Server time: 2017-10-20, 20:00
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Cipher

Camp Zero [Open]

Cipher    0

Jeremiah, sweat still dripping off of his forehead onto the ground after clearing the Zelenogorsk school building, takes his radio out of his pocket and presses down the PTT.

"This is Jeremiah Neumann of the Black Fox Expeditionary Force, transmitting from.. what looks like a secondary school building in Zelenogorsk. We have set up a research facility for the next few days within the school, and we are asking for your assistance in both medical and historical research. If you have any experience with the infection, or any research to trade, or any knowledge of the events that have transpired here in South Zagoria within the past two years, we would very much appreciate your help. Stop by at any time, chances are we will be there. If you do not want to risk it, you can contact us at 111.1(ourts) and we will let you know if we have representatives in the area. If your help proves useful to our objectives, we can reward you with weapons, food, knowledge of events and areas outside the region, or anything else that we might have on-hand. For those who do not know where the Zelenogorsk school building is located, the coordinates are as follows:"

He stops a second, dabbing his forehead with a dry rag. He peers over, looking at one of the men on the expedition, Sam, who had been bitten. As he began to break down, Jeremiah looked back to his radio, choosing to ignore the situation. He takes out his map and finds the coordinates.

"The coordinates... *sighs* are as follows. zero-two-nine, zero-nine-nine. We hope to see a big turnout, and thank you for your continued support. I'll be monitoring this frequency with answers to any questions you might have."

He releases the PTT, blankly looking at Sam sprawled out on the gym floor.

Frosty    0

:: Jessy picks up his radio to search frequencies and instead of hearing someone whine of the radio, he hears something confusing. He decides to respond. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

Black Fox Exe.. What force? You adults and your names... *Small laugh* I don't know mate... Seems like a experiment trap of something... I'll stay away until I hear good things from you.. *Small pause* Whatever...

:: The transmission fades. ::

Cipher    0

:: Jessy picks up his radio to search frequencies and instead of hearing someone whine of the radio, he hears something confusing. He decides to respond. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

Black Fox Exe.. What force? You adults and your names... *Small laugh* I don't know mate... Seems like a experiment trap of something... I'll stay away until I hear good things from you.. *Small pause* Whatever...

:: The transmission fades. ::

Jeremiah, now on the second floor of the school building in order to distance himself from the situation, responds to the teen on the radio.

"Hey kid, we're not.. crazies, or whatever. We're simply here, trying to accomplish some objectives. Did I tell you that we came from a place far away? Iceland.

It's all up to you, we do not want to force anyone to come along. We will, however, attempt to reward anyone who's information proves valuable. Thank you for your interest."

Jeremiah releases the PTT, grabbing his rifle as he hears gunshots in town.

Frosty    0

:: Jessy throws an old Chernarussian ball around the room of the house he's staying in. He hears the message transmit, and jumps in surprise. He runs to the radio, and picks it up. Unsure about responding he does anyway. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

You mates came... From Iceland? What the fu- *He stops and thinks for a second* Holy shit! *He laughs* I love surprises... But I still don't know... I might stop by...

:: He clears his throat, and looks around before continuing. His voice would sound slightly irritated. ::

And don't call me kid, mate... I've grown up from all this shit going on... 

JAMMIELAD    200

*Jamie walks through the fields admiring the scenery upon hearing the broadcast, he thinks hard about his scar on his chest and decides to respond, holding down the PTT button and begins to speak*

"Aye mate, maybe I've got something you could look into. Got a bit of a scar here from one of the Turned, dinna what you need like, but if that helps at all then lemme know, probably gonna head over that way anyway"

*He slightly chuckles and continues talking*

"Good luck, people are probably gonna try and mess your whole thing up, keep safe lads, whoever you are".

*He slips the radio back into his jacket and continues walking west along the coast*

Billy    0

*Dre, sitting next to the fire, pulls out his radio*

"People of South Zagoria, we have now opened the research center, for the next few hours we will be hanging around there so feel free to either give us some info or have a friendly chat."

*Dre ends the transmission*

Sign in to follow this