Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

Voice recorder found in Chernarus

*A voice recorder with a low battery intact lays within a random house in Chernarus, it is your choice whether you discover it. If you do, you hear this...*

Voice 1 (Male): *Shuffling sounds of clothing, a backpack and a ranged weapon of some sorts, most likely a rifle* ...Eh, found anything?

Voice 2 (Female): Nope, why are you recording? 

Voice 1: I like to keep a verbal diary. Let's search upstairs...

*Audible sounds of footsteps on stairs as well as the groaning as they climb with no doubt heavy luggage, both figures gasp after the sound of movement comes from above*

Voice 2: *Lowered voice* You hear that?

Voice 1: *Lowered voice* Gun at the ready...

*Further footsteps, followed by the creaking of a door being opened, most likely from the second figure, silence follows for seven, possibly eight seconds*

Voice 1: *Lowered voice, shaking with fear* You see anything? 

Voice 2: ...Nothing he-...

*Gunshots follow, most likely a sidearm, three bullets*

Voice 1: SARAH!!! Get the hell away from me!

*The sounds of a close-quarter fight emerge, both figures shouting inaudibly in what sounds like a struggle, the familiar voice sounds as though he is getting strangled*

Voice 3 (Male): Stop struggling! STOP! It's over for you! 

*More sounds of choking and rustling as if the first voice is trying to break free, the sound of a knife being drawn can be heard as the third voice grunts in pain and falls back* 

Voice 1: *Spluttering* You son of a bitch! 

*Once again, more struggling, though the sound of fists connecting to flesh can be heard. Eventually the voice recorder, and the body it is attached on causes a bang from hitting the ground, this time the choking of blood can be heard though the fists towards the first voice's face continue for a short while until they eventually stop. He has been beaten to death.*

Voice 3: *Panting* ...Fucking hell...

*The voice recorder picks up rustling, as if being removed and picked up as the breathing gets louder, until eventually it stops recording*

AlwaysGamer    28

Nice one Lucas. I hope you have more cause I love reading that kind of stuff!

WilliAM    431

Pretty good my man

Nice one Lucas. I hope you have more cause I love reading that kind of stuff!

Thanks, I am a big fan of creative writing so will do some more. Feedback means a lot so much appreciated!

Pretty good my man

Thanks!

Wumby    0

This is a pretty cool idea. Have you ever thought of voice recording? You could get others in the community to volunteer their cords to help you! Would be really cool to listen to.

+1 bring some more !

This is a pretty cool idea. Have you ever thought of voice recording? You could get others in the community to volunteer their cords to help you! Would be really cool to listen to.

+1 bring some more !

Thanks! As for actual voice recordings I suppose it would be possible, however I am more into my creative writing. Someone should definitely do what you have suggested though, its golden.

Randle    933

Noice

Saunders    82

Loved reading this. +1

Loved reading this. +1

Many thanks! Means alot.

Very well thought out, good job :)

Cheers :)

Sign in to follow this