FUNERAL    16

diwieAY.png

infographic-fig-lineholdinghands-01.png?sfvrsn=2

rosterv1.png

Spoiler

exiled.png 

MDd9glA.png

PvGd3Dl.jpg

Four days into the outbreak the infection and the horrors it entailed reached the small town of Kamenka. Due to the suddenness of the situation the town folk was not prepared for this and soon many succumb to the infection and turned on their own people. Those who were fortunate enough not to be infected by the virus tried fleeing across the sea on whatever they deemed seaworthy. For the rest of the town folk left behind and who couldn’t flee by means of the sea, had but little or no choice but to try their luck with the surrounding forest or accept their fate as more and more infected started overrunning the town. It’s been approximately two years perhaps and the town of Kamenka has stood the test of time. Its old structures a skeleton and reminder of the once frugal and lively harbor town it once was. Most travelers that find Kamenka only seek refuges in its remnant houses for the night before heading out in either two directions in the morning. They can either keep heading West past Bay Tikhaya and into the unknown of Central Kopec towards Miroslavl’, however rumors have it that the border between South Zagoria and Central Kopec is booby-trapped with mines by the Chernarus Defense Force (CDF) and it’s advised that any traveler thinking of going West not do so. Which only leaves the choice of heading North towards to once powerful town of Zelenogorsk, which most travelers usually decide to do. The travelers that frequent Kamenka hail from many different parts of South Zagoria, with some coming from the far North-East, the Eastern Coast or just the nearby woods surrounding Kamenka itself. However there is one thing all of these travelers share and that is they all can credit Kamenka in some way for providing for them in their time of need. Within the groups of travelers however some have decided that Kamenka could be more than just an overnight stop on their journey to wherever it was they were going. The last remnants of The Seekers were the first the call Kamenka their home with their farmers seeing potential in the ripe earth that surrounds the town. With a little hard work and the frequent rains and fertile soil the lands started yielding fresh produce for the town. This leaded to them deciding to stay and see if they cannot perhaps turn Kamenka into a home for them. Soon wise fisherman that maybe once called Kamenka their home at some point arrived and started sharing their stories and fishing techniques with travelers or whomever wished to lend an ear. It was clear to all that Kamenka could become a peaceful town to live in, but in these times they knew peace was never eternal. The threat of the infected returning to the town and unsuspecting hostile nature of some travelers the frequent within the borders of South Zagoria left the travelers of Kamenka uneasy. Thankfully an old OREL officer that lived in the nearby forest to warn travelers of the dangers of going further West approached the travelers and offered to be their sheriff when they needed it. Along with him soldiers and law enforcement started standing together as the thin line between chaos and order for the town. Soon more travelers came to stay in Kamenka, each from a different walk of life as carpenters, foresters, seamstress, mechanics and hunters started sharing their skills and stories to keep the town in one piece and going. Unfortunately dark times fell over Kemanka and the travelers started feeling ill, with some even passing away because of it. A desperate need for doctors arose and even though there is currently a solution in place. Doctors remain a high demand in the town of Kamenka. Luckily for the travelers a few of the soldiers knew some basic first aid and started teaching any traveler who was willing to learn how to provide medicine and comfort to those who require it. In time Kamenka started to grow into a new settlement. The travelers that occupied its once forgotten homes would most likely alone not survive long in South Zagoria, but within the town of Kamenka these men and women of different walks of life have come together and decided to make a better place for themselves and anyone that ventures into the town. As with any town after time went on the travelers became settlers and an official structure was decided on and to be implement so everyone that lived there would pulled their weight as needed. A council was elected with a Governor at the head to lead the newly formed town folk of Kamenka. Today the town folk of Kamenka waves the banner of the “United People of Tikhaya Bay” and will keep surviving through the ordeals of living in a post-apocalyptic world. "

infographic-fig-lineholdinghands-01.png?sfvrsn=2

SXCGfqr.jpg

Katya Jermakova - FUNERAL

Willem duToit - Razareth

Kozak Vereznikov - Silent_Ghost

Levi Brown - trnc84

Drogowit Skala -  Drogowit

Bitumbu Obi - Guthix

Katja Bailey - The Spartan

Aiden Harkness - Kris

Leo Kataja - nauberry

Hank Riggan - House

8Ih3vGk.png

Enceladus

Northern Alliance

pxMVEex.png

All not stated above or below

ehF4UD6.png

Horsemen

New Moon

The Clowns

The Dollars

RECRUITMENT: PM FUNERAL

IG Name:

Your age:

Why would you like to join?:

Previous groups:

DayZRP experience:

DayZ Standalone experience:

Edited by FUNERAL

Might bump into you guys one day. Good luck with this.

Good luck with this!

oh shit

Anything that takes RP away from the triangle and down to the coastal areas is a +1 for me, I wish the best of luck to you all

Spartan    1018

aaah so you guys are a group ^^

had alot of fun and good rp from you guys yesterday. Love the idea to see more towns occupied. Best of luck :)

Looks good guys :)

Good luck with this.

Alex    451

Looks nice, good luck. One question though, have we met? I see the alliance on your relations.

FUNERAL    16

Looks nice, good luck. One question though, have we met? I see the alliance on your relations.

When we were dynamic group I guess so yeah, because we had a ton of bumps with Northern Alliance and they helped us out a lot of times.

Oyface    309

Good to see an actual settlement pop up again, and on the coast no less! :D 

Good luck with this! There's just one thing I feel like I have to bring up about your lore.

"When the infection reached a small town of Kamenka, many people fled across the sea on their fishing boats."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but early on after the initial outbreak, were there not patrols on the waters attempting to contain the infection, just like the Russians closing the border to the north? I couldn't find anything on it in the lore revamp, but I'm pretty sure it was in the original lore.

FUNERAL    16

Good to see an actual settlement pop up again, and on the coast no less! :D 

Good luck with this! There's just one thing I feel like I have to bring up about your lore.

"When the infection reached a small town of Kamenka, many people fled across the sea on their fishing boats."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but early on after the initial outbreak, were there not patrols on the waters attempting to contain the infection, just like the Russians closing the border to the north? I couldn't find anything on it in the lore revamp, but I'm pretty sure it was in the original lore.

You're right, Drogowit wrote the small lore part, but there definetly is a possibility to get out in the sea on a boat, logically, nobody just knows what happened to them after that. However, it's still WIP and we're gonna change it anyways in nearby future. :)

Oyface    309

-snip-

You're right, Drogowit wrote the small lore part, but there definetly is a possibility to get out in the sea on a boat, logically, nobody just knows what happened to them after that. However, it's still WIP and we're gonna change it anyways in nearby future. :)

Fair enough, and good luck. :) 

I travel the coast every now and then, so maybe well bump into eachother!

I was expecting this at some point. Thread looks awesome! Good luck my friends! #EXTRAHYPED!

DarkSide    231

Best of luck on this.

Ramon    337

Good luck with this guys. :D

I never met you, but I heard some good things about you OOC'ly.

The threads looks good, only I find the lore part a bit short.

Melvin    84

I will support any group that expands roleplay out of the triangle. +1. I wish you good fortunes.

good luck with this lads

Good luck with this guys

Majoo    645

Looks interesting. Good luck guys :)

Sign in to follow this