Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:26
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Layman96

Where is everyone?

Layman96    1

In the past two days I've usually seen 0 to 1 person online, with a max of 3 at once. Where is everyone? I've put a few hours in already but it gets a tad boring when you know you're the only one on and you have no chance of meeting someone for some RP.

Poppy    378

I was on at the same time as you, I traveled from Woodhaven, to Pinecrest and looted. People are usually around the towns in general.

I have seen up to 7 people on, but usually get RP even if there is only me and two others.

If you don't find anyone, people might be building bases, or stashes somewhere remotly, or you travel pass each other.

Ramon    360

I've seen more people in the game. On the homepage you can see how many people there are on the server.

Now yesterday and that day before I have seen around 7- 9 and maybe more.

If you are going ingame alone with nobody in the server of course it's empty.

Look in towns or/and walk on the main roads to encounter people.

It's a big map and if there are only 7 people online you can understand that they are not all standing in front of you.

Now you can make a Radio Chatter and ask with an IC message where people are.

Good luck!

Me and a few friends have started playing every night, too. We'll usually try to invite anyone we see to tag along so that people have someone to talk to, and we'll usually sit in the Miscreated channel on the TS in case anyone wants to meet up.

Sign in to follow this