Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:23

Sign in to follow this  

Warrants - Rough Riders M.C. and allies of New Moon Cartel [Selective private Freq]

*A very Familiar but still unknown voice comes onto the radio he has given each one of you tuned to only his channel*

Gentlemen, Got a list of people who are wanted by me either for fucking with my business and or causing problems between the many agreements I have with the groups and people around here. Keep an eye out for the following:

"Brown"

Jake Brooks

Tequan Letron and posse

Ricky Steel

*You hear flipping of notebook pages and the clicking of a pen*

All members of the saviors 

"Fox"

Drake Valentine

"Felix"

"Crow"

Find them, as soon as possible. They are a threat to this organization.

"Drake Valentine? He's an old plantation boy. I haven't seen him in quite some time. I doubt he's around to cause any trouble."

"As far as Tequan and his posse, if you find them, bring them to the Plantation. They have some work to do."

*Radio cuts to static*

Steck    96

*Damien listens to the transmission and catches the name "Fox." As he recalls is a young suspicious girl. Damien transmits*

Eh, us Pagan's are willin' to lend a hand in this... Or take one.

*Laughs*

Now, there's one name I caught, that I know of. Fox.... My brothers and I see her on a day to day basis. Young girl, suspicious, really fuckin' sketchy at times. Not our thing to pick on little girls, but hell, your organization knows we got your back.

*Pauses, turns to more serious tone*

Yeah, we could help out. But the question is, if we got 'em is there anything you'd want us to do? Need specifics. Hell somethin' that they'd know they did wrong when they've fucked with you and your organization. I'll be awaitin'.

*Damien ends the transmission, and continues to relax in the Pagan clubhouse*

Nihoolious    1090

*Izaak takes his radio to respond*

If you capture any of these individuals, contact us on our frequency 73.31 or me, Izaak Sirko, personally.

Some of them need to be sent to the Plantation. And some need to be put in the ground. Either way, they are too dangerous to be kept at large. Taking them out of the picture benefits all of us.

*Izaak cuts the transmission*

*Cowboy pulls his radio up, watching the rain outside, before replying.*

"We'll find em for y'all."

*He places the radio down, going back to watching the rain.*

Nihoolious    1090

*Izaak writes down on a notepad more names. He takes the radio to convey the message*

New names:

Valrosky Zhukov and Chad Willis

They agreed to participate in our drug business but backed out and threatened to kill us. Rough Riders present with us will recognize these two from a group of four we had between Novy and Stary.

Capture them and if possible bring them to us. If not, have your way and make sure they don't say a word about our operations.

*Izaak cuts the transmission*

:: Jake starts furiously looking around the tent for his radio, he clearly recognize the voice and his name being listed on a bounty list. He finds his radio, presses the PTT and calmly talks:

" Well, Mister. I went up north for a break. I am only saddened to see you've listed me as an enemy. I have done everything you asked me to do and even more. Yes, I ain't selling no more, but that's just because up here, in the wilderness, they ain't no one to sell too. I'm not afraid of any so-called bounty hunters, but I would still appreciate if you removed me from that list. "

:: He pauses and looks at his watch ::

"Just do it"

:: Jake sits back in the tent, and goes back to help Jimmy with the gutting process of the deer ::