Sign in to follow this  
Nik

Jackals v2 [Recruiting]

Nik    0

715x544http://i.imgur.com/PEDNJAV.png[/img]

[mp3]http://img.dayzrp.com/mp3/upload/58114894bc9dd.mp3[/mp3]

vTGByex.png

[spoiler=Nik Khaos]

Distraught and troubled Nik fled north when inner turmoil erupted in between the people he called family. He went North only to be captured again by the men who took him the first time a few weeks after the infection broke out. Nik was mentally tormented on why he created such monsters who were built on ruining what ever life people had left. Always inconsistent in his thoughts Nik went back and forth trying to justify his actions in trying to make people tougher, stronger for this new world.

Nik wondered if his so called family would look for him after he let out a radio broadcast letting them know he was captured. But no one came, the people he built up, the people who adopted his philosophy and ran with it..didn't come to help. Inner turmoil erupted from outsiders being brought into a tight knit family, outsiders who couldn't deal with the philosophy using it just to harm rather than to teach. These outsiders would visit the town and some of Nik’s family took them in while others new it would be the downfall. Fingers were pointed and hate began to rise between the ever so close family pushing one another in opposite directions. After Cory had left and started spending time down south Nik felt as if his closest family was being pushed away by these outsiders making NIk himself grow a hate for them as well. With that being said Nik didn't want to see more family disappear so instead because of it, he disappeared himself.

//Nik is a chronic acid abuser. Him being caught and tormented is all a bad trip, the first time he was caught was also a trip. He uses acid to try and find answers on why God would bring this hell on earth. He also looks to find out why he was left in this hell to survive and how he can rise out of it.

[spoiler=Joseph Kerr]Joseph Kerr first met Nik around two years ago by Green Mountain. They both began talking and quickly became good friends. Soon they became friends with some other people and both decided to roll together as a crew. A few weeks passed and Joe began debating why he’s still here and if he should break away and try to look for an escape. One night Joe made the decision to make move and disappeared. He didn’t want anyone going with him because he could lose his life on this journey and didn’t want any of his close friends suffering the same fate. Joe dipped and headed straight north. He crossed the black mountains and ended up in Russia. He spent a few weeks in Russia looking for anytime of civilization but found nothing but infected and other surviving Russians that didn’t take to him being there lightly. He left Russia and headed, back down to Chernarus and went to Miroslavl. Miroslavl was the same, nothing but the undead. Joe’s last hope was Takistan. At this point months had passed, Joe had finally arrived in Takistan. He travelled through Takistan searching for some hope, but nothing was found. It was the same as everywhere else. Nothing but the undead and survivors. While there he made friends with some men that could speak English, not very good, but they could speak it. He learned the takistani national anthem. After a months passed, he decided there is nothing in Takistan and that he should head back to Chernarus and pray that his friends are still alive and remember him. Once he arrived he found a radio and decided to switch to an old radio frequency that Nik had gave him when they first met. From there on he was glad to hear Nik’s voice again and that he was doing well. The two both met up once again and started to work together like the old times.

[spoiler=Cory Romero] Towards the end of the Jackals, Cory Romero was rolling deep with the Masquerade and Gamblers. He got into some trouble and figured it would be best to go into hiding up North to let things die down.

Months after going into hiding Cory Romero returned. He had no contact with the former members of the Jackals and didn't really know what to do. He contacted some old friends from the Masquerade and Gamblers who were now apart of a new group called Akrasia. Cory fit in pretty well with all of the new people he was meeting and quickly found a spot in this group. A few weeks later a new group was formed called the Savages. Cory ran into this new group were he ran into a lot of familiar faces. Two of which were his old mentors and leaders, Jay Wong and Nik Khaos. Due to the amount of old friends in this new group, The Savages, Cory decided to leave Akrasia to join them. He felt more comfortable in this group and fit in very well with the rest of the boys. After many gun fights and wars with different groups the boys had decided that it was time to go different ways again and so they did. Cory Romero decided that he would go relax and get away from all the chaos erupting.

After a few weeks of relaxing Cory begin to grow very bored and decided it was time to come back and see what was going on, he ran into his old friends who were now forming a group called the Horsemen. Cory thought about it and didn't really want to join the group with his old friends, but wanted to revive one with his old leader. And so he contacted Nik Khaos over the radio and brought up the idea of reviving the Jackals.

LOopv7o.png

[spoiler=Present]

After a few months lost in his head up north, Nik begins to head back down to see what has happened since he left. Wondering if his family even cared about his absence he tried making contact with some friends he had made over his time in Chernarus. The only one who contacted Nik back was a man named Roger Leboria. Nik had known Roger for a good amount of time and his actions have always proven for him to be very trustful. Roger informed him about a group of survivors getting together to survive and thrive. Since Nik had no contact with his old family he decided to join the band of brothers.

Nik felt a little out of place but quickly worked his way into the group doing what he must to keep these new faces safe, as well as himself. These men in reality were no different from Nik and he felt right at home after some time. People of chernarus would call this group a bunch of savages, for their harsh nature and the way they would do things. Savages established a home at a mountain all familiar to Nik. Raiding parties would come and go from the mountain sometimes returning with people who were made into workers, to ultimately build up the mountain settlement back to its glory. On one of the raiding parties Nik captured an old brother of his. This brother had known Nik for a long time but instead of talking to him Nik put him to work instead out of hatred for not coming to his aid or keeping contact after all that has happened. New members started trickling in and an old brother of Niks had joined as well. Cory Romero had joined and the reunion made Nik happy, as Cory was loyal and would always be family to him.

As a week or two passed a war broke out between a coalition called Northern Alliance and the Savages. Nik was present for a few battles but ultimately nothing was really achieved besides death. One of the battles resulted in a capture of a man named Alex. A sort of spokesperson for the North. Alex told Nik info he kind of figured out on his own. Alex said “your old family...they want to kill you. They talk bad on you and have changed there ways, there looking to find and kill you.”  Nik did not act on the info but is instead holding unto until the time is right. Savages after the fighting with the north felt accomplished and decided to push new endeavours. Some traveled out of chernarus while others stayed and decided to lay low. Nik to also lay low as well, traveling with Cory and a few other of the Savage remnants.

Until one day Cory reached out to Nik about something he thought about for a while, something that would finally let him use this info he had. A simple radio broadcast from Cory to Nik stating that there old family and its philosophies should make a return. With that he thought about it wondering if he really did want to go back to his old ways. Another voice rose on this frequency from a man named Joe Kerr. A few had this frequency from the past and Joe was listening waiting for an opportune time to reunite with Nik. Joe was the first man that Nik met in chernarus and also the only man to save Nik from his first captured encounter. That's what Joe believes anyway as no one really knows of Niks drug abuse. With that the three set up a meeting place and began planning on what they would do next.

ouik3UH.png

-Rid the land of people who don't belong

-Rid the north of the people who live there

-Test those who seem suspect

-Gather as much info as possible

-Support the Principality of Leboria

tfndIR5.png

[spoiler=Judged]Coming Soon

oZ3Xmew.png

Nik Khaos

Joseph Kerr

Cory Romero

Thomas Harris

Jordy Barns

Mort "Silver" Silverstein

Ezekiel Vulkovic

Brandon Gram

Eli Smith

fAeRHtL.png

PM Nik if interested in joining

Timezone:

Previous Groups:

IG name:

IG background:

Why do you want to join:

Dew    434

Wow man, that's pretty nice.

Post    0

Neat, but uhhh just FYI they may make you revert back and use the old thread. ZBOR was told to do that as well, might want to check in with the staff.

Oyface    342

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!

Welcome back, rock on!

Noxious    136

Welcome welcome!! You may want to go talk to someone in the NA, cause I don't think you'll be getting back your previous territory :)

Goodluck

Oliv    1888

I look forward to thinking more of your members are scarecrows. Good luck guys!

Nik    0

Welcome welcome!! You may want to go talk to someone in the NA, cause I don't think you'll be getting back your previous territory :)

Goodluck

nah man we working on it don't worry but thanks

Dew    434

wut

It is I, Jacob Silverstein. I am here to be the accountant, who does your taxes. As well as manage your finances.

What the, Kean O'huid? Is that you?

Oliv    1888

wut

Long story short, I thought a jackal was a scarecrow on a trip up north once. Scared the shit out of me.

Storm    215

It wasn't that good the first time in my personal opinion. Lets hope its better the second time round. Good luck.

wut

Long story short, I thought a jackal was a scarecrow on a trip up north once. Scared the shit out of me.

62e5b63e3971b4e445dfe43b3c6d7471.png

Bark, Bark.

Nik    0

It wasn't that good the first time in my personal opinion. Lets hope its better the second time round. Good luck.

hey man in my personal opinion it could be worse...I could be in blackwood they keep coming back and it still isn't good

but thanks man we'll try our best

Nihoolious    1250

hey man in my personal opinion it could be worse...I could be in blackwood they keep coming back and it still isn't good

but thanks man we'll try our best

Holy shit

Good luck with the group fellas. I'm sure we'll bump into ya in game a few times

Wumby    0

This group went down right as I joined. Good to see it back. Good luck Nik and co.

and wew

Deegan    162

Hey, the Jackys are back, can't wait to run into you guys IG!

GL

Volke    131

-snip-

tumblr_mtyjmejB8d1qcdozto1_r1_500.gif

Good luck with the group guys - Can't wait to see V2 :)

Sign in to follow this