Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:26

Sign in to follow this  
SuperSonic

Looking for a friendly place to rest (open frequency)

SuperSonic    33

Billy wakes up in a cold dark room after having been knocked out yet again by some robbers for being a smart-ass. He sits up against the wall and spots a radio in the corner of the room and thinks to himself "what the hell, it's worth a shot" he picks up the radio and pushes the PTT button:

Hello? i don't know if anyone can hear this, but the name is Billy... I have been here in chernarus a couple of weeks now and i have to say its not exactly the friendliest place i've ever been. I've already been robbed and beaten several times by these power-hungry groups that are running around everywhere claiming territories.

He pauses for a second, shaking his head, wondering if he has a concussion.

Anyway... i guess what im trying to say before i pass out here is; are there any "friendly settlements" around where a guy can just relax for a second and not get robbed or beaten up just for talking, or even just being at the wrong place at the wrong time.. 

takes a bite of an apple before continuing.

Are there any nice people out there at all anymore? over and out.. oh, and one more thing.. theres no reason to trick me to come somewhere so that you can rob me, i don't have anything seeing as i've just been robbed.. over and out again

the transmission cuts

:: Jessy picks up the radio and responds happily. ::

Well lucky for you there is a settlement full of nice people in a town called Grishino... See you whenever.

:: The transmission fades ::

SuperSonic    33

* Billy hears the transmission and picks up the radio*

Hey there i guess this radio works after all.. Grishino you say? well you sound like a nice person so i guess i'll give it a shot. if i can find it that is. can't be much worse than this place, see you there

*Transmission ends*

:: Jessy smiles and responds once more. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

Fantastic, mate! The town is just East of the North west airfield. I won't be there for a few hours, but I would love for you to meet my friends, Billy. Can't wait to meet you, mate. If you have any trouble getting there let me know on this frequency...

:: The transmission fades. ::

reesesaddict    28

*Aspen hears the transmission. Confused, he presses down on the PTT button.*

"For a couple weeks? Where the fuck have you been? How did you suddenly get in the country? Is there a way out of here?

*Aspen releases the PTT button in hopes of a return but reminds himself of the crazy people this country provides haven for.*

:: Jessy laughs and holds down the PTT ::

Umm... Mate, you can just leave... No ones guarding the boarders. I just got here as well, mate. Came from the east.

:: The transmission fades ::

SuperSonic    33

* Billy laughs, but his laughter quickly shifts into painful coughing because of his bruised up ribs.. he picks up the radio to reply*

To the other guy on here, the world hadn't shrinked last time i checked. but for your information, my ship got hijacked and i were thrown overboard and ended up on the shores here.. that pretty much sums it up, but now that we are sharing life stories and everything, what is your story, friend?

* he pauses and takes another bite of his apple*

East of the North West airfield, sounds easy enough. by the way buddy, what's your name and how many of you guys are there in grishino, if you dont mind me asking? over!

*Transmission ends*

isocade    90

*A gentle accented American voice begins to speak, belonging to a male.*

[align=left]"For your own safety, stay away from the airfield and any towns or cities around it. It has a tendency to draw a bad crowd, from what I've been told. If you truly want a safe, friendly place to rest, you'll have plenty of room in the mid-south and south-east regions. Not many people hang around those areas, and if they do, they're not hostile or aggressive. A lot of people can be misleading over the radios, so take all information with a grain of salt, if you will. A nice quiet place with very few people is much better than a place full of people."

*The transmission then ends.*

:: Jessy hears a voice that he's heard before, and responds. His voice would sound British and in his teens. ::

That's because there almost no one there, love. Everyone stays in certain areas like up north, and around the hot spots... No one to protect you or... Be your friend...

:: The transmission fades. ::

RogueSolace    271

"Well that's unfortunate. Good thing I've done alright on my own then."

*she pauses then hits the ptt*

"If you find me, I wont hurt or rob you. I think staying away from the north is advisable. Lots of people on these frequencies sound dangerous. Where are you going and ending up robbed? Or just people on the road?"

SuperSonic    33

Thanks for the advice friend, i'll try my luck south east then i think.. 

*pauses for a second*

hey lady, i'd stay away from the towns called novy, stary and a place they call Jamestown 

that's the towns i keep getting robbed.

*end of transmission*