Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:44

Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

To The Horsemen[Open Freq]

RedSky    123

-Finnr pushes the ptt button-

Well hello there,

To the men that are trying to figure out things about me by threatening people.

No-one knows jack shit about me you are at a dead end so I will do you the solid.

The name is Finnr,

I dont have a clue how old I am, kinda have a problem with Amnesia ya see,

No clue where I am from, Duh. Bit obvious the Amnesia thing right?

I like hunting, travelling, writing, playing chess.

I am a severe lonewolve and hate it when people come close to me.... So you are not going to figure out to much by getting people to "rat" on me cause they kinda can't they know jackshit just like you.

Also I don't give a petty shit who you kill or execute. I'll honestly just say that is a you problem and move on. The more people you kill the more people you piss off would kinda help me aswell.

I'm not loyal to anyone but myself.

I honestly suggest that you guys get in line on wanting to kill me, it became pretty long after I fucked with Alyssa Morgan.

if you have any questions ask them I might answer them.

I might find it funny to toy around.

And give ya a hint or two.

Oh Pro tip, You wont find me anywhere close to the Alliance I dislike places where big groups of people go.

-You hear a chuckle-

Now consider these peoples debts payed.

-Finnr clicks off the radio, he sighs to himself "since when am I in such a generous mood?"-

*Johnny flicks on his radio*

"Assuming it's someone new trying to kill you is clearly miss guided. Clearly you are close to the alliance otherwise how did my message get to you? See you soon old friend."

RedSky    123

-Finnr clicks on the radio-

Ah mister Johnny,

It's nice to hear you again, did you get an upgrade from the kitty litters that followed you around last time?

Anyhow, your message got to me because people like to tell me things. Information brokering is kinda my thing.

But like I said before I hate places where people go.

Now, then why did I respond? A sudden feeling of sympathy I guess, or maybe guilt.

So back to where we were. You wont find me at the Alliance told you before.

Why would I go to a place I know you are looking for me?

I'm starting to understand why you guys never catch me....

Ahwell.

-he chuckles again-

-Finnr clicks off the radio-

"It's a shame really. That young doctor was so nice. But hey thats what your do right? Leave other people out to dry while you run off into the woods and hide from any responsibility. Like I said before, I might not get you this week or the next. But some day. Have fun being afraid of everyone and everything. I'll enjoy walking down the road of any town I see fit. I won a long time ago."

Ah mister Johnny,

It's nice to hear you again, did you get an upgrade from the kitty litters that followed you around last time?

Anyhow, your message got to me because people like to tell me things. Information brokering is kinda my thing.

But like I said before I hate places where people go.

Now, then why did I respond? A sudden feeling of sympathy I guess, or maybe guilt.

So back to where we were. You wont find me at the Alliance told you before.

Why would I go to a place I know you are looking for me?

I'm starting to understand why you guys never catch me....

Ahwell.

-he chuckles again-

*Roger runs his hands through his Imperial Headdress hearing this he speaks over the radio*

"In my younger days I would have tried to strike you down, but in my all knowing wisdom as the First Emperor of the Principality of Leboria I grant you amnesty for your past actions; Do not spoil it with poorly thought out schemes.

To all those whom travel this land I welcome you to the Principality of Leboria, a Dominion previously known as the North West Airfield"

*Roger drops the radio out of his palace window*

RedSky    123

No, I walk where ever I want. I just dont see the point in getting myself involved in practices where I will suffer.

And you might claim I have no resposiblity but I do have it,

The question is wether or not you will figure out where it lays.

-the chuckle comes back again-

And after all hunting in the woods is better than hiding behind a wall of bodies Denver.

Anyhow did the issue with your wife get resolved? I heard it was a real bummer for you.

You wanted to know a thing or two about me right?

-Finnr clears his throat-

Here we go Denver,

You claim I walked out on any form of responsiblity, while here and there that might be true.

I just simply have lost too many people to even want to forge anymore bonds that will hurt me when people die.

I realised that the information brokering thing was a lonely job, and in the meantime I got bored. Pissing off people became a hobby.

In all honesty I am waiting for someone to out play me in this blind folded  chessgame that I have been playing since the entire Alyssa thing.

Cause then I can finally rest.

The way I see it, is that you and I, and whoever else wants me death are playing a game.

I no longer fear death, I long for it. But taking our own life is pathetic.

I could finally rest in all of this chaos and destruction.

But suicide would be a dishonour, to the ones that tought me how to survive, what the old world was about.

Do not mistake my inability to care about people anymore as being scared.

I am probably more at peace then anyone else.

The only difference between you and me mister Denver,

Is that you still care. And that was proven by the fact you married someone and failed to protect her.

No hard feelings on it I hope.

Not that it will change a thing or two.

I find my peace and solidarity in isolation and meditation.

You should try it.

Undead    247

* Austin rolls his eyes grabbing the radio from his men and holds down the ptt*

"  Ignore roger he's extremely drunk apparently. Any who yea I know who you are and we've gotten pretty close before. If your men and you didn't jump in the water so quickly when we arrived on the island we would be having a nice chat. Don't think just because to hide away that you're safe. Any whoooo I'm not one to need to big dick you on this thing. Hopefully we will be able to continue this chat in person . Catch you around!"

* Austin releases the ptt clicking off the radio , shaking his head at roger laughing in the corner of the barracks *

"  Ignore roger he's extremely drunk apparently. Any who yea I know who you are and we've gotten pretty close before. If your men and you didn't jump in the water so quickly when we arrived on the island we would be having a nice chat. Don't think just because to hide away that you're safe. Any whoooo I'm not one to need to big dick you on this thing. Hopefully we will be able to continue this chat in person . Catch you around!"

* Austin releases the ptt clicking off the radio , shaking his head at roger laughing in the corner of the barracks *

*Roger is outraged by this insolence and responds to Austin*

"How dare you speak out against The Emperor, this will not be forgotten"

*Roger puts the radio away*

RedSky    123

If you honestly think you were close then I find that funny,

Cause I had opening to move.

Roger was closer then anyone else was ever before I will give him that, closer than you actually.

If you believe I will do another shootout with anyone for anyone, then you are mistaken.

I have left the Alliance you see, and that fight at the island? That was my farewell present to them.

So now you are back to scratch who do I hang with no one knows, Who do I talk to no one knows.

Anyhow Austin.

I don't think I will meet you, just like I dont meet half the people I deal information about.

Rebel Pado    291

*Roger is outraged by this insolence and responds to Austin*

"How dare you speak out against The Emperor, this will not be forgotten"

*Roger puts the radio away*

*You hear the voice of one man speak through the radio*

All Hail The Emperor!

*You hear more voices at least 10 maybe 40 distorting the channel*

All Hail The Emperor!

*The radio goes quiet*

*Holds down the PTT*

Im sorry but I HAVE to chime in here. How can you be the emperor of a principality? Dukedoms have dukes, Kingdoms have Kings and Empires have Emperors. That means either you're claiming the airfield as an Empire or you're just a prince. Either way you sound about as arrogant a prick as Finnr here. You two were made for each other.

*Lets go of the PTT and lets out a heavy sigh. You know the kind of sigh you let out when you've had enough of the bullshit and you're just exhausted at this point kind of sigh*

*John picks up his Radio*

Holy fuck Finner you snake how do you leave the Alliance if you where never apart of it. Goodbye you fucking snake.

*John tosses his radio at the wall and does a hit of morphine*

-User was warned for this post-

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    765

*Holds down the PTT*

Im sorry but I HAVE to chime in here. How can you be the emperor of a principality? Dukedoms have dukes, Kingdoms have Kings and Empires have Emperors. That means either you're claiming the airfield as an Empire or you're just a prince. Either way you sound about as arrogant a prick as Finnr here. You two were made for each other.

*Lets go of the PTT and lets out a heavy sigh. You know the kind of sigh you let out when you've had enough of the bullshit and you're just exhausted at this point kind of sigh*

*Sam finishes trimming the hedge underneath his window and picks up his radio from the window cill*

*You hear David shout "Bit late to be trimming the hedges mate"*

Well that's quite arrogant.

Anyway if you're only going to bitch and moan why do you give half a shit, I know I could think of better things to do...

*He glances at his trowel*

well then that's just my little bit, I'll let you carry on whining about things you don't understand.

*He lays his radio down and begins to eavesdrop on David in the next room*

Stradic    266

Stradic hears the commotion going on over his radio when he picks it up and pushes down on the transmit button ...

Hmmm, I wondered how long it would take for you to pull a stunt like this. You know, I had serious concerns about you coming North after you tried to sell my people off to Jim all those months back but Alex assured me that he would keep a close eye on you but its as that saying goes. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then its a fucken duck. 

Seriously mate, I'm honestly sick and tired of your 007 antics. You lie and manipulate, constantly pulling the strings in the background just like Tucker. You cause problems, put others in harms way then high tail it out of there leaving the rest of us to clean up your mess.

So Roger, Johnny and ummm ... I've forgotten your name but i know you wear a bright blue shirt that reminds me of the Wiggles. We may not see eye to eye but if you have some sort of frequency I can contact you on then let me know cause if I come across him on my travels then I'd be more than willing to let you know."

He lets go of the transmit button, looking at the old note on the table before going about is business.