Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:21
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
owafi

Helpful to Noobies before you get banned like I did!

owafi    0

Know many things, Be careful, there is no 1st time warning, hearing gunshots before an engage right next to you, calling No KOS(on mic as I did) = Punishments

Following this, make CERTAIN // <<<<

As I traveled in RP I also found that multiple people were saying new to this game/server and make sure not to mention that, I //(wrong formatted an OOC trying to help multiple times and was Striked for it! Make SURE to stick with RP/Story, Even if you play it cool, and/or try to be of aid, you're risking your own ACC/chances, be very wary of that, there is 0 warning just bans here! (from what I know a warning=miniban here from my experiance now)

(Also! first warning due to saying NoKOS (after he was way OOC prior= 33% warning level, it rises quick, don't push your Luck!))

(taking awhile off of DayZ for some Other RP sources until this ban is releived, so TTYL, hope to RP with some again!)

Nihoolious    1252

Well I don't think this is a suggestion. I don't think it is really a guide either...

But yeah urite. Don't talk OOC in voice chat and you wont get banned.

Noxious    136

Not to sound bad, but it is rather hard to read. Maybe just a take a little second to clean it up. But what you are saying is some good points for a newcomer. But, the best thing about starting in a new game or community, is that you learn as you go. All these things that you have said, I feel like you must learn for yourself. Because that's the fun apart about video games, learning ;)

Wumby    0

Good on ya man. Ill take this into consideration next time im in the server.

Oliv    1890

This is solid advice. If anyone needs anymore information along these lines they can find it here. As well, this guide might be helpful.

That being said, I'm going to /close this.