Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:05

Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

Groups? (Open frequency)

RogueSolace    270

"I keep hearing all of these different names, camp 101, pagans...by the sound of them not the followers of the religion. Who are all these groups? Why do you all hate each other?"

*Jacket holds the PTT button as releasing a sigh, starting to talk in a bit muffled voice yet with a young tone*

'Heh... I do not fight wars, neither participate in em' when they are around but eh...

I heard there was some stealing around from here and there...

And uh... To be honest *He releases a sigh* Some groups have personal reasons.. some fight for territory..

And some... got bothered by someone from another group and there it goes...

Uncertain...

*Jacket takes a moment of thought to himself while holding the PTT button, releasing a hearable "Hm..." Letting go of the button afterwards, sitting back on the log while releasing a sigh and saying to himself, "I wonder,  Why..." *

RogueSolace    270

*solace listens and sighs, suprised that only only one person has responded all day. Her back to the wall she picks up the radio. A combination of rain and ocean can be heard in the background.*

"I can understand that. It just makes me worried, like walking into a massive brawl about to happen. Especially because I don't have anything to do with anyone. Wouldn't know who anyone is anyways."

*He holds down the PTT*

"...Well I can answer your question why do they hate each-other, it's just human nature, or possibly they were perceived as weak before all of this and now this is there chance to finally become something they've always wanted to be...Or they just simply enjoy it, but who really knows...I could be close though."

*He releases the PTT*

:: A distorted British voice comes through the radio. ::

I'm sure you'll find out who all the groups are around here, love. Good... And the bad...

:: the transmission fades. ::

Isaiah Cortez    49

*Old man finally returns to the house on the cliff and as he put's the deer carcass hanging in the shed he remembers the transmission he heard earlier. He tunes in on the frequency he heard the man asking about groups*

"Heh... Young man. Seems like you have perceptive ears either on the streets or handy fingers around the radio. What I can tell you about the groups or people living here on general is... We just try to survive. Others by means of gathering a strong numbers to scare off the smaller thugs, and unfortunately attract larger groups from time to time. Some just gather around people to feel safe. Or to try to build a society or as you said, make a new religion! Believe that..." 

*He goes inside and put's a fire in the fireplace and sits down on his comfy chair his friends dragged for him and continues*

"Just remember one thing... about the groups. Some of them seem good, some of them seem bad. People tell stories and every time a story get's told it changes a little. Only thing you need to do is make your own god damn opinion about every single one of them. Because you really can't except to believe that people give you neutral opinions these days. But oh well. I hope we might stumble across someday."

*Old man sets the radio down to the table and starts cleaning his rifle and maintaining his boots*

Chief    597

*Axel hears the same woman that he heard on his own frequency as he surfs the different bands and decides to listen*

"The groups you should look for aren't the ones who are so pronounce. But the ones who stay under the radar. People will always be people, but the right people might be bearable. You ask a lot of questions... I like that. Stay safe out there."

*Axel sits atop one of the buildings binoculars in hand as he releases the PTT button, wind and another voice may be audible in the background before the static overwhelms the frequency*

RogueSolace    270

*Solace listens to the responses, peering out the window to see shadows of the empty city she had been searching in the early hours. Damn place had been picked clean, and it was huge. Almost everywhere she'd been was empty. She rubs a stone against the blade of a large black axe. No damage from the zombies she killed earlier. She'd been lucky, no wounds this time. Satisfied, she lays it across her lap, leaning against the wall again.*

*she smiles at the new voice*

"I like you, you think like I do. Also I'm a girl, lots of people doing that though, maybe a good thing."

"I like to learn, Chief. Asking questions help me learn what people think and how they see things. Everyone views things differently, helps when you can understand something from their point of view."

*she looks at the sky, an hour, maybe a bit more, then time to move on.*

Lyca    676

*listens to the radio and press the radio button*

Just hear around. You will soon hear enough about the groups. 

Most likely people wont tell you much over the radio. For a reason.

Just hear around and dont ask to many questions. 

Thats not always a good thing. People may dont like it. *giggles* 

Just remember its a hard world. 

So be careful out there and dont get bitten, happens sometimes faster then you think.

*chuckles again*

Combat Logo    79

*Logan walks along the roof of the apartment building, holding his binocs in one hand and his radio in the other. He presses down on the button.*

"Asking questions is always a good thing... I know we asked a good amount to each other. Groups out here are... complicated... Find people you feel comfortable around, people who think like you. Don't change yourself to follow others. Shit!"

*Logan back steps, a part of the edge of the roof having gave out under his foot.*

"Ummmm... Yeah, just find people that are like you. Share your ideas and beliefs."

*Logan lets go of the button, letting out a sigh of relief that he didn't just plummet to his death.*

Combat Logo    79

*Logan presses down on the button, sitting on the roof.*

"Yeah, I'm good... Fucking roof edge... That's good to keep in mind."

*He lets out a relieve sigh that he's in one piece.*

"I'm going to get off this roof... give me a shout if your in need of something, I keep too much extra junk on me anyways."

*He stands up and clips the radio to his belt, walking to the door were the ladder down is.*

"I hate heights..." *He mutters to himself.*

Chief    597

*Chief would be standing near Logan pulling him by the collar away from the edge towards the stairs down as he accidentally hits the ptt button intermittently*

"First what happened with j*Cuts out a moment*now we gotta find him kid don't need you falling off h*Cuts out again*He will come to us after he deals with the loss."*The radio readjusted on his belt by the time he had made it with logan down the stairs, you wouldn't hear him broadcast for a few more hours, this time on purpose* "I don't think I caught a name mystery woman... sounds like I might need to know. I have a secure frequency on a different band that we can discuss a meeting between you and like minded people... a gamble for you I know. Just know the offer is on the table.

*You would hear what sounds like logan and another voice in the background before the transmission ends* 

RogueSolace    270

"I'd be up for that Chief. I go by Rogue, you want my name ask Logan there. You in the same spot I met him? I'm north east from it, I can start moving back. Were you two firing guns last night? You scared the hell outta me."

Vader    13

*Bitumbu hears the radio transmission while sitting by a fire, he decides to respond*

*A thick african voice can be heard*

Hello there miss Rogue...

I tell you one thing, if you do not want to be in big trouble, you better stay away from the North.

*A female voice can be heard in the background*

I'm sure one day you will find like minded people... just keep my advice in mind.

I will keep an ear to this frequency incase you are in trouble or something.

*A voice can be heard in the background: Ooh the crops are looki*

*Bitumbu releases the PTT*