Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:21

Sign in to follow this  
MkBigMAK

New here

MkBigMAK    0

Haven't played DayZ in about 7 months. logged on for the first time today and seriously frustrated... are all the pubpic servers gone? every single one requires a password so I'm sitting here looking at my main screen... stuck.

How can I get the password for these servers??

MkBigMAK    0

That's weird... I dunno maybe something wrong with my game. I seriously see about 100 servers but all are private.

Thanks for the quick reply

Raptor    159

Welcome bud, good luck on the whitelist!

Shadows    1020

That's weird... I dunno maybe something wrong with my game. I seriously see about 100 servers but all are private.

Thanks for the quick reply

It's possible that in your filters you have the "passworded servers only" box checked.

MkBigMAK    0

Agh... currently reading through the rules and didn't see anything about a pass phrase... did I miss it??

Never mind got it...

Oh wow... 4 hours wait time to re-apply??? Jeez... this whitelist thing is a hassle to get into.

Welcome bro. Yeah its a hassle but its to ensure you know the rules and to keep people who arent committed out. Youll be glad its tough once you start playing

apparently ive got to post once in 30 days so yer this is that and yer this password ive looked and looked its got me beat , i can not find it

k so i found a sentence in the rules section that doesn't make sense than its followed by jumbled letters is that it do i put in the whole phrase including the jumbled up letters or just the phrase without the jumbled up letters , than i got to find the same thing again in the newcomers guide right ?

Ramon    342

Welcome to the community!

A tip for you, don't rush the whitelist.

Just take your time for it. :D

Shadows    1020

apparently ive got to post once in 30 days

Posts in Introductions/Farewell, as well as either as either off-topic section do not count. Just as a heads up :)

Ninja    175

Welcome!

MkBigMAK    0

Thanks all. I finished the whitelist thing, created a rather extensive character bio (Kind of got lost in writing more of a story... ended up running out of space) and now I guess I'm just waitin' for the approval.

How long do these things usually go? Gonna put these kids to bed in about an hour, would be cool if it got approved by tonight.

Oh scratch all that, I just checked and I'm approved. Freakin' sweet! See ya'll tonight then!!!