Server time: 2017-11-17, 21:05

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

8th Donation Rank

So I was thinking that there should be a donor rank at 250 Euros or higher. But I was thinking that one of the perks from being this rank could be background COLOR change in posts, so just like Character profiles you can change the color of the background in your posts. So it would like how the Tycoon has a yellow background this rank could change it to any of the colors in the Character background. I know that Admins and staff have designated colors but they also have a title under there name saying Moderator and such. I think that this would help the servers with cost and such to keep DayZRP up even longer! Obviously there would have to be a few more perks and if you agree that there should be an 8th Donation rank (I think it would be the 8th one) then please share an idea for a name of the rank and some perks if you have any.

I think that would be a little too far. It would turn the forums into rainbows.

I like how the premium is, so I would not change nor add anything.

I don't see the need for it to be honest.

There are currently 21 people who donated 250 euro or more.

I am fine with how it now is seeing that I am one of those 21 people.

Also donating 250 euro is a lot. Not many people will donate that much.

So I will give this suggestion a -1.

Nah, there's already too many as it is, honestly I think adding "Tycoon" was too much.

No thanks. Not sure why. We've got enough ranks.

I think HOFs should be able to change colours of their OP's without donating more. The fact that group threads, artwork threads, guides and basically every thread you have put work and graphics into have to be designed for the background you have is stupid in my opinion. I know many group threads that were ruined because the OP joined staff or ranked up.

I think HOFs should be able to change colours of their OP's without donating more. The fact that group threads, artwork threads, guides and basically every thread you have put work and graphics into have to be designed for the background you have is stupid in my opinion. I know many group threads that were ruined because the OP joined staff or ranked up.

^

This, it's kinda weird you have to change the premium styles and wait 7 days to change it back as the backgrounds sometimes are the core thing that makes that page look good, to the 8th rank Nah there ain't no need.

Well we already kinda have an 8th donation rank called Co-Owner. Pretty exclusive club tho.

-User has been warned for this post-

We only need one JimRP out there. But for reals I think donation ranks are fine. They were fine to me back when the highest rank was Super Contributor when I donated, no one was really asking for more forum perks back then  also.