Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:41

Sign in to follow this  
Zantier

Where did everyone go?

Zantier    3

So I recently came back to Dayzrp after taking a few months break to go play other games and spend time with friends and in that time the playerbase seems to have vanished. I don't know if something happened or i'm checking at the wrong times but the server nearly always seems dead.

A couple months ago there was more Eu servers and you pretty much had to fight for a slot at any given time of day, now the most I've seen on at a time is 37 players....

Spartan    1018

people lost intrest after the new update hype died.

Yesterday s1 was 60/60 and people had to spam in though

look around 22:00 server time, most of the times the servers are pretty full

S2 to was packed all yesterday evening EST from 7pm on past midnight. US primetime spam. And EU had 25 or so....think its fine.

Castiel    1124

Servers are full every night, not an issue. We don't need 5 servers now that the hype from .61 has died down.

Keira    1032

Yea I see both servers full at the US evening times as well. I don't think it's an issue. They're full throughout the weekends as well.

People are around, just depends on the time and day

People are quite busy, but they exist.

Better look around.

Also a majority will return as soon as 0.61 hits, and of course gets actually stabilized.

The more features the game will get you'll see more players return (I am one of such losers sadly, took a long break until 0.60 :P )

Also! One day the might add major features so it will attract most of the players back that I can assure you but until then...

650x400http://i67.tinypic.com/2qurb50.jpg[/img]

Cthuluz    11

Well it depends on your time zone. For me everyone's on S1 early on the morning, then around the afternoon people come home from school and shit and start playing.

RavioliKing    10

No .61 hype, plus the big YouTuber's like Psi aren't making videos on DayZRP anymore. That'd be my guess anyway. I'm about to start playing for the first time again in about 2 months, so I was hoping DayZRP wasn't at all dead, doesn't seem like that's the case in the slightest though! :')

Phoenix    1056

its ded my dude :)

big YouTuber's like Psi aren't making videos on DayZRP anymore. 

Couldn't be happier about that tbh.

Mexi    1034

It's not dead at all, people have stuff to do in the week so it's not as active but you'll find that S1 will be 60/60 and as time goes by as does S2.

It's far from dead, people saying that stuff have just lost interest.

Aeryes    124

I still see everyone here. I think you need glasses :)

USACelt    0

Just curious, what are the "peak" hous, EST ? My wife and I have been running around several nights for hours and run across only one person. Not that I'm spoiling for a fight or confrontation, just wondering if we're just missing everyone.

DarkSide    231

Just curious, what are the "peak" hous, EST ? My wife and I have been running around several nights for hours and run across only one person. Not that I'm spoiling for a fight or confrontation, just wondering if we're just missing everyone.

On the weekdays usually after school for most people. Friday night and Saturday morning is when both servers are usually full.

Unknown Entity    126

Repetitive RP. Cancer on the forums. Cancer in game. Slow game development.

People loose interest and leave.

Elmo    914

Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about brother :) Most of us have responsibilities and lives we have to attend to, so we can't be on the servers 24/7 :D I'm usually logging on at around 8PM GMT when I'm finished with my days work and revision. I can imagine a lot of other people are like that too, so the server would probably peak at around 7,8 or 9PM server time.

Server's not empty or a ghost town, you've practically got to wrestle on the side of the street for server slots sometimes ^_^

Skyrim my boy. And other games that came out.

I heard there was a new lit Minecraft RP server, that's where everyone migrated to

William    398

The servers are pretty full to be honest. On week days at least one server is full with the other one close to being full. The only reason why people would leave would be them just losing interest in the game and community itself. Like others have stated before me.

CoD4's takin me over tbh.

As for everyone else, most likely forum drama, disagreements between community and staff or simply the fact the games so damn stale there's nothing to do anymore.

Dishes    159

CoD4's takin me over tbh.

As for everyone else, most likely forum drama, disagreements between community and staff or simply the fact the games so damn stale there's nothing to do anymore.

I always knew you were a CoD player ;)

But yeah, servers are typically pretty full later in the day, usually when people get off work or out of school. Other than that, either people left from forum drama or the dying hype from .60