Server time: 2017-08-18, 02:58

Sign in to follow this  
Sam Fields

Stradic [OPEN FREQUENCY]

Sam Fields    153

*A transmission rings out*

"Stradic. Is there a man called Stradic reading me? If someone knows this man... please respond."

"This is Sam Gentles, a unit apart of a research team. I met three men in a small coastal town where we discussed previous attempts to regain political and governmental stability. One of the men, Logan, apparently sits on the council of this third action of hope. He directs me to you personally."

*Sam pauses, carefully considering his next words*

"If you are hearing this, it is of great importance that you contact me. Your time and aid would be much appreciated. We may be able to- to pay you with supplies and such, for information regarding Chernarus' past and present state of militia groups. We also may have information that could benefit you and your group. We're... I'm from a country un-affected by the Solanum virus."

*The PTT is released*

-snip-

*Chessur stays at his table swapping frequencys when he hears the man talking*

*He presses the PTT*

"Hello there, Division High Commander Chessur here."

*Static*

"I represent the Prometheus Homeland Division, short of PHD, we are keeping Prometheus State around the western south coast, safe."

"We are trying to start trade routes with the east north coast, and with the North.*

"If you and your men want to do bussiness we should meet somewhere and talk about it."

"I think we could help eachother to regain political and governmental stability around here."

"But for this men Stradic, i will sent all my available agents to search for him on the coast."

"Hopefully i will hear of you again on this frequency."

"PHD, Over and out."

*He lets go of the PTT, writing  down on his ledger, Sam Gentles-Status:Potential Ally*

Herico    28

-snip-

-snip-

*A voice comes over the radio*

Whats the rush Doc? 

By the sounds of it, you'd lose your left nut if we don't come talk.  Yeah sure, Logan talked to you, whatever. I like the man, hell I might even trust him a bit, but it's still you, and your research team, that is contacting us for information.

I mean, c'mon, yeah sure we might be able to tell you some stuff about the present, but the past? I'll just pull the Archivist out of my pocket here and you two can have a great chat. We're fucking traders Doc! We've got no academics, no doctors, no archivists thats for damn sure. You're better of going and digging up the dead, rotting corpse of Alcyone. They might try and eat you, but they held a fucking mint archive in Dolina. Not sure if it's still there, but it's worth the look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, yeah and you PHD man, I don't fucking appreciate that you're sending out spies to come look for us. Thats sketch, and has driven down my desire to meet you.

Two pointers,

1, He's not on the coast, he's not a fucking idiot

2, I'm not going to tell you where he is unless you both give me an answer that I like. Why all the sudden interest in Stradic?

I'm sure he'll pop in anyway, but until that happens, it's me your dealing with.

*The voice disappears*

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*Presses the PTT while rolling his eyes*

"First of all, drop the fucking attitude."

"Second of all It Seems that this Stradic guy, and your group of survivors can help these people out."

"It does not seem that there are any hostilities around us, as you point out."

"My agents are not looking after him to hurt him,  and if you feel better and you will stop with your paranoia, i will call them back."

"It seems that you took this way out of proportion just to look for trouble, i advice you to stop as its not needed."

*Takes his finger from the PTT, and takes a sip from his glass of whisky.*

*He writes on the ledger Logan, Stradic and their people-Status:Possible Hostiles-TBD*

Alex    451

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

*Presses the PTT while rolling his eyes*

"First of all, drop the fucking attitude."

"Second of all It Seems that this Stradic guy, and your group of survivors can help these people out."

"It does not seem that there are any hostilities around us, as you point out."

"My agents are not looking after him to hurt him,  and if you feel better and you will stop with your paranoia, i will call them back."

"It seems that you took this way out of proportion just to look for trouble, i advice you to stop as its not needed."

*Takes his finger from the PTT, and takes a sip from his glass of whisky.*

*He writes on the ledger Logan, Stradic and their people-Status:Possible Hostiles-TBD*

*One picks up his radio*

Excuse the overly-hostile nature of this one. I've heard he's a sarcastic one...often. Don't take him as a representative of Stradic or anyone else he knows. I may be able to help out the other guy out with finding Stradic, but we will not need the help of your..... 'agents'. Thank you for offering it, however.

*He puts the radio down*

Sam Fields    153

*The PTT is pressed*

"This has quite clearly, err, escalated."

*Sam pauses, before continuing tentatively*

"I'm sorry if I, err, offended you or Stradic. I was merely told that if I needed updates on Chernarus' political structure these days, he was my man. It's quite clear that this isn't the er, best way to make contact."

"If this Northern council is in-fact in operation, my leader and the rest of the er, team, will find a way to make better conversation. We have a research facility set-up in ground-zero. It seemed... appropriate. If your men find yourself er, down south, may I suggest dropping into the abandoned school compound on the Northern most side... we can offer shelter, supplies and, er, information regarding the rest of the world... but don't trouble yourself of course *Sam lets out a nervous laugh* Afterall, it's clearly only in our interest."

*The PTT is released*

Stradic    252

Stradic rummages through his backpack when he pulls out an old note, he places it on the table when he suddenly hears his name being called out over the radio. He grabs his radio and pushes down on the transmit button...

" You'll have to excuse my friend. He is just overly cautious after some recent incidents and isn't willing to take any chances. I am more than willing to arrange a meeting, however I am of course going to validate with Logan first to check that your story checks out and if so I can meet up with you and your people in order to talk. Just to clarify though what information is it you are after exactly? "

He lets go of the transmit button awaiting a response.

Sam Fields    153

*The PTT is pressed a couple of times in quick succession before a clearly elated voice rings through*

"This is Stradic? Oh wow, that's... *Sam laughs to himself* that's great news. I er, didn't expect this whole transmission thing to work out."

*The packing of a bag and frantic movement is heard in the background*

"I must get you in contact with Jeremiah. He runs things around here- but, sorry, to answer your question: We need to understand this region's political state. We want to know how this northern council is attempting to put power back into officials. We heard of a previous system that a group called the Kingdom laid out, but none since."

"We've been on land the shy half of two-weeks, now. But we still don't have any grasp to how or why survivors of this virus form these .... separated... err, militia groups. Is it simply down to a matter of more mouths to feed than food?... we can only speculate."

"We have other questions, regarding the biters- the infected. As I said, we can offer supplies, information, possibly the use of our facilities- if it please you. We need someone who's in the know. And from what I've been told, you're certainly the one we want to talk to."

"Let me- just- get Jeremiah onto this. Hang on.  I'll get him to broadcast down here in an hour from this minute. Thank-you, Stradic. This really is appreciated."

*The PTT is released*

Jeremiah hears the call for him on the transmission and is briefed quickly by Sam. He hesitantly picks up the radio to respond, careful about what he reveals on an open frequency.

"Hey, this is Jeremiah Neumann, de facto leader of the Black Fox Expeditionary Force. Sam has done a decent job of explaining the mission already - without revealing too much over the airwaves, we're here, sent from Iceland, to assess the stability of the region, uncover old W.H.O research on the infection, conduct new research on the infection, and piece together some sort of timeline, or history, rather, of the region post-outbreak. That means figuring out what groups or factions were in power, what conflicts took place, points of interest, major events, et cetera. I had moved back up to FOB Sierra previous to Sam reaching out to you, and as such I do not know your importance or your ties to us accomplishing the objectives I have listed; however, I trust that if Sam is contacting you, there's a damn good reason. If you'd like for us to meet you at a specified location, just give us the coordinates, or you are more than welcome to stop by our research center, Camp Zero, located at Ground Zero, in the Zelenogorsk school building.

Any other questions, I'll be monitoring this frequency."

Jeremaiah releases the PTT, looking out towards the street, seeing infected re-congregate towards that area after having cleared it out. He sighs softly, taking out a photo of Lilith.

Herico    28

*Adrian listens to the frequency, writing down notes in his notebook, before pushing down the PTT*

-snip

"Yeah thanks for the input numbers man, really appreciated."

-snip-

"Doc! How are we? Good news, you passed my certified 'not a cunt' test, so congratulations! Sorry for the suspicion, but we've had to be careful due to current events."

"I'll be over your way in about a couple of days, got some shit to take care of East, you know how it is."

"So, shall I pencil in for Saturday?"  *You hear the sound of a lead pencil on paper*

"Fuckin A. See you then."

*Silence, before the voice comes back*

"Oh yeah PS, probably not with Stradic, you can cross reference the accounts or some shit. We work on different timetables I guess."

*He sighs, throwing his pencil and book down before rubbing his eyes*