Server time: 2017-08-23, 00:50

Sign in to follow this  
RogueSolace

Is anyone out there? [Open Transmission]

RogueSolace    275

*radio static fades in and out for several moments as someone struggles to get it working. A young woman's (22) voice can be heard. American accent*

"Come on, come on, come on...." *a bit more static before the radio clears* "yea!"

"Hello? Is anyone out there? Can anyone hear me? .... I have not seen another human in over a year now. I... I don't know if I'm alone..... Is there anywhere safe? With people? I don't know where I am... I can't read these signs.... the last one I saw was..um....3, echo, echo, kilo, tango, papa, oscar, 3, alpha, beta, oscar, alpha, charlie, kilo...... I could not stay, too many zombies... I'm leaving a small town somewhere nearby.... I'll try to find a sign..."

MrRasta    11

*Scott picks up his radio*

A year? Really. 

*He pauses*

Seems like you've been living under a rock

*He coughs before saying*

Lemme guess your name... Patrick Star 

*He bursts out laughing before the transmission ends*

RogueSolace    275

*a light voice responds, sounding very happy*

"I hated that show..." *light chuckle* "Oh my gods... it's so good to hear someone else's voice... Well, I think its been about a year... I have no real way to keep track, just.....that the leaves are changing. I got shipped over as a last ditch effort by the military....suicide chance really ... but the only one we had... everywhere else was quiet too... they thought maybe we could find something... it was stupid...but there was no where else.

*a short pause*

"But...they all died. I've been on my own since, been traveling around, but no people. At least not any alive ones. I can...go by Rogue for now. Probably stupidly common, hua?" *another light chuckle* "I guess that works for now... who are you? Do you know if there are others?"

:: Jessy listened to her talk, and after a couple hours he decided to respond. His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

How's it going... Rogue? Was it?... Any who love.. There's lots of people out here... Names Jessy. Perhaps we'll meet some day... Soldier. *He chuckles*

:: Jessy takes his finger off the PTT and smiles. ::

Stiles    21

Stiles hears what the man has to say, he then hears Jessy's voice, although they haven't met, he has heard this boys voice a lot and becomes curious. Stiles sounds worn out, not weak, but tired. He begins to talk to the man, you hear a young boys voice, no older than 16.

"You're lucky man, a whole year on your own, if only it was that easy. Just watch where you go and who you trust."

He then directs his voice towards Jessy.

"Jessy... I think your name was? Who are you?"

The transmission ends.

:: Jessy hears th other teen talk, and then realized some of the messages were directed towards him. He sighs and responds to the other teen. His voice would sound British, and in his teens. ::

Jessy mate.. You got the name right... Don't worry about me... I'm just a normal kid out here trying to survive... Just like you I'm guessing. *He pauses to think* If you're ever around Grishino mate... perhaps we'll meet... I hope you're not weak like a lot of the teens I've meet... See you whenever.

:: The transmission fades ::

Stiles    21

Stiles sits in the small hut in the Kabinino farm, he hears the response and replies quickly, he whispers, suggesting he doesn't want someone to hear him. He begins to talk, also having a british accent.

"Not weak."

Theres an extended pause.

"Just manage to get myself into a lot of trouble. I'm different to the other 'kids'. I guess you could say I'm not really a kid anymore."

Once again theres a pause, this time he speaks in a quiter voice.

"We all have our demons."

:: Jessy hears the transmission, and smiles when he heard him say he's not weak. He lifts the radio to his mouth, and holds down the PTT. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

Good to hear mate. Most kids I've meet are weak, and have no place here... You ever read Lord of the Flies, mate? That's what it's like out here... You have to be strong... Or you'll be torn apart. Hope I meet you one day mate... If you don't want to give me your name I understand... Until then.. Stay safe.

:: He lets go of the PTT and drops his hand. He looks around, and sighs before dropping the radio on the table. ::

Lord of the Flies... *laughs quietly, and looks at his spear on the table* I guess I'm right...

:: Jessy laughs, and responds. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

Savages will be savages, love... If you can't handle the bad people, than go back into hiding... Not everyone is going to be nice to you around here... So be careful. Unless you want to end up like poor piggy. *He laughs*

:: The transmission fades ::

Stiles    21

Stiles laughs at the reference, he pulls his radio close and transmits whilst holding his hunting knife firm in his hand after just skinning and quartering a deer.

"Lord of the flies... What a read."

His attention turns to the other mans voice.

"Humanity can't do better."

His attention then turns back to Jessy.

"Kill the pig, spill his blood..."

He pauses.

"You know, as they say in the book."

He laughs down the radio a little. The transmission ends.