Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:50
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Love Nectar

When the beanZ are just right!

Love Nectar    38

Love that feeling when you make a reply to a post that people agree with and the beanz just start to roll in ^-^ So ughh... give me beanz if you agree??

No but seriously, i find it amusing how most people tend to give out beanZ to more controvertial posts, has it always been this way and is that just the easy way to get beanZ by giving strong opinions on things? just curious as my largest loads of beanZ seem to have come from posts that i have been concerned on making rather than my goody goody posts.

j5mOxjn.png

Cid    333

You get BeanZ for having friends so they can give you BeanZ even if you don't deserve them. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

That and occasionally you'll get them for posting something that hits home.

Love Nectar    38

You get BeanZ for having friends so they can give you BeanZ even if you don't deserve them.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

I have recieved beanZ from people i do not know many times before, also i believe i have given you beanZ before o_O and i do not know you. i give out beanZ to things i agree with normally and are well said.

Cid    333

You get BeanZ for having friends so they can give you BeanZ even if you don't deserve them.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a liar.

I have recieved beanZ from people i do not know many times before, also i believe i have given you beanZ before o_O and i do not know you. i give out beanZ to things i agree with normally and are well said.

That's how it's supposed to work, yes.  Sadly, others don't always use it that way.

Castiel    1124

Usually I give 'em when I agree with someone's post or if it just made me laugh. :D

Love Nectar    38

Usually I give 'em when I agree with someone's post or if it just made me laugh. :D

I am with you on that, people need to start using beanZ more appropriately! #freethebeanz

Cid    333

All legit beanz here. No spam, no bean for bean. 100% clean I swear

That's exactly something a user would say.  Do you have something to share with us, Nihoolious.  We are all friends here.

Love Nectar    38

All legit beanz here. No spam, no bean for bean. 100% clean I swear

That's exactly something a user would say.  Do you have something to share with us, Nihoolious.  We are all friends here.

Oh man, beanZ comedowns can be dark dude *throws beanz* take some of mine.

SatansNightOut    105

-1 BeanZ

Your BeanZ count just went down by -1.

And I'm still fucking hungry.

Why would I give beanz to a timid, meek-worded post that offers no opinions, insight and only seeks to not offend everybody than inform anybody?

GaryCash    33

Why would I give beanz to a timid, meek-worded post that offers no opinions, insight and only seeks to not offend everybody than inform anybody?

Uh i don't know

Beanz? Please?

Nihoolious    1248

For the BeanZ

Randle    928

I give BeanZ if I agree with the post.

Cipher    0

There is a line.

A very fine line.

A line between beanzworthy posts and pointsworthy posts.

I do my best to walk the tightrope.

Randle    928

There is a line.

A very fine line.

And sometimes if you're lucky you might even get BeanZ off staff and warning points for the same post

Wendsill    0

There is a line.

A very fine line.

And sometimes if you're lucky you might even get BeanZ off staff and warning points for the same post

And if you're more lucky, you get a post that the rules are not there for constistency reasons, but only serve as pagefilling and only apply or not apply when Rolle sees it fitting.

You could get beanz then again as people feel sorry for you....

Cipher    0

There is a line.

A very fine line.

And if you're more lucky, you get a post that the rules are not there for constistency reasons, but only serve as pagefilling and only apply or not apply when Rolle sees it fitting.

You could get beanz then again as people feel sorry for you....

Works like a well oiled machine, it does.

Good thing points expire and BeanZ don't. It's like weighing an opportunity cost.

Cow    0

BeanZ, to be given whenever the feeling takes you. someone new to the community? Give em' some BeanZ and make them feel welcome. Someone make a risky post? Give em' BeanZ and let them know that you saw it. Meet some people in-game and want to show your love? Give em' BeanZ because nothing says "Have some BeanZ because you're awesome." like giving someone BeanZ because they're awesome.

Roman    0

tumblr_ml1llqKZiY1s95ee8o1_500.jpg

My goal is to have as many beanz as Shark in 2 minutes starting from now.

Sofie    0

When I came back to the community and beanz were still a rather new feature, I used to think they meant a lot. I remember reading the beanz of those who had plenty, thinking they were more active and better community members since people gave them treats.

Now I know better.

Randle    928

-Good stuff-

I'm guessing that hasn't gone as well as you hoped?

Rory    1558

There are 3 kinds of beanzerz (Yah I just totally made that word up.)

1. The kind that just joined the community and give beanz to staff or famous youtubers in order to try and get them to like them? I guess?

2. The ones that give beanz for controversial topics titleing them "oohhh sheet" or "kill 'em" because they spoke the truth. I would be this kind I guess.

3. The ones that give beanz to their friends because friends.

Roman    0

I'm guessing that hasn't gone as well as you hoped?

Pretty close tho. I'll try again in 2 years and we'll see. I think we can all say that we at least tried you know? Even if trying is the first step to failure.