Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:47

Sign in to follow this  

The "Good" Fighter [WIP]

mXu77Bj.png

500x313https://6me11w.bl3301.livefilestore.com/y3mFQS1L6sSNSrWSFsdMAKDyrNKrL7wd41q8lDoop-LXYZcgKPVU9Tfbm8rbghP2fkW2Mhl43PuZby8x8oHkj2De0osaoOspUft0iUn9OQhwE51Nr5JoL9zXsU6ukiVsWyToHNJMX3pm2fRr2elsxbKy2m_dfEPFK6o-h7X3-EbZF4/BB2.jpg[/img]

Let's try this again, shall we?

This is the home of Mack James' story V2, complete with less BS writing and more of the more awesome moments of Mack James (of which there were plenty). No filler, all killer - from Operation Overture, the plan to overthrow Joffrey, to the war against Akrasia, to Mack's falling-out with LIFE and his eventual demise as a reputable contractor. Each part written will be posted in the replies and linked in the OP. Hope you enjoy the ride.

[align=left]CHAPTER LIST

ONE

[align=left]TWO

Lookin forward for it bro +1 !

"I want to defect to the Kingdom," the man uttered nervously as I walked him to the industrial complex. I acted taken aback - I was playing the role of a hopeful Kingdom rebel, and I was leading this man, a Horizion Movement leader, to his impending demise. I asked him why he wished to defect - he said he didn't want to run anymore. He wished for an easier life, a path that would lead to him selling out those that trusted him. I wouldn't understand his motives - after all, he was, in my eyes, on the winning side of the war. Secretly, I wanted to be on the opposite side of the war - fighting with the rebels, fighting for freedom.

Of course, I wouldn't have told Joffrey that as I led the hopeful defector into the warehouse, straight into the arms of the King himself, along with six of his guards. Should've seen the way the guy's eyes widened in absolute terror as he realized I wasn't who I thought he was. He yelled and screamed for mercy, and he denounced my name and swore vengeance on my head as his came off. I didn't feel the least bit sorry for him; he had attempted to sell out his beliefs, and the beliefs of his brothers, in exchange for an easy way out, for amnesty. Such a shame.

"Good work, Mobius. Your payment, as promised, will be at the location marked. We'll be in contact."

This is the work we did. This was how we put food on the table.

However, leading freedom fighters to their demise, watching death squads "cleanse" villages, watching the propaganda spread along with the war machine... it gets old, after a while.

That's when the boys and I started devising a plan, to use our position within the Kingdom to our advantage. We called it Operation Overture.

Top thing Cipher my duuuude!!

better puts Woods and Dani into that

Naw , can't wait to read more <3

Will Chang get a debut in this one. :troll:

You already know what it is

William    398

Looking forward to reading more Cipher!

isocade    90

The only thing I know about Mack James is that he was always described as an interesting and unpredictable character. Hopefully this will give me insight as to what they meant. Zhuspeed mate, this oughta be a trip.

I love the part when he rises from the dead...memes

Keep up the good work man.

"We can take these guys - these guys are Joffrey's personal guards!" one of the Lockwood brothers hissed. We found them - a group of five - while a Kingdom bus was stopped for repairs in the center of Novy Sobor. It was midday; the sun was beaming down, and the Kingdom members that staffed the bus were clearly burnt out. "We can just walk up.. take their bus.. and boom! It's fucking ours. I bet they got hella guns inside, too." We refrained from saying anything, nodding in feigned agreement with shitty RAKs and Scorpions in our hands as the Lockwood brothers led themselves into an early grave. We - that is, myself, Sean, and Brandon - watched as the Lockwood brothers did as they promised - walked up, raised their weapons, screamed some half-baked threats, and somehow got four fully armed guards to comply with the demands of a few hicks. For a second, as crazy as it sounds, we actually considered going along with the plan and defecting from the Kingdom right then and there - but for what? A couple of guns and a malfunctioning bus?'

As the Lockwood brothers were busy barking orders at the captives, we took the liberty of inspecting the storage of the transit bus, and boy, did we luck out - an SVD, fully loaded, an AKM, complete with a drum magazine, and a fully loaded M4A1. Now that we had the advantage, we really started to think about the long-term implications of defecting right there and then, and we took the thirty seconds we had of relative privacy to talk it out behind the transit bus.

"Okay, we've got the firepower we need. Is it really worth losing the cred we've got with Joffrey over a few guns?" I said, holding the sniper rifle in my hands.

"No, probably not.. you've got a point.. I mean, we'd lose the element of surprise, and we'd have every Kingdom soldier on our ass no matter where we went.." Sean replied, touting his newly found M4A1.

"Then let's fucking flip the script then," Brandon concluded, chambering the AKM. That's exactly what we did; I set up on the hilltop, maybe 100 meters away from where the situation was taking place. Sean set up right beside me, watching my back in case anyone had something special planned. Brandon hid behind a concrete barrier, a car's length away from two of the brothers who were providing extra security. Everyone had a job, everyone was assigned a man to take down.

"On yours, Mack."

"Alright.. three...two...one." In one quick trigger pull, the head Lockwood brother's head was ripped from his shoulders as he slumped onto the tied up Kingdom official. Brandon gunned down the two behind them as soon as they raised their weapons in stunned retaliation. Sean put two into the chest of the last one running. It was over in a matter of seconds, and before the echos of the gunshots became inaudible, the four Kingdom guards were untied and taking back what was theirs.

"You..you! You're those Mobius guys, right? Oh, King Joffrey's gonna have you guys knighted for this! Thank you so much!" I smiled as he gave me the personal frequency of the King, thinking about what it meant for Operation Overture.

One step closer to Joffrey.