Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:03
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
PUN___HEAD

PUN___HEAD    0

Hi Guys, new to RP, have wanted more form DAYZ for a while rather than getting shot for no reason, looking forward to some good gaming!

Nihoolious    1250

Interesting name. Welcome guy, you ever need assistance message a Community Helper or myself if ya want, got nothing better to do.

PUN___HEAD    0

Interesting name. Welcome guy, you ever need assistance message a Community Helper or myself if ya want, got nothing better to do.

Thanks Dude, its a name ive carried from the age of 7, I have a scar down the middle of my forehead and kids at school began to call me pun head (a bad word) I used this to my advantage and now its always my gamer tag!

just so I'm clear how do I log into the openID in order to submit my steam credentials for the team to look at?

Ramon    360

Thanks Dude, its a name ive carried from the age of 7, I have a scar down the middle of my forehead and kids at school began to call me pun head (a bad word) I used this to my advantage and now its always my gamer tag!

just so I'm clear how do I log into the openID in order to submit my steam credentials for the team to look at?

Hi there and welcome!

Do you mean the Steam Login? You can find that on this page.

And you can find here the whitelist page.

If you have any questions you are welcome to join The Helpdesk '' Waiting For Staff Help '' on TeamSpeak and a friendly Community Helper will assist you.

Good luck! :D

Buddy    1068

Hello and welcome to the community c: