Server time: 2017-08-17, 23:24

Sign in to follow this  
Charlie

Random Open Frequency

Charlie    116

*CJ is hanging by a rope heavily bleeding and wounded on top of a tall building in Cherno*

*The PTT is pressed*

*You hear small chit chatter from the crowd under him*

*You hear a random voice shout from the radio*

"Eh CJ You want to live right? You want to live go on make that  message we all agreed on!"

*You hear CJ moan as he tries to speak*

*Mumbles coming from his breath* 

"Go to hell... Go to hell You *Inaudible*"

*The random voice then shouts again*

"Eh Havnt you got anything to live for?! Now Ill ask one more time are you a fucking clown, If you do not admit it and lie then you will FUCKING die right now!"

*CJ groans as he speaks up*

"Long Live Jamestown! Long Live the clowns"

*A gun shot is heard and a big explosion follows ending the broadcast*

Artemus, finishing carving into the mask that was once C.J's, picks up his radio and presses down the PTT.

It was a pleasure watching him hang like the coward he was.

He paused looking at his one hand laughing. Then he pushes back down the PTT

Hopefully people learn now that you can't go around doing whatever the fuck you want to people. One less scum of the streets.

He let's go of the PTT and goes back to admiring the work done by him and his mates.

Zombru    24

John would hear a familiar voice coming from his radio and reply in his soft spoken voice.

"Aw man...I liked that guy. We had a similar taste in coats."

You would hear some fiddling with the radio before he says:

"Where's the off bu--"

The radio would go silent in the middle of his sentence.

*Aaron listens into his radio. A single tear rolls down his face as he hears what's going on, he clears his voice and presses down on his PTT speaking with a calm yet menacing voice*

Well, You and your friends just did something very very stupid. I want you to listen closely and I want you to think about what im saying.

Im coming for you, Were coming for you. I'm personally going to find who did this and take your worthless body and skin you alive, fuck my art work this isn't a time for smiley faces. Im going to make you scream and im going to let you live. after im done with you, You'll kill yourself.

*Aaron places his clown mask over his face slowly*

Long Live Jamestown

Long Live The Clowns

Long Live CJ

*Aaron throws his radio into a nearby pond*

*Arthur is sat at camp with a picture in one hand and his radio in the other. As he is flicking through stations, he hears the message. Intrigued by the commotion, he goes into his bag and pulls out a notebook and recalls his report from his last scouting mission. He circles a name in his notebook. He then presses down on the PTT*

"Hmm... so... These Clowns seem to be cropping up everywhere now..."

*he ruffles through the pages of his notebook looking for information on "The Clowns" *

"I may not know that much about the area, but it seems like theirs more hostile locals than actual civil locals. It seems that my perception was wrong after all"

*A sharp pencil like noise can be heard, like someone crossing out a line of text*

"So I presume that these "Clowns" are the same people who occupy that town that this man called Jamestown near the military airstrip. I saw this man called CJ a few days ago who told me about the same town. Not sure if its the same person or if its an overused name in these parts. If theirs anyone out there who was his friend or who is a friend of these Clowns, perhaps you could fill me in on some information. It would make my work so much easier. If you want to speak, contact me on this frequency. I will be waiting"

*Arthur releases the PTT. He then puts the radio down by his side and memorizes the notes inside his notebook while adding new notes to his notebook*

Hando doozles down a long stretch of road. He almost falls over... and then again... and again... and- oh forget it.

Bit too much maybe. You know, like the thing you drink. Like a... alcohol. Found couple of bottles down in Kabanino... been a wild trip so far! I heard someone say clowns! I went to a circus when I was little! It wa- Burp. It was so much fun seeing the clowns... love to see them again! Love and kisses, be safe out there, kids! If you want to see me... I'm in some old town near Vy... whatever. Hope to see ya... 

Finally, he falls over onto some grass near the road. Clonk. Hit with the head, and he's out of here. Not dead... he just got knocked out.

Sylvester Todd    395

*Arthur is sat at camp with a picture in one hand and his radio in the other. As he is flicking through stations, he hears the message. Intrigued by the commotion, he goes into his bag and pulls out a notebook and recalls his report from his last scouting mission. He circles a name in his notebook. He then presses down on the PTT*

"Hmm... so... These Clowns seem to be cropping up everywhere now..."

*He holds down the PTT*

We been here longer than most pallerino

Been near 3 years I'd say

*He releases the PTT*

*Arthur picks the radio back up off the floor. He presses the PTT*

"Oh really... That's rather interesting. May I ask what your name is sir? How have you survived this long? How have..."

*he stops and thinks about his many questions. He pulls his notebook back out and starts to write down some notes*

"Sorry, I tend to get ahead of myself. As you can probably tell I am the curious type. If you want to answer you can. It will just make my job of finding out a lot easier."

*He releases the PTT and puts the radio back down. He then starts to doodle some drawings at the back of his notebook.*

Sylvester Todd    395

*Arthur picks the radio back up off the floor. He presses the PTT*

"Oh really... That's rather interesting. May I ask what your name is sir? How have you survived this long? How have..."

*He holds down the PTT and yawns*

By fucking up people like yourself, and because I'm a lucky motherfucker

If I wasn't preoccupied you'd be on my shit list

*He release the button and goes back to doodling in his book*

*Arthur hears the reply. He stops doodling in the back of his notebook and flicks it to the correct page. He then presses the PTT*

"Hmm... Well, It looks like I have gotten exactly what I need"

*there is a faint scribbling that can be heard in the silence. Softly, he speaks*

"Thanks Mr. Clown Man. We shall speak again soon"

*He slams his notebook shut and proceeds to put it in his bag. He then releases the PTT and takes the battery out, preserving them*

*John wipes clown bits off of his coat and replies*

I told you clown fucks not to fuck with the 101 but you did and I just happened to run into CJ in Cherno with some of my friends. This is what happens when you fuck with my family you can't hide anywhere clown fucks and I will come to Jamestown... hell I once guarded Kab. I told you I would slaughter you if you come after Mary... and you see I will and have. So I implore you to just stay in the triangle and keep the name Camp 101 out of your dirty mouths.

*John releases the PTT and falls onto his bed in Stary Yar after the long car ride from Cherno*

Chuck can be seen stitching canvas at the table of his cabin, used cans of paint and a pile of foliage is scattered over the table top.

He hears the familiar voice of his good pal John over the radio that lays next to him.

he quickly grabs the radio with excitement....... and pushes the PTT....

"holy fuck John, you've done gods work today son! Glad to hear one more clown cunt is dead, clean up on isle 20."

Chuck releases the PTT... looks to the bottle of whisky above the cupboard... and laughs to himself.... "its a great time to have a drink."

As Chuck pours a hefty glass of whisky he depresses the PTT again...

"John when you come home I have a glass of top shelf just for you and you're boys, hurry home my buddy."

a smile creeps across Chucks face as he motions the glass to his mouth to take a drink. laughing as he chokes down the glass.

[attachment=3535]

Strawberry    169

*Strawberry sits down in the house that CJ gave him*

*He presses the PTT down*

*You can clearly hear Strawberry mumbling angrily*

You decide to hurt the one person.. the one person that means something to me, you have no idea what you have done. I will find you, and I will make you wish you were dead.

*You can hear him scratching something sharp into the wall*

Long live Jamestown

Long live The Clowns

Long live CJ

*He smashes the radio into the wall, you can hear the smashing sound and then it cuts off*