Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:13
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
TheFallen_1993

Hello everyone.

Hey everyone, new here and also have a question. Is there a certain place to post on here for character information to be used and known by others in game. My character was a political activist in Chernarus and was in the news for allegations. Having this be known by characters in game would be excellent because it would really align with my backstory. If not, then I will go about it as giving info in game.

Ninja    189

Hey Fallen, Firstly welcome to the community. 

You can create a character page by clicking on DayZ at the top of the page and then clicking Characters, And then Create new Character.

From there you will be able to put information about your character, Including Photos and a backstory. You can also list features of your character and then anyone who meets you and the new friends you meet can see it to give them a good insight of your character, So when you do write it up, Be imaginative ^ ^

Enjoy your time on DayZ RP :D

Ramon    360

Welcome to DayZRP! :D

Congrats with your whitelist.

Keira    1468

Hi there. I hope you do make a character page for this character! Sounds interesting. Welcome to the community too

Would it be uncreative of me, or un-allowed for me to copy and paste my application background? The background I wrote on there pretty much is exactly what would be in my character page.

Also, just got my new PC up and running! Built it last night. Doubled and nearly tripled my FPS with this new build! Things are running so very much smoother.

Buddy    1068

Hello and welcome!