Server time: 2017-08-19, 18:57

Sign in to follow this  
LightGhillie

Group Member Requirement?

Question

LightGhillie    84

So WAY down the road I am planning on starting a group, Not anywhere close to it happening as it will be with a whole new character. I have a question about the amount of members required for groups (I'd rather ask this now so I dont forget to ask later on) I was wondering if the member minimum applies for both the CP and Ideas Thread or just the group CP IF it is accepted.

4 answers to this question

Majoo    642

If I know right it should not matter how many people you have if you're in Group Ideas. But to get approved and get CP you definitely need min of 5 people.

If I recall correctly you need a minimum of 5 members to change your tag from [WIP] to [ACTIVE] and you must maintain at least 5 members to maintain your active status, or to maintain your official status if your group does become official. You must also maintain at least 5 members on the group CP to maintain official status.

Hope this helped,

Community Helper Cipher

Well the group idea and CP should have the same amount of members. Before being accepted you need 5 active members in your group idea and then after you get approved all those 5 need to be in your CP.