and speaks sleepily into the radio*

Fuck it, its Micheal....we ugh, met in olsha a very long time ago.

*He lets go of the transmit and rolls over in bed, closing his eyes again*

* Gregor wakes up from the noises on the radio and he listens to it. After hearing all the transmissions he looks confused and speaks on the radio. *

'' I am sorry, but who the fuck are you?! How dare you to talk about Micheal, how do you know that information? ''

*Solace sits against a wall, rain falling outside the abandoned and crumbling hospital. Poking into her bag she nods in approval, she had found some decent things that were somewhat usable. She hoped they would be helpful for those that may need them. After taking a swig of water she puts the container away. Sighing she pulls out the radio and hits the ptt.*

"Gregor, I think I know where you are. I heard something that matched something you said. If you are where I think, go northwest and find the buildings. Avoid that huge field."

'' I... I am not going to tell where I am in Cherno to be honest. I find the idea of walking to an area for a pick up not so safe.

If I want to meet up with somebody I will tell you a time, date and a place.  ''

* Gregor ends the transmission. *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×