Server time: 2017-08-21, 21:52

Sign in to follow this  

To Number One[Open]

*John picks up his radio and hits the PTT*

Number one I know you know how to translate this since Number seven can.

*He starts to tap the morse button on his radio*

- .... .. ... / .. ... / .--- --- .... -. / .-. .. -.-. .... . .-. -.. ... --- -. / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -. ..- -- -... . .-. / --- -. . .-.-.- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... --- / .. / .- -- / .- -. -.. / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... --- -- . / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... / - --- --- / .-.. . - ... / -. --- - / -.-. .-. --- ... ... / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .- -... --- ..- - / .. ... ... .- -.-. .-.-.-

Send me to a quieter frequency if you would like to talk.

*John sets his radio down on maps of the North he has spread out on the floor of his barn*

Irish    73

*John picks up his radio and hits the PTT*

Number one I know you know how to translate this since Number seven can.

*He starts to tap the morse button on his radio*

- .... .. ... / .. ... / .--- --- .... -. / .-. .. -.-. .... . .-. -.. ... --- -. / -.-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / -. ..- -- -... . .-. / --- -. . .-.-.- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... --- / .. / .- -- / .- -. -.. / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / ... --- -- . / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... / - --- --- / .-.. . - ... / -. --- - / -.-. .-. --- ... ... / ... - .-. .. -. --. ... .-.-.- / - .... .. ... / .. ... / .- -... --- ..- - / .. ... ... .- -.-. .-.-.-

Send me to a quieter frequency if you would like to talk.

*John sets his radio down on maps of the North he has spread out on the floor of his barn*

*Micheal sighs and picks up his radio replying to the man* 

.--. .-. --- -... .- -... .-.. -.-- / .-- .- ... -. .----. - / ... -- .- .-. - / --. .. ...- .. -. --. / --- ..- - / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -. .- -- . .-.-.- / .--- --- .... -. .-.-.- / .--. . .-. .... .- .--. ... / -.-- --- ..- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / .--. .-. . ..-. . .-. / - --- / -- . . - / .. -. ... - . .- -.. / --- ..-. / .- / .--. ..- -... .-.. .. -.-. / ..-. .-. . --.- ..- . -. -.-. -.-- .-.-.- / - .-- --- / --- ..- - .-.-.-

*He stops the transmission abruptly and sits back in his chair before throwing some sticks Into the fire*

*John picks his radio up*

-.-- . .- .... / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-. .. --. .... - / --- -. / -... --- - .... / .- -.-. -.-. --- ..- -. - ... / -... ..- - / - .... .. ... / -. ..- -- -... . .-. / --- -. . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -.- -. --- .-- ... / -- . / -... -.-- / -- -.-- / .-. . .- .-.. / -. .- -- .

*He sets it back down*

Alex    451

-

-

*One picks up his radio and begins to speak*

Now now, Two. I'll handle this, I think the man knows what he's doing.

I translated your message but morse isn't my thing, so I'll work out something better that you can figure out. 

*The transmission seems to almost stop, before coming back to life*

P'SS JVUAHJA FVB VU H WYPCHAL MYLXBLUJF, UVALK IF ZLCLU AOYLL MVBY WVPUA ADV VUL OLYAG. THRL ZBYL FVB'YL SPZALUPUN.

If you're having trouble figuring this one out, seven should help you.

*He puts the radio away*

-

-

*One picks up his radio and begins to speak*

Now now, Two. I'll handle this, I think the man knows what he's doing.

I translated your message but morse isn't my thing, so I'll work out something better that you can figure out. 

*The transmission seems to almost stop, before coming back to life*

P'SS JVUAHJA FVB VU H WYPCHAL MYLXBLUJF, UVALK IF ZLCLU AOYLL MVBY WVPUA ADV VUL OLYAG. THRL ZBYL FVB'YL SPZALUPUN.

If you're having trouble figuring this one out, seven should help you.

*He puts the radio away*

*John picks up his radio up*

Roger That. Over-Out.

*John flips his radio over to the new frequency*

:: The frequency comes back to life for a brief amount of time ::

" Tap ta-tap tap tap ta-tap tap tap."

" You know I was hoping to hear more of a name than a number. All those stupid words. Eight steps forward seven steps back, felt like I was going crazy. Wonder what juicy words are to be heard with 'Number One' "

"Reminds me of dancing really. Back and forth. Back and forth. Here's a little dance for you."

"DUH VLR HZOHTLK MD CSYV LXVKXML "

:: The last bit repeats a few times before the transmission cuts out ::

Alex    451

:: The frequency comes back to life for a brief amount of time ::

" Tap ta-tap tap tap ta-tap tap tap."

" You know I was hoping to hear more of a name than a number. All those stupid words. Eight steps forward seven steps back, felt like I was going crazy. Wonder what juicy words are to be heard with 'Number One' "

"Reminds me of dancing really. Back and forth. Back and forth. Here's a little dance for you."

"DUH VLR HZOHTLK MD CSYV LXVKXML "

:: The last bit repeats a few times before the transmission cuts out ::

*He grins, hearing something familiar*

"A shame I did not find the time to complete that little chase. I may one day yet. The ending was *he breathes in* spectacular, in my opinion."

*He scribbles audibly*

"Even if they don't I'm still looking for patterns in the numbers you used. Right now I see only one pattern, but I assume they're random key choices. As for your question: L XJ HZOHTLK MD QC MKNMAL. I used the same sets, for your ease."

*Transmission ends*